July 31, 2014 | 1734 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate Tresor, it smells like carrots. No wonder the bottle & perfume color are reminiscent of a carrot!
My sister used to wear this & I tried to give it a shot but I just never could like it or get used to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by benny143

Not my personal favorite, but my mom has worn this since I was a little kid! For that, it gets 4 lippies :)! Very warm and feminine smell

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mikaela71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i just love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by lovelyhazel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great perfume that I generally use in the winter. The bottle is lovely and easy to use, and one spritz will definitely do.

Perfumes generally give me a distinct top, middle and drydown, but not this perfume! What I get when I spray initally is what lasts on me all day. I get a lovely mix of apricots, roses, and a smoky amber note. It is a pleasant variation on the usual rose perfume, perfect for a winter workday, or a day spent reading a book in front of the fire.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by greentea74

The worst scent ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by LuckyTiger44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this sophisticated evening smell. Works on my chemistry which is unusual for me. Very sexy smell to me...mmmmmm.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another grannie perfume!! yuck, migrane inducing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by citydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This perfume is different. I mostly don't like perfumes that are too sweet. But for this one I have a lot of respect. Usually a perfume is built like this: Top, middle, base. But with Tresor it is just the other way around. I like the amber part in it. For me Tresor is a winter scent and not a summer scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason, I can't bring myself to like Lancome fragrances, which is a terrible shame considering how pretty the bottles are. Tresor is no exception - the bottle looks lovely on the dresser and is relatively easy to handle and spray.

For me, this was a little too powdery. It's a soft floral and very feminine in a traditional, chiffon and cashmere-type of girl way. The powdery smell itself probably adds to the softness and if you like that sort of thing, then you'll probably like this perfume. Sadly though, this was just too much of a 'back shelf of mom's attic' for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by razzamartaz

ladies, please one spray only, this is the most overpowering perfume going, this is headache material!!