December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by n33rja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite brow product BY FAR.

It's long-wearing, waterproof gel, and you need the TINIEST dot to do both brows.

Many people are concerned that this product will give them "sharpie brows", which could be true depending on the brush, and your application.

To get a very natural look: use a thick, dense, angled brush, dip it into the product, dab off any excess and use a very light hand when applying. If you can't find a thick, dense, scratchy, large brush, then you can use anything you have on hand but just go over your brows with a spoolie brush to soften them out.

To get a very defined look: A very thin, angled brush (which is what I use) is perfect. I like a very clean, sharp look to my brows.

This product lasts all day (and night) on me and I'm a pretty oily girl. To get a more staying power out of this product, make sure your eyebrows and skin around is dry and lightly powdered.

One little tube lasts me well over a year and I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Definitely an HG

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by babiineni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best eyebrow product ever!!! I have had a tube for over a year and still have over 50% left. Seriously a little bit goes a long way! My eyebrows always look neatly done with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by thepinkviper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is nothing else I want on my eyebrows more than this. It's great for shaping and filling in your brows and is very natural. Some may call it overpriced but a TINNNYYYY bit will last you forever, so it's actually a pretty good value. You definitely don't want to use too much or it will look weird.
It's probably best to put it on your hand and then use an angled brush (like MAC 266) to warm it up, but lately I have been applying it directly to the brush. It's just super pigmented and long lasting and when I put it on my hand I have a really tough time getting it off. Beautiful product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You can rely on this from dawn to dusk ... and beyond. I tend to rest my palm on my brow throughout the workday and this does not do any brow filling attempts any favors. But with this one, it's all good. Winner product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Charmainee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing, long lasting and a little goes a long way! I have tried so many brow products, mostly powders as I found they give a more natural look. But this is a top quality product! Definitely worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by qdo2599

Holymoly this LASTS FOREVER! I can swim laps in a chlorinated pool and I still have eyebrows! I can sit for hours in a sauna and it still stays! And yet is doesn't look like I used Sharpies for my eyebrows! If you blend it out it looks completely natural. More natural looking than any pens, pencil, powder I've used. MUFE also makes 7 total shades so you're sure to find one that matches you.
Cons:
1. Wish it was easier to use. It requires a brush and some time to blend out. However the results are priceless. Because of this I use Stila Waterproof Brow Pen on weekdays and use Aqua Brow for evenings, night outs, weekends, and vacations (pretty much everything else that isn't boring work). I make sure I use this for important stuff so that there's no fading and I don't have to touch up... cause you know AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT when you're having fun!
2. Sephora (the exclusive retailer for MUFE) only carries 3 of the 7 shades that are made. I use #35 and #40 (Taupe and Brown-Black respectively) so I have to call the NYC store and purchase it over the phone and have it shipped to CA. So no free shipping like Sephora. I still love it regardless.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Mari05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best brow kit I have ever used. I bought this on impulse when I received a discount coupon at the department store and I decided to splurge on the brow kit and I don't regret it one second.
It lasts all day and a little goes a loooooong way! It looks really natural and it doesn't make any lines, it just looks like your hair is thicker.
Best money you will ever spend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ilookcool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ths is not even water resistant, let alone waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

My brows have always been my bete noir. Because I was hypothyroid for years, most of the outer halves of my brows are very sparse, so plucking to define would only do so much for them and they really needed filling.

I reached an okay sort of place with either brow powder or a pencil but very rarely could I get *just right* natural but sculpted brows, mostly they were just passable. Also, because the outer halves of my brows are so sparse, for my pencil or powder to fade or smudge off was kind of a disaster.

So the big attraction of Aqua Brow for me was the promise that it would stay put all day and night. I honestly thought I would probably end up returning it, because $20 is steep, and it would have to really blow me away to be worth it. Well I am here to say that I'm keeping my tube. Used with the #10 Sephora brow brush it somehow makes the perfect brow childishly simple. Unlike pencil, it doesn't look like I'm shading in with a product -- as I apply it, it literally looks like my brows are growing thicker. I can't believe how natural it looks, especially since I dubiously ended up with a tube of Ash and it looks so gray and pale in the tube, but it's the perfect shade to fill in my dark-but-sparse brows without making them darker and clownlike.

And it does stay put. I accidentally made the tail of one brow a smidge too long and couldn't rub it off -- had to go for a drop of oil-based cleanser to get it off.

I love this stuff passionately. It will easily last as long as $20 worth of brow pencils, with no sharpening and way better results. Best $20 I've ever spent on makeup.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This thing is amazing and YES it does stay put all day all night even under water...you can easily remove it with makeup remover but other than that it stays put! A little goes a long wayyyy and the eyebrows look great!