October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just a great makeup remover. It quickly removes eye makeup without any of the oily residue that you get with a lot of other makeup removers. This doesn't blur my vision either, which usually happens when I try to use something cheaper. Although this is a bit pricey at $17.50, it's still several dollars cheaper than Lancome's eye makeup remover and unlike Lancome's it's fragrance free. Clinique usually includes this in their GWP. So, that would be a good time to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extremely sensitive eyes and most eye make up removers sting my eyes. Even Lancome and Estee Lauder's formulations for sensitive eyes irritate my eye area and leave it sore and red. Clinique's take the day off makeup remover, however, does not cause me any sensitivity at all. It's very effective and dissolves waterproof mascara and eyeliner with a gentle wipe. HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by passionflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I bought this on the recommendation of the saleslady at Sephora. I was freaked out on the price since I have never spent $18-19 on a bottle of eye makeup remover before. I find Clinique Take the day Off makeup remover works best with pads rather than cotton balls as you use less product. It dissolves waterproof eyeliner in seconds with no lingering film. I follow this with soap and water, and a thorough rinsing with water. The next day there is minimal residue if any in the corners of my eyes. I used to buy drugstore eye make up removers and avoided wearing waterproof eye makeup because waterproof makeup remover was usually overly greasy and difficult to remove. It would leave me with hazy vision and lots of crap in the corner of my eyes the next day. I truly believe you get what you pay for with this product, and won't be buying cheap drug store removers again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I can't ever use another eye make up remover. If I could buy this in a gallon jug I would. My eye doctor told me to get this because I was using garbage from the drug store (Maybelline and Almay) and they both caused serious problems with my eyes (because of the oils in them they can cause some sort of floating things in your eyes and using vasoline can cause herpes in the eye). Anyway, I thought the price for this was steep, but after using it I know why. Plus you can get it as a free gift with purchase like all the time. I don't see much point in buying a higher end product if this works for me and my eye doc recommends it, but there might very well be better more expensive ones out there. I just know that using vasoline or baby oil or anything from a drug store is a recipe for a trip to your eye doc. Don't take my word for it though, you can do some research on the internet or just ask your doctor.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product works great, but for the price I think you can easily skip this and find something in the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is truly a wonderful eye makeup remover....comparable to and equally good as Lancome bi-facile. It also removes waterproof mascara well...u just need to take some of this on a cotton ball and hold to ur eyes for a few seconds so that it can melt the mascara. It doesn't irritate the eyes though it does leave an oily film behind but that gets washed off easily. The only reason I wouldn't buy this is coz Clinique keeps giving this in GWPs (in USA tho, not in India where I live...I get my bro to buy my Clinique stuff frm there). And that bottle size is good for travelling too. So I don't think I need to buy either this or bi-facile as I keep getting one or the other in GWP. And since I don't use makeup daily, these small bottles last me ages!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by xhelloxkittyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product is good if you don't have alot of makeup on. however i found it hard to get rid of my mascara. i dont really like the oil base. i just don't like the feeling of it. but it's a makeup remover, and it gets the job done.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by beckelm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very disappointed with this product, but it may be a personal preference. The oil-based formula really didn't suit me. i didn't see amazing removal results to offset the gloopy feel of it so for me it was a miss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Among those best maleup removers. works just as fine as lancome bi-facial.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye makeup remover because not only does it work for eyes, but it works for lips, cheeks, lashes and everything else!! It's a great product and I've used it as my makeup remover for ages! I would rate it higher if it came in a bigger bottle and lasted longer, though :/