Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

2.6

This stuff turns your face and hands ORANGE. They say its their #1 selling product?? I'm not into it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i would really like to rate this a 3.5. anyways...i can see why some people wouldn't like this. i'm not the biggest fan but i might give it another go in the future. people with pink or cool undertones, i could see how this stuff could be your worst nightmare. warmer skinned people...this is more likely to work for. I was really surprised of how such a tiny bit of this stuff went a long way. I didn't like the fact that it was a bit on the greasy side tho. It did give me a nice glow tho and seemed to liven up my skin a bit. Reminded me a lot of Ultima II's glowtion formula.

on 11/27/2003 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i actually kind of like this product. i am very pale and this gave me a sun kissed glow.Luckily i got mine free with purchase so i didn't have to pay an outragous price. i'm not sure if i would buy again.(MAYBE if it was on sale ;)

on 11/26/2003 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I received this item with my order by mistake so lucky for me, I didn't have to pay anything for this stuff. I hated how this looked on my face. Very artifical. Perhaps it would look ok with proper application but I didn't bother. I got rid of this pretty fast.

on 11/10/2003 2:35:00 AM

Ew! Not a good product. Way too orange, smells gross, and makes my face look dirty. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 9/29/2003 11:10:00 PM

i lyk this a lot - many ppl commented that i have a nice tan when i use this. maybe b/c i'm asian, so it suits my yellow based skin-tone. i understand how it might look awfully orangey on some of yu - not all skin tones suit an orangey enhancer(eg by terry has a couple of colors). i apply a little with my fingers, i'm okay with the smell and it doesnt break me out. mine came in a nice tube form, so not messy at all. not sure about pricing cos i got this thru a swap. overall a good product!

I tried the sample. I am asian and it went great with my skin color! It brought out highlights and it looked like I had makeup on even though I don't wear foundation. I got lots of compliments on it =)

on 9/14/2003 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I received this as a sample, thank god!
This product is a joke...right?

on 9/13/2003 3:35:00 PM

I too recieved this as a sample. I applied it sparingly with a damp sponge under my foundation. It did not make me orange but it did not seem to enhance my complexion either.

on 9/8/2003 4:23:00 PM

Ugh! It smelled like chemicals or plastic seats It was BRIGHT ORANGE and the lady who said 'Diseased Pumpkin' had it dead right!

WHO is this for?!