September 17, 2014 | 940 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Oil-free hydrating gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

I love love love this product. Its a light weight, oil free moisturizer. Leaves my skin silky smooth and doesn't make my skin break out since I'm acne prone. A little goes a long way!! I ran out and switched to another product BIG mistake I broke out bad, since I started using this again my face is getting alot better.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by khmcd1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybe I just have weird skin, but this burned like crazy when I put it on (I put it around my eyes because the skin was dry around there). That's strange because I don't have sensitive skin at all. And then it did the same thing to a friend of mine. Who knows.... But I definitely won't use it again - it hurt!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. it is especially useful for the winter months when my skin really dries out. This is a gel moisturizer that has no oil and is feather light when you apply it. I have been using this for about a year now and I have never broken out. This product keeps my skin moisturized for hours. I know the MK reps are trained to say that you must use this in conjunction with the timewise moisturizer, but I think this could be good alone as well. I personally use it with the timewise system, but to those who do not use MK skincare I think this would work just as good. a little pricey, however a little goes a long way. It's still cheaper than it's Lancome competitor.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by melodyerin_21

I was very excited to get this b/c of the rave reviews. I used it once and back it went! It burned my sensitive skin when I put it on, got sticky, and woke up the next morning with my face peeling. Only for very oily skin with no sensitivity @ all!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by peaches500

I really like this moisturizer. It's the best I've used so far. It moisturizes just enugh for my combination skin and doesn't make me break out. I only use it on my dry parts and it works very well! I would definately reccomend this for normal-combination to slightly oily skin. Love it! UPDATE: this might make me break out so i'm cautious about buying more:(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2005 8:59:00 AM More reviews by JCgirlie

I received a sample of this from a Mary Kay consultant. I had been wanting to try it badly after reading so many great reviews here. It sounded great for oily/combo skin which I do have.
I gave it a try and I gotta say I am not impressed. It did not moisturize like I thought it would. I put it on before my makeup and my skin was still really dried out in my T-zone area. It is not worth the money. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 4:43:00 PM More reviews by HappyKarin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is the best I have ever used!!! I can highly recomend this if you have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 8:30:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I love this stuff! It does not irritate my very sensitive skin and it makes my skin look so smooth. Even though I am more oily than dry I still get a little flakiness and this gel is so soothing and makes any flakiness disappear. I don't always like to have anti-aging ingredients in my moisturizer (which I think may contribute to flaking/peeling?) and this is perfect because it does not have anti-aging ingredients, it is just a moisturizer. A little goes a long way. Some people might not like the jar packaging but I think it is fine and it's a very pretty, modern looking package.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by patriotsjunkie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is considered my "heavy" cream, since I have such acne prone skin, this is what I use during the winter when the dry heat is blasting and my skin starts acting crazy :0) acne prone and dry at the same time *sigh* I just add it to my routine of TW cleanser/ moisturizer & micro dermabrasion...but at night. I love it if only seasonally...which really stretches the $30 price tag!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2005 4:40:00 AM More reviews by CharmeC

Good moisturizing with minimal greasiness. The vitamin E in this product seems to help wounds on the face to heal faster. Very light fragrance. However being silicone-based, it leaves a silky film on my face that I don't like.
This is not suitable for using under the eyes as it stings if it gets into the eyes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No