Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 7/8/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never had any fragrance that I hated so much at first and came to love so much as the hours of wearing it rolled on. This was putrid to me when I first sprayed it on but I wore it anyway on a date with a guy I didn't like much and by the end of the evening I was in love--with Tresor. It is super sexy, more so than any perfume I've ever smelled. It smells like you know you will get laid at the end of the evening. It lingers there always in the background announcing that you applied a magnificent scent knowing it would lead to some incredible lovemaking. It is perfumey. It lingers all evening. Is that peach, vanilla, spices, honeysuckle, white musk? I can only guess. I don't call this oriental or flowery or like anything I can describe.
I can only tell you that this is what you wear when you want to get some.

on 7/4/2010 5:11:00 AM

Love love love this perfume. I use the body lotion for everyday, and for special occasions, I layer with the bath foam, body lotion and perfume. Love love love it. It's light but definitely there... elegant.

on 6/27/2010 5:33:00 AM

I remember wearing Trésor a few years ago, liking it but feeling rather overwhelmed by it - seemed to remind me of someone, and I could not figure out just who. But then it hit me! Oh yes!
Lady Bracknell. I could well imagine her, sailing into a room, a splendid vision of silks and satins, gloves, hat, lorgnette, boa feathers and flowers ~ wafting a trail of Trésor! This lady does not believe in mincing words. She calls spade a spade, gwendolen a gwendolen, and could give the rest of us lessons in assertive negotiations. All peaches and cream, honey and roses, her statement would unmistakably be something along the lines of .....Now listen Earnest-or-whatever-your-name-is, I am not a person to be trifled with.
Indeed, the Importance of Being Earnest.
Heaven help us, it does not get more earnest than that.
No, absolutely not, I felt I could not wear it again, and never repurchased, until it was reformulated, and suddenly became a mellower, prettier, rosier version of its former thorny self. I might now cheerfully come to terms with it and get ready to be taught a lesson or two regarding
The Importance Of Being Grown Up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this perfume. My mom gave this to me for my b-day. And I love the smell!

on 5/13/2010 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

DEATH BEFORE TRESOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dislike this stuff. I got a little mini bottle with my lancome free gift and literally scrubbed it off of my arm. It truly stinks to me.....

on 5/12/2010 1:09:00 PM

You couldn't flip through a fashion magazine in the 1990s without coming across a scent strip of this powerhouse floriental. Thus I'll always associate Tresor with lazy afternoons spent pouring over used Vogues at the local library.

Reviews say it's got notes of rose, heliotrope, orris, apricot and iris. On me, it smells like a concoction of Jolly Ranchers in rose water sprinkled with a light dash of baby powder.

It goes on powerful and stays syrupy and sweet for hours. To me the scent gets boring fast, as it varies little throughout the day and can just be described as various kinds of sugary, rosy and honey.

It does have a warm, feminine and fruity feel to it that's also vaguely nostalgic for anyone who grew up in that decade, but it's not original or interesting enough for me to recommend.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Sorry, but I like this perfume. It was the first perfume I ever tried at 13 :) Nabbed it from my grandmother's bureau after trying a bunch one day...Ha!! Love it. I wore it on and off through my adolescence. It smells good to me: comforting, warm and fruity, like peaches warmed by the summer sun :) Use lightly.

on 4/15/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I hate Tresor, it smells like carrots. No wonder the bottle & perfume color are reminiscent of a carrot!
My sister used to wear this & I tried to give it a shot but I just never could like it or get used to it.

on 4/15/2010 10:48:00 AM

Not my personal favorite, but my mom has worn this since I was a little kid! For that, it gets 4 lippies :)! Very warm and feminine smell

Popular Fragrances