August 28, 2014 | 1472 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by jessie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For some reason I thought this was not going to last very long, but a little goes a long way with this massage bar. It smells yummy, and the oil is nice and easy to work with. It is rather pricey for the size, though a treat for your loved one (and you when they return the favor ;) )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first massage bar I bought from LUSH. It smells mostly of milk chocolate & a little bit of honey/toffee/caramel. It doesn't last long because it is small but is a nice treat to pamper yourself with. It is oilier than SFF and Mange Too but not as oily as Therapy. The chocolate does get on your skin & make brown streaks, but you can rub it in. Try to get a piece with barely any chocolate visible.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Beauty0Marked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! Now this is nice. Smells wonderful and lingers on the skin and smells like chocolate. I like to use this before bed. It's very moisturising, I can imagine that some might find this a little too greasy but for my dry skin I like it. The bar isn't huge, I can't really see this lasting me very long so it's a little on the expensive side. A lovely treat.
UPDATE: I find if I use too much on the skin I get some itchy eczema-like flare ups. I can't be sure it is the massage bars but it does rather seem like it. I have to be quite sparing and not use it too often. I must admit that I am a little put off buying it or other massage bars again but I do still like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by kizkad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell of this massage bar makes it almost good enough to eat, the bar is solid until you rub it between yout hands and it starts to melt so you can rub it on your body, ive used this as a body lotion/cream and its divine. it leaves skin silky and smooth but does take a while to soak in, the chocolate sometimes smudges the skin but i give it a rub and it soaks in fine. i will def be buying this product again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite massage bar. I love the smell, the texture and how it leaves my skin feeling. I will buy over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Definitely my favorite of the massage bars. The cute heart shape isn't humongous like the other bars (like mange too). The product gets really melty and has a rich honey, cocoa, vanilla scent- very tasty. It leaves a film across the skin so I wouldn't try this as a daily moisturizer or anything. ALSO, I found this is excellent for post-shave/wax bikini line irritation. It soothes and moisturizes the area without further agitating the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by cupcakezandcoffee

The Coeur massage bar smells divine!! I gave my boyfriend a massage with it and he cared more for the smell than the massage! :] I'm really in to sweet (nearly sickly sweet smells) and am a big fan of this honey-like bar. It reminds me of vanilla, although I dont think there is any vanilla in there? Just gorgeous whatever it is! No need to preserve for just massaging either though, I use it as a body lotion and although I find it takes a while to sink it it is well worth it because it leaves the skin soft and touchable. My top tip is rubbing it all over my legs, blowdrying my hair whileI wait for it to dry up and even if its not dried fully, and still slightly oily, slick on a pair tights. When you take the tights off (or someoneone else peels them off ;)) you're met with sweet silky touchable skin. Who says no to that?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

soft coeur has a really sexy scent, not too sweet, herbal, or musky. i use this after dream cream to mask the scent and it works great, plus provides a little moisture barrier. i don't find this too greasy as the moisture does sink in.

the chocolate does seem unnecessary, and yes it can leave streaks, but they go away when you rub the product in. i haven't used this with a partner yet but i'm excited to. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xxbekkixx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this massage bar and its my favourite of all the ones lush does. It smells great, just like chocolate and honey and its really moisturising but the chocolate in the middle can be messy when it melts. I kinda wish it was bigger but the scent is strong enough to only use a tiny bit and smell of it all day. You can store it in a tin so I like that the lack of packaging makes it more eco-friendly. Overall I'd say its a really nice bar for moisturising or using for massages.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great little massage bar. It melts easily into the skin and the smell is divine. Very chocolately and sweet. I don't like how the dark chocolate spot will stain dry areas on my feet and elbows if I accidently get it on those areas, but it feels and smells so good that I won't knock it down. Caution to those with dumb dogs: I left this on my nightstand one night and went to use it the next day. It was not where I'd left it, and there were crumbs of white, sweet smelling massage bar on the floor. I picked up the wrapping and showed it to my dog, and his ears went back and his head went down. The dog ate it! He didn't get sick, the bar just served as a kind of, well, laxative. This massage bar smells good enough to entice me to lick it, but I stopped there. Most dogs, however, will probably go for it. I'll get it again and will keep it away from the puppy.