April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2003 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kristi_b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i actually kind of like this product. i am very pale and this gave me a sun kissed glow.Luckily i got mine free with purchase so i didn't have to pay an outragous price. i'm not sure if i would buy again.(MAYBE if it was on sale ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

I received this item with my order by mistake so lucky for me, I didn't have to pay anything for this stuff. I hated how this looked on my face. Very artifical. Perhaps it would look ok with proper application but I didn't bother. I got rid of this pretty fast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

Ew! Not a good product. Way too orange, smells gross, and makes my face look dirty. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ChIp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i lyk this a lot - many ppl commented that i have a nice tan when i use this. maybe b/c i'm asian, so it suits my yellow based skin-tone. i understand how it might look awfully orangey on some of yu - not all skin tones suit an orangey enhancer(eg by terry has a couple of colors). i apply a little with my fingers, i'm okay with the smell and it doesnt break me out. mine came in a nice tube form, so not messy at all. not sure about pricing cos i got this thru a swap. overall a good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2003 6:58:00 PM More reviews by switchblade79

I tried the sample. I am asian and it went great with my skin color! It brought out highlights and it looked like I had makeup on even though I don't wear foundation. I got lots of compliments on it =)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by daturagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a sample, thank god!
This product is a joke...right?

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2003 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mehan

I too recieved this as a sample. I applied it sparingly with a damp sponge under my foundation. It did not make me orange but it did not seem to enhance my complexion either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

Ugh! It smelled like chemicals or plastic seats It was BRIGHT ORANGE and the lady who said 'Diseased Pumpkin' had it dead right!

WHO is this for?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 9:55:00 PM More reviews by JessicaLuvsPez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot. I can see how it could be a problem for some people but that's primarily if you use it with a heavy hand and slather it on. I use very little and find that it goes a really long way. I don't like the way it smells too much but it's generally a good product. Just make sure you apply it correctly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why does the model that's wearing this look SO gorgeous???
And why did it look like bad orange makeup on me????
Threw it away as soon as I could run to the wastebasket!!!!!