Bare Escentuals Well Rested

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Kaolin, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 12/13/2010 11:42:00 PM

This is the best undereye concealer I have ever used! It brightens the overall look of my eyes and compliments the other bare minerals products I use. I will definitely buy it again! I did, however, give it a 3 for packaging because the product comes out really fast.

on 11/22/2010 5:04:00 PM

I am impressed with this concealer. It brightens my undereye area significantly. I am very fair complected, and I thought that this concealer would be too dark, but for my undereyes it is perfect. The Full Coverage Concealer Brush applies the concealer just a little too densely, and I prefer to use an eyeshadow brush to avoid a cakey look. A little powder also goes a LONG way. I can't imagine that I'll run out of this within the next year.

on 9/25/2010 3:56:00 PM

Gosh, i am really impressed... i have been using a lot of conceals , but this one is just fantastic. it really covers tiredness and my face looks fresh and rested. highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This stuff works miracles on days when I'm really tired and need a little oomph to brighten my face! Never been a fan of Bare Minerals but this stuff is great. I apply my concealer first then dab this under my eye area with a concealer brush or my ring finger and my face looks great! Doesn't cake up or crease either. Only thing I don't like is the sifter packaging, already had an accident with this but it's ok. This sells for $18 and it's worth the price! I will continue to purchase!

on 6/2/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a devoted BE user and previously used Bisque to cover my dark undereye circles and lids. This covers easily and really well. I feel like it stays put when used in conjuction with other products. First I use Benefit Lemon-Aid, BE Fairly Light Foundation, then Well Rested and top it off with Mineral Veil. I got it as a small sample in a kit and will be buying a full size when I run out. It is a miracle worker!

on 5/20/2010 2:46:00 AM

My rating is for using this as a foundation. It did not work that well as a shadow base and powders are just too dry as a concealer. I use Amazing Base concealer in fair and this as my base. Oddly enough, I am very pale and was told I was a "winter" by another company but this yellow base makes my skin look 10 years younger. My daughter came over and immediately asked what makeup I was wearing and told me to always use it! It does work well in the inside corners of my eyes to brighten that area. I have used it for about a week and am always amazed at how well I like it when I never thought I would like a powder base. A girl at Ulta put the regular BE in fairly light on me and it looked like a spray orange tan, but this blends perfectly at the jawline and does not have that weird shimmer that the regulare base has. Update: I still like this on the days when I want a powder base, but I do think I like BB Natural Finish oil free liquid just as well now. Either way, using well rested in the inner corners of my eyes has become standard, as it seems to make me look younger and more awake. Also, on some days my cheeks are pinker, and I use the well rested where my blush goes, applied over the bb which does not seem to cover the pink as well, and the Well Rested really hides the pink, so my blush goes on truer and not extra pink.

on 5/11/2010 1:31:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING!!! I am a huge BE fam, have been using them for 2.5 years and this is my new and overall favorite item from the line. Don't get me wrong, BE's Light foundation, Mineral Veil, Warmth, and eyebrow kit are all HG for me and I will use all these products til the day I die but I tried Well rested for the first time 4 days ago and I was in shock at how great it worked on me. I'm 21 yet I've had nasty dark circles under my eyes ever since I can remember (dating back since middle school). For the past 2.5 years I've been using Fairly Light as my under-eye and all over face concealer and it's worked pretty well and covered up my dark circles as well as I could hope for any concealer to do. However, when I went into the BE store a few days ago and the BE girl put the on my dark under eye circles I swear they completely vanished. I was so shocked and impressed I just had to buy it! For the past few days I've been putting Well Rested on under my eyes and it almost completely covers my dark circles, then I conceal again with fairly Light on top of the Well rested and by the time I'm done with my makeup I cant even tell that I have even the slightest darkness under my eyes. Its amazing how well this product works as making my eyes look so much brighter. I've always been so self conscious of my dark circles (especially because I'm so young and shouldn't have them) and I feel like my confidence has been boosted so much because of this product. HG for me for sure and I will continue to always repurchase this product!!

on 4/25/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I see where they were going with this product, but I think it's a bit too harsh for me with a bit too much yellow. I don't battle dark circles under my eyes, so I don't think I really need this product. Maybe someday I'll reach for this when I need it.

on 3/28/2010 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I didn't love this for under eye concealer; it doesn't blend well and it gets into all my wrinkles. But I do like it under bisque and foundation for blemish concealment, and under my brow bone for a little oomph. I wouldn't get it again, but I'll use up what I have covering zits.

on 3/13/2010 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product for those with very dark under eye circles! I fix my under-eye concealer with this product and it gives a little bit more coverage (not much) but it brightens a lot dippending of how much you put on! Careful if you are quite tanned not to overdo otherwise you'll get panda eyes!! it also have very good lasting power

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products