October 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Charmainee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing, long lasting and a little goes a long way! I have tried so many brow products, mostly powders as I found they give a more natural look. But this is a top quality product! Definitely worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by qdo2599

Holymoly this LASTS FOREVER! I can swim laps in a chlorinated pool and I still have eyebrows! I can sit for hours in a sauna and it still stays! And yet is doesn't look like I used Sharpies for my eyebrows! If you blend it out it looks completely natural. More natural looking than any pens, pencil, powder I've used. MUFE also makes 7 total shades so you're sure to find one that matches you.
Cons:
1. Wish it was easier to use. It requires a brush and some time to blend out. However the results are priceless. Because of this I use Stila Waterproof Brow Pen on weekdays and use Aqua Brow for evenings, night outs, weekends, and vacations (pretty much everything else that isn't boring work). I make sure I use this for important stuff so that there's no fading and I don't have to touch up... cause you know AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT when you're having fun!
2. Sephora (the exclusive retailer for MUFE) only carries 3 of the 7 shades that are made. I use #35 and #40 (Taupe and Brown-Black respectively) so I have to call the NYC store and purchase it over the phone and have it shipped to CA. So no free shipping like Sephora. I still love it regardless.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Mari05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best brow kit I have ever used. I bought this on impulse when I received a discount coupon at the department store and I decided to splurge on the brow kit and I don't regret it one second.
It lasts all day and a little goes a loooooong way! It looks really natural and it doesn't make any lines, it just looks like your hair is thicker.
Best money you will ever spend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ilookcool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ths is not even water resistant, let alone waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

My brows have always been my bete noir. Because I was hypothyroid for years, most of the outer halves of my brows are very sparse, so plucking to define would only do so much for them and they really needed filling.

I reached an okay sort of place with either brow powder or a pencil but very rarely could I get *just right* natural but sculpted brows, mostly they were just passable. Also, because the outer halves of my brows are so sparse, for my pencil or powder to fade or smudge off was kind of a disaster.

So the big attraction of Aqua Brow for me was the promise that it would stay put all day and night. I honestly thought I would probably end up returning it, because $20 is steep, and it would have to really blow me away to be worth it. Well I am here to say that I'm keeping my tube. Used with the #10 Sephora brow brush it somehow makes the perfect brow childishly simple. Unlike pencil, it doesn't look like I'm shading in with a product -- as I apply it, it literally looks like my brows are growing thicker. I can't believe how natural it looks, especially since I dubiously ended up with a tube of Ash and it looks so gray and pale in the tube, but it's the perfect shade to fill in my dark-but-sparse brows without making them darker and clownlike.

And it does stay put. I accidentally made the tail of one brow a smidge too long and couldn't rub it off -- had to go for a drop of oil-based cleanser to get it off.

I love this stuff passionately. It will easily last as long as $20 worth of brow pencils, with no sharpening and way better results. Best $20 I've ever spent on makeup.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This thing is amazing and YES it does stay put all day all night even under water...you can easily remove it with makeup remover but other than that it stays put! A little goes a long wayyyy and the eyebrows look great!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sawmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used the former eyebrow corrector, but it was too red. When this came out, I waited, but I missed how long-lasting the product was. So I bought the new lightest shade. It lasts and lasts, which is phenomenal, but I still have to use pencil with it to finish off the tails of my brows and fill in underneath. I just can't get a nice, defined line on the bottom of my brows with it. But I'm okay with that because it makes it all last longer. I have very oily brows, so pencils fade fast and then it's hard to touch up--this makes it all work.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by 18wildrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

would someone be kind enough to post the ingredients list of the product? thank you!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by jamezbreh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Packaging: The MUFE Aqua Brow comes in a small sized squeeze tube. It is very easy to throw it in your makeup bag and is great for travel.

Pigmentation: I was blown away by the pigmentation. You need the smallest amount, like less than a single drop of water, to completely fill in both of your eyebrows. I use the color 25 Ash and it is perfect. It's a very dark brown that softly adds definition to your eyebrows.

Longevity: This lasts all day long. After it has dried, it doesn't smudge or move whatsoever. I've even tested its waterproof factor in the pool and I can verify that there was very little product that moved or faded.

Price: I bought Aqua Brow at Sephora for $20. This may be a little pricy for some. I'm used to buying Avon Brow Pencils, which are usually around $3-5. However, for the amount of product that you get and the amount of product that you use every day, it is well worth the price. I've had the same tube for about 7 months and I would say that I'm 50% done with it.

Overall: This is my holy grail eyebrow product. I've used pencils and powders before, but this is by far my favorite brow product to use. You only truly need the smallest amount. I will definitely repurchase if I ever finish this tube!

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by dlgdcpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Truly original and great product! I've tried pencils and Anastasia powder duo with a slanted brush and it just looked so obvious. So glad I tried this out, it is a gel you use with a slanted brush, it looks a lot more like actual hair, and it's not budging or fading at all. I really feel like I had a brow life with this as I was finally able to create a realistic arch, one higher than my very low natual one. Changed my whole look. Great going MUFE, you sometimes remind me of why you are as popular as you are.