April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Treatments - Mary Kay - Acne Treatment Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by pumpkin411

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This stuff is what we've all been searching for!! My skin has been really acting up lately, and nothing has been working to get it to calm down. I usually have pretty good skin with the occasional zit here and there, but lately it has been constantly blemished. I tried numerous products and nothing helped. I was at my wits end, I swear. It drives me nuts to be 25 years old and have the skin of a 13 year old (my skin wasn't even like this when I WAS 13!!)!! I decided to give this stuff a whirl due to the good ratings on MUA. I am soooooo glad that I did. My face looks better than it has in months! Even after the first day of use I noticed a real difference in the size and color of my blemishes, and the blackheads on my nose have been zapped as well. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with this product. So, if it is the minor blemish, the mongoid zit, those pesky little bumpies, or blackheads that you have problems with, TRY THIS ACNE TREATMENT GEL!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by cutiepi

Despite the price, I really like this treatment. It clears up regular zits in a matter of two days. It doesn't seem to be working so well on my cystic acne that pops up occasionally...but for the small, easily popped (sorry to be gross) zit it works wonders! It's definitely better than the Clearasil treatment I had been using with 10% BP...this only has 5% BP and does the trick like magic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by alli82985

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm actually afraid to write this review because if I acknowledge how great it's working, maybe it will have the opposite effect or something... I absolutely love this stuff. I've never really had any major problems with my skin but for the last year or so I've had pimples springing up fairly often. The last few months my forehead has went crazy. I couldn't get rid of them. Everything I would try would dry the crap out of my forehead, but still, it kept breaking out. When I started using this I did it slowly, since I didn't know how my skin would react. It didn't dry my face out at all. I can even put a thin layer all over my skin, where it typically breaks out, and hardly any dryness at all. My skin is the clearest its been in quite a while. Even after (shame) picking at a pimple that might pop up, when it's all red and swollen, I put a little bit of this stuff on and literally fifteen minutes later it's not swollen anymore and hardly red. This product is incredible. It's the best thing I have tried yet and I have tried quite a few. Definitely recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 1:32:00 AM More reviews by thisisnotme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is pretty good. my mom bought it for me when i was younger and had acne. i used it then , and it kind of helped. now i have better skin, but when i see a zit i just dab a bit of this stuff on and it does the job! this stuff lasts forever, by the way, ive been using it on and off for about 6 months now

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 8:03:00 AM More reviews by ajayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This 5% BP gel is amazing! Works fast, no scent, and is very cheap compared to the other BP products out there (my prescription product didn't work this well, had a chemical smell, and was expensive!) Got mine on ebay for a few dollars less, but even if ya purchased it full price from a rep, it would be worth it! I have used it for about a week now, those couple of stubborn pimples that have lingered since the holidays are almost completely gone, haven't had any new break outs, and I haven't experienced any dry flaky patches yet. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by xoxoruca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good product. I've been using it for a few weeks now and although its begun to leave dry patches on my cheeks, it's still really good. It didnt take care of or prevent my pms zits but it works on everything else. I'll be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 10:49:00 AM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price this tube was the biggest I've seen. I've bought many drug store acne creams that were like nine dollars, didn't do crap except burn my skin and gave alot less to the buyer. This is not my hg at all it just doesn't seem to clear up any break outs at all so even though you get more ...it's not worth wasting your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 10:00:00 AM More reviews by patriotsjunkie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AWESOME!! The ONLY acne product that clears up my skin! I use it in conjunction with the MK timewise for oily skin & the micro dermabrasion set (but never use the acne gel w/ the derm in the same day it will irritate your skin!) always alternate days. This product rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 12:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahmoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good stuff, just be careful not to get it on your clothes. I ruined a few items of clothing before i realized what was going on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Hannah426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff works pretty good. It gets rid of acne pretty fast but if you apply it everday for about 1 1/2 weeks, it can dry your skin out and make it really flaky. Other than that, it is a good product.