July 23, 2014 | 1966 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product works great, but for the price I think you can easily skip this and find something in the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is truly a wonderful eye makeup remover....comparable to and equally good as Lancome bi-facile. It also removes waterproof mascara well...u just need to take some of this on a cotton ball and hold to ur eyes for a few seconds so that it can melt the mascara. It doesn't irritate the eyes though it does leave an oily film behind but that gets washed off easily. The only reason I wouldn't buy this is coz Clinique keeps giving this in GWPs (in USA tho, not in India where I live...I get my bro to buy my Clinique stuff frm there). And that bottle size is good for travelling too. So I don't think I need to buy either this or bi-facile as I keep getting one or the other in GWP. And since I don't use makeup daily, these small bottles last me ages!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by xhelloxkittyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product is good if you don't have alot of makeup on. however i found it hard to get rid of my mascara. i dont really like the oil base. i just don't like the feeling of it. but it's a makeup remover, and it gets the job done.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by beckelm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very disappointed with this product, but it may be a personal preference. The oil-based formula really didn't suit me. i didn't see amazing removal results to offset the gloopy feel of it so for me it was a miss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Among those best maleup removers. works just as fine as lancome bi-facial.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye makeup remover because not only does it work for eyes, but it works for lips, cheeks, lashes and everything else!! It's a great product and I've used it as my makeup remover for ages! I would rate it higher if it came in a bigger bottle and lasted longer, though :/

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this eye make up remover as I didn't find it very effective (and i actually don't wear loads of products on my eyes.) I would have to use alot to get it to work. I prefer Boot's No 7 eye make up remover which was quicker and easier to remove make up and cheaper. Luckily I only had a small sample to use up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really can't stand the greasy/slimy feel of this stuff. I got this as a GWP and have been using because I ran out of my beloved HG MUFE Senseyes. This stuff is awful - and it fogs up my contacts so I can't see after I've used it. And it's not good at taking off my stubborn 3 layers of mascara. I soak a cotton pad in it and let it sit on my eye for about 30 seconds. Even so, I really have to rub and tug to get everything off. Senseyes works in seconds and there's no tugging at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by amandaeclark

I love this stuff. Most effective makeup remover I have used. It is oil based, so you must shake before using. It gently removes all my longwearing liquid or gel eyeliner and those long wearing lip stains. I wear contacts and it does not bother my eyes at all. I use a cotton ball on my upper lid and will hold it there for a couple of seconds to loosen the makeup and gently wipe off (do not tug) and then dip a qtip in it to really get the eyeliner and mascara off my bottom lash line.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a gift with purchase. It is oil based, which you can tell as the product separates in the bottle. It effectively removes makeup, but is oil based, so if you get some in your eye, like I did, it burns!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the solvent type instead, and prefer it to this one! the packaging however, is good, is child proof cap as I remember and is clear enough to see how much is left. it is completely up to what you prefer to use, but I opinionly do not