April 19, 2014 | 1574 users online

Deodorants - Kiehls - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by dnemoy85

I am in LOVE with this deodorant. I have tried about every deodorant on the market. USed to use all teh drugstore brands until I stopped due to all teh abd chemicals and switched to natural deodorant, adnw hen I did I stopped sweating compeltely lol. I have never had a sweating or odor problem but am always paranoid since I am active about smelling as we all are. Sadly as much as I like how healthy the naturals are for me and they smell amazing btw! they just dont hold up all day long in odor protection through my gym workouts. So I was back searching for deodorant again. Instead of goign back to the drugstore deodorants whcih are horrible and would always leave marks on my clothes (even the little black dress approved ) I decided tot ry department counter deodorants lIke Kiehls, Fresh Rollon, and Bliss Rollon. Sadly the 2 rollons didnt hold up either even though they ahve rave reviews and bottom line they take too long to dry.

This Kiehls Cream however really surprised me since I never would ahve thought to use a deodorant cream in my life lol. Oddly it absorbs into your skin soo much better since you are rubbing it in and doesnt leave any rsidue on your hands and drys immedietely. SIcne I do like some smell to my deodorant I jsut spray a natural deodorant spray Weleda Citrus which smells amazing over the Kiehls. Let me say through a long day or running around town, doing chores, going to the gym, and going dancing all night with my friends as we were sweating our buts off lol I came home and was in shock as how fresh my underarms still smelled. I had not sweat at all, no stians on my clothes, adn even my top smelled as if it just came outof the laundry.

Truly impressed with the staying power of this product and recommend it to everyone!!!!

UPDATE; Im so irritated that after falling in love with the idea of using a cream as a deodorant ofcourse with my luck after a month of use and this cream working amazingly it stopped working for me as far as odor control!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Maderine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I put this on 36 hours ago and spent the intervening time at work. (No, I'm not making that up and yes, it sucked.) I just sniffed my pits and they smell...completely fine. This stuff goes in the Hall of Fame for sure! I will update if anything changes, but at this point it's worth its weight in gold to me!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by iluvnini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i don't like this product. the first time i used it i was impressed, then i noticed i was getting more and more sweaty in the underarm area as time progressed. not only was i sweaty, i could also smell something that mixed my sweat and the smell of the product. trust me, i did not like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Casafras

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for a bout a year for a good deodorant that doesn't leave white residue on my dark shirts. I tried everything that said "little black whatever approved" and all of it left residue. Through MUA, I found Kiehl's and ordered it right away. I sweat pretty easily, but Kiehl's keeps me dry. I put it on in the morning about 3 minutes before I put my clothes for the day on, to give it time to dry. Once dry, I get no residue on my clothes. If it's still a little damp, I get a tiny bit, but it easily brushes off with a clean, dry wash cloth. Over all I love Kiehl's...it's the answer for me. The only thing I'm not crazy about is getting it all over my fingers when I put it on, but it easily rinses off too. I will definitely keep using this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this anti-perspirant probably about six months ago and I'm still using the same "bottle". I love this product! It actually keeps me dry in this humid Houston weather and I think it's actually conditioning my skin. I was using Dove's deodorant, but it leaves my underarms feeling very tight and sometimes irritated, more like itchy. I have not had that problem with Kiehl's. It's a bit pricey, $16, but it lasts for so long. It may take some use to using a cream deodorant, but it dries very quickly, unlike roll-ons. I bought a new bottle, 3 weeks ago, Kiehl's was having a 20% off sale in their store, but I've yet to use it because I'm still not finished with the first bottle. This stuff is amazing and long lasting. I recommend it to women who have a hard time staying dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by annaalways

This is by far the best anti-perspirant I've found so far. It doesn't eliminate sweat but it does help ALOT. For the most part, I don't sweat through unless it's unusually hot or stressful. It doesn't leave a white residue on my clothes and it's odorless. It is expensive, given it's an anti-perspirant (so 4 lippies). It's been years since I've used this and haven't found an acceptable replacement to date.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried deodorants and anti-perspirants from DKNY, Fresh, L'Occitane, Bliss, Origins, DermaDoctor and this one from Kiehl's, to name a few, before realizing that nothing compares to Certain-Dri (very unexpected for me, who pretty much assumes the higher the price tag, the better the product). This one is close though, and I was surprised that an unscented cream would be so effective. This lasts nearly all day, doesn't leave a residue and seems to condition my skin well. If I hadn't found Certain-Dri--which lasts at least 2 days for me and is a total HG for me--this would probably be my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by petit_ami

I love this, it doesn't cut out my sweating completely but it definitely reduces it. What I love about it is that it dries quickly and doesn't have any smell whatsoever. I hate it when the scent of my anti perspirant interferes with the perfume I'm wearing. This product also doesn't leave any white marks or stains on my clothes. It costs more than regular drug store brands but I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2008 4:51:00 AM More reviews by manderly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been having major deodorant issues lately. I have no idea why, but I have 7 different deodorants in my cabinet right now. Each of them have been purchased in moments of desperation, followed by sweet, sweet success, followed again by the utter stench (literally) of failure.

Just to give you an idea of the range of products I've been through in the last 6 months or so: Certain Dri, Arid, Secret Platinum, Suave, Crystal Deodorants (2 of them, the solid rock and the roll on), Jason Tea Tree, *real* tea tree oil, and Kiehls deodorant.

I ran to the Kiehls display at Neiman Marcus based on the reviews here, and I have to say, the initial results were fantastic. No sweat, no smell, just perfect armpits. Fast forward (just a little bit) and we're back to utter disaster. Sweaty stinky mess by noon, and I work in an air-conditioned office. I think I've completely ruined my beautiful silk blouse.

This evening I picked up a stick of Mitchum, which in the past has lived up to it's tagline of "So effective you could skip a day".

I think there is something going on with my body though, and I may not be a good test of how well this works for the average person, since at this point in my life, Certain Dri can't even keep me dry.

The packaging is cute, doesn't look like deodorant. You squeeze a bit out and rub the rounded applicator along your armpits, though I found this annoying and used my fingers. It leaves you fingers feeling a little odd after you wash them, but it goes away soon.

I must say that the initial results were really wonderful, and if I can somehow return to those results again I would probably buy this product again. It is a little pricey for me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jbabygirl88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If I could marry this deoderent I would. I live in South Texas where our summers top out at about 100 and our humidity stays just as high. This deoderent works better then anything I've ever used.