December 21, 2014 | 962 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

It is such an awesome makeup remover that doesn't leave greasy residue on my face. Most of the makeup removers that have separate layers of water and oil always leave grease on my face. I don't like the feeling that something's on my face, so I can't help but love this product! It's so gentle that in one~two swipes, you can remove all of your makeups easily. It removes my bb cream, eyeshadow, lips, and everything. Especially when I remove black eyeliner, this purple bottle gets rid of the black eyeliner. You wouldn't believe me that I had worn black eyeliner after I removed my makeups. It's a reasonably price, so definitely get this instead of the blue one from Clinique. I will continue buying the purple one again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Kat0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Truly adore this makeup remover, and don't think I would want another brand again! It removes eye makeup easily without pulling out my eyelashes, as well as being gentle on the eyes. It also gets rid of the makeup in minutes compared to spending 5+ minutes trying to get it off. Don't let the oily-like mixture put you off, as when you use it your eyes it will not feel oily, but instead feel clean and free of makeup. Price is reasonable for a makeup remover and mess is non-existant when using. Highly recommended product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by DolceVitaLaMia

I personally love it & it's at a great price, compare to other higher end brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by LilyAugust

The best eye makeup remover I ever used! My eyes are really sensitive but this product does not hurt at all. I got it as a free gift with the moistur surge series, and I really love all the Clinique products! A little bit expensive for makeup remover, but I used this 50ml sample for more than three months (I use it three times a week), so it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just a great makeup remover. It quickly removes eye makeup without any of the oily residue that you get with a lot of other makeup removers. This doesn't blur my vision either, which usually happens when I try to use something cheaper. Although this is a bit pricey at $17.50, it's still several dollars cheaper than Lancome's eye makeup remover and unlike Lancome's it's fragrance free. Clinique usually includes this in their GWP. So, that would be a good time to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by euristocrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extremely sensitive eyes and most eye make up removers sting my eyes. Even Lancome and Estee Lauder's formulations for sensitive eyes irritate my eye area and leave it sore and red. Clinique's take the day off makeup remover, however, does not cause me any sensitivity at all. It's very effective and dissolves waterproof mascara and eyeliner with a gentle wipe. HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by passionflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I bought this on the recommendation of the saleslady at Sephora. I was freaked out on the price since I have never spent $18-19 on a bottle of eye makeup remover before. I find Clinique Take the day Off makeup remover works best with pads rather than cotton balls as you use less product. It dissolves waterproof eyeliner in seconds with no lingering film. I follow this with soap and water, and a thorough rinsing with water. The next day there is minimal residue if any in the corners of my eyes. I used to buy drugstore eye make up removers and avoided wearing waterproof eye makeup because waterproof makeup remover was usually overly greasy and difficult to remove. It would leave me with hazy vision and lots of crap in the corner of my eyes the next day. I truly believe you get what you pay for with this product, and won't be buying cheap drug store removers again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I can't ever use another eye make up remover. If I could buy this in a gallon jug I would. My eye doctor told me to get this because I was using garbage from the drug store (Maybelline and Almay) and they both caused serious problems with my eyes (because of the oils in them they can cause some sort of floating things in your eyes and using vasoline can cause herpes in the eye). Anyway, I thought the price for this was steep, but after using it I know why. Plus you can get it as a free gift with purchase like all the time. I don't see much point in buying a higher end product if this works for me and my eye doc recommends it, but there might very well be better more expensive ones out there. I just know that using vasoline or baby oil or anything from a drug store is a recipe for a trip to your eye doc. Don't take my word for it though, you can do some research on the internet or just ask your doctor.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product works great, but for the price I think you can easily skip this and find something in the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is truly a wonderful eye makeup remover....comparable to and equally good as Lancome bi-facile. It also removes waterproof mascara well...u just need to take some of this on a cotton ball and hold to ur eyes for a few seconds so that it can melt the mascara. It doesn't irritate the eyes though it does leave an oily film behind but that gets washed off easily. The only reason I wouldn't buy this is coz Clinique keeps giving this in GWPs (in USA tho, not in India where I live...I get my bro to buy my Clinique stuff frm there). And that bottle size is good for travelling too. So I don't think I need to buy either this or bi-facile as I keep getting one or the other in GWP. And since I don't use makeup daily, these small bottles last me ages!