August 29, 2014 | 1809 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 8:59:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

This stuff turns your face and hands ORANGE. They say its their #1 selling product?? I'm not into it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 7:17:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

i would really like to rate this a 3.5. anyways...i can see why some people wouldn't like this. i'm not the biggest fan but i might give it another go in the future. people with pink or cool undertones, i could see how this stuff could be your worst nightmare. warmer skinned people...this is more likely to work for. I was really surprised of how such a tiny bit of this stuff went a long way. I didn't like the fact that it was a bit on the greasy side tho. It did give me a nice glow tho and seemed to liven up my skin a bit. Reminded me a lot of Ultima II's glowtion formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2003 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kristi_b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i actually kind of like this product. i am very pale and this gave me a sun kissed glow.Luckily i got mine free with purchase so i didn't have to pay an outragous price. i'm not sure if i would buy again.(MAYBE if it was on sale ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

I received this item with my order by mistake so lucky for me, I didn't have to pay anything for this stuff. I hated how this looked on my face. Very artifical. Perhaps it would look ok with proper application but I didn't bother. I got rid of this pretty fast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

Ew! Not a good product. Way too orange, smells gross, and makes my face look dirty. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ChIp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i lyk this a lot - many ppl commented that i have a nice tan when i use this. maybe b/c i'm asian, so it suits my yellow based skin-tone. i understand how it might look awfully orangey on some of yu - not all skin tones suit an orangey enhancer(eg by terry has a couple of colors). i apply a little with my fingers, i'm okay with the smell and it doesnt break me out. mine came in a nice tube form, so not messy at all. not sure about pricing cos i got this thru a swap. overall a good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2003 6:58:00 PM More reviews by switchblade79

I tried the sample. I am asian and it went great with my skin color! It brought out highlights and it looked like I had makeup on even though I don't wear foundation. I got lots of compliments on it =)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by daturagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a sample, thank god!
This product is a joke...right?

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2003 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mehan

I too recieved this as a sample. I applied it sparingly with a damp sponge under my foundation. It did not make me orange but it did not seem to enhance my complexion either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

Ugh! It smelled like chemicals or plastic seats It was BRIGHT ORANGE and the lady who said 'Diseased Pumpkin' had it dead right!

WHO is this for?!