October 21, 2014 | 1259 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Clean Sweep Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I love these wipes. I can see my foundation and eye makeup come off completely. I usually get them in a 75 pk at target for like 9$. Such a deal! They don't irritate my skin or leave any stickyness. But of course, I wash my face after removing my makeup.
I don't know how it compares to MAC or the nuetrogena ones (which have pretty good reveiws on MUA) but def going to try and compare against these.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by poppyglitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

nice MU wipes, they are a bit soapy, and leave residue but i wash my face after so its okay. the packaging is horrible, its a little sticky paper flap that stop sticking after a while so my wipes started to dry out, my HG wipes are kirkland wipes, but these are easier to stock up on cause they are sold at pretty much every drugstore and supermarket. i might repurchase this if i cant buy my costco kirkland wipes when i run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by michelletran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using these wipes for over a year now and they're great. It wipes off my liquid eyeliner with one wipe, but has a difficult time getting off my Imju Fiberwig Mascara, but that was expected. I usually cut the wipes in half because it's not really necessary to use the whole towelette unless your face is caked on with make-up.

The only con I can think of is the packaging, where the seal is a sticker. I put the bag in a small, square plastic container so the wipes won't dry so quickly. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these makeup remover wipes!
They take up all my face makeup, and most of my eye makeup. I usually go over my eyes with a bit of remover on a cotton pad to take off the rest of my mascara and eyeliner.

I love the smell of these, and they're very wet and sudsy, which makes me feel like it's cleaning my face more effectively.

The only downside is the packaging. After a while the wetness from the cloths seeps into the sticky part that seals the package. After a while, the cloths tend to dry out a little from that. But it's no big deal, just run the cloth under the water and make it wet again.

Great product! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

I have been using these to remove my makeup BEFORE I wash my face with my usual cleanser, so I'm using these strictly as a makeup remover. I am doing this because my makeup stays on so well due to primers and great staying power that my usual facial cleanser (several that I've tried) just doesn't seem to get all the makeup off. For the purpose that I'm using these wipes for, they work amazingly well. My skin feels so smooth afterwards and so much cleaner now once I'm done with my cleansing routine. I will repurchase these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is quite dry and somewhat sensitive, and these wipes didn't work for me at all. They did a mediocre job of removing my makeup, and they couldn't even remove my mascara completely. (I use EL Magnascopic which is extremely easy to remove with water!) To make matters worse, they broke me out, and I'm still not sure if that was due to the fact that they couldn't remove my makeup well or if an ingredient in the wipes irritated my skin.

Obviously many people love these things, and I have to admit that they softened my skin, but I think that MAC's wipes are vastly superior. Of course I wish that these had worked for me, but they definitely didn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by JussyLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried these because they were slightly cheaper than other wipes at the drugstore. They definitely felt of lesser quality than other wipes like Neutrogena and Biore. The material isn't as smooth or thick as other wipes. I felt that the resealable flap on the packaging wasn't air tight enough because the wipes seemed significantly drier after two weeks, which is disappointing since I was only half-way through the package.They don't have a particularly strong smell, have the right amount of moisture, and didn't irritate my skin. They DID remove my makeup as well as other brands did so that is good. I personally don't mind shelling out an extra couple dollars for nicer feeling wipes, but if you are looking or a bargain, these will get the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by maserati

LOVELOVELOVE this product! I cant sleep without removing my makeup with these cloths. Works really well. Very gentle even for my skin type. Only con is they they dry out quickly but my solution to this is to store the pack upside down, that way less air gets into the product and it wont dry out as easily. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by kikky

I REALLY like it. I was a fan of Ponds cold cream until I found this. Simpler to use, wipe my face clean without mess and has not broken me out. Already repurchased!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 6:39:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These work okay, but my Equate Makeup Remover Towelettes work so much better. These are very moist, but they dry out quite quickly and I have to use THREE for my entire face/eye makeup etc. Kind of a waste of product in my opinion.