Mary Kay Oil-free hydrating gel

4.3

Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerine, propylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, betaine, camellia senensis extract, algae extract, tocopheryl acetate, sodium pca, proline, arginine, glycine, alanine, lysine, glutomic acid, serine, threonine, sorbitol, butylene glycol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl polyacrylate, C13-14 isoparaffin, polyacrylamide, peg-12, dimethicone, carbomer, laureth-7, disodium edta, benzophenone-4, triethaolamine, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, dmom hydantoin. EXT violet 2, red 40.

on 4/4/2006 2:22:00 PM

I love love love this product. Its a light weight, oil free moisturizer. Leaves my skin silky smooth and doesn't make my skin break out since I'm acne prone. A little goes a long way!! I ran out and switched to another product BIG mistake I broke out bad, since I started using this again my face is getting alot better.

on 3/28/2006 3:53:00 PM

Maybe I just have weird skin, but this burned like crazy when I put it on (I put it around my eyes because the skin was dry around there). That's strange because I don't have sensitive skin at all. And then it did the same thing to a friend of mine. Who knows.... But I definitely won't use it again - it hurt!

on 3/1/2006 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product. it is especially useful for the winter months when my skin really dries out. This is a gel moisturizer that has no oil and is feather light when you apply it. I have been using this for about a year now and I have never broken out. This product keeps my skin moisturized for hours. I know the MK reps are trained to say that you must use this in conjunction with the timewise moisturizer, but I think this could be good alone as well. I personally use it with the timewise system, but to those who do not use MK skincare I think this would work just as good. a little pricey, however a little goes a long way. It's still cheaper than it's Lancome competitor.

I was very excited to get this b/c of the rave reviews. I used it once and back it went! It burned my sensitive skin when I put it on, got sticky, and woke up the next morning with my face peeling. Only for very oily skin with no sensitivity @ all!

on 1/31/2006 8:42:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer. It's the best I've used so far. It moisturizes just enugh for my combination skin and doesn't make me break out. I only use it on my dry parts and it works very well! I would definately reccomend this for normal-combination to slightly oily skin. Love it! UPDATE: this might make me break out so i'm cautious about buying more:(

on 12/18/2005 8:59:00 AM

I received a sample of this from a Mary Kay consultant. I had been wanting to try it badly after reading so many great reviews here. It sounded great for oily/combo skin which I do have.
I gave it a try and I gotta say I am not impressed. It did not moisturize like I thought it would. I put it on before my makeup and my skin was still really dried out in my T-zone area. It is not worth the money. I will not repurchase.

on 11/24/2005 4:43:00 PM

This product is the best I have ever used!!! I can highly recomend this if you have oily skin.

on 11/18/2005 8:30:00 AM

I love this stuff! It does not irritate my very sensitive skin and it makes my skin look so smooth. Even though I am more oily than dry I still get a little flakiness and this gel is so soothing and makes any flakiness disappear. I don't always like to have anti-aging ingredients in my moisturizer (which I think may contribute to flaking/peeling?) and this is perfect because it does not have anti-aging ingredients, it is just a moisturizer. A little goes a long way. Some people might not like the jar packaging but I think it is fine and it's a very pretty, modern looking package.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is considered my "heavy" cream, since I have such acne prone skin, this is what I use during the winter when the dry heat is blasting and my skin starts acting crazy :0) acne prone and dry at the same time *sigh* I just add it to my routine of TW cleanser/ moisturizer & micro dermabrasion...but at night. I love it if only seasonally...which really stretches the $30 price tag!

on 8/3/2005 4:40:00 AM

Good moisturizing with minimal greasiness. The vitamin E in this product seems to help wounds on the face to heal faster. Very light fragrance. However being silicone-based, it leaves a silky film on my face that I don't like.
This is not suitable for using under the eyes as it stings if it gets into the eyes.

Popular Moisturizers