October 20, 2014 | 1984 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Firstly, this is messy! Secondly, who cares? It smells sooo deliciously edible, softens the skin and helps to bring you and your partner closer.....PLUS YOU GET A MASSAGE!!
but seriously, if you really worry that your sheets are going to get mucky, you might wanna pass on this one, but you'll be missing a big gooey, sexy treat when you reach that soft centre!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Allie702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of this stuff. I don't use it as my ONLY moisturizer, as it has a tendency to just sit on my skin, but it works great after I wash my hands! Plus I love the smell. Also keep in mind it melts at 40 degrees so if it gets kinda warm where you are (it's 100+ during the summers here), not ideal for carry around in your purse. Did I mention I love the smell? lol Splurge and buy this, you won't be sorry!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by pandabear322

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh. Yuck!

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this bar, I can't stop smelling it. But what good does that do if it's completely disgusting to use? Terrible for a massage, as all the chocolate does is ball up on the skin when trying to rub it. It was a great disaster and mess. I gave it two lippies because I LOVE the scent, but HATE using it. And, for the price, it's quite small. My first LUSH product I don't like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by jessie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For some reason I thought this was not going to last very long, but a little goes a long way with this massage bar. It smells yummy, and the oil is nice and easy to work with. It is rather pricey for the size, though a treat for your loved one (and you when they return the favor ;) )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first massage bar I bought from LUSH. It smells mostly of milk chocolate & a little bit of honey/toffee/caramel. It doesn't last long because it is small but is a nice treat to pamper yourself with. It is oilier than SFF and Mange Too but not as oily as Therapy. The chocolate does get on your skin & make brown streaks, but you can rub it in. Try to get a piece with barely any chocolate visible.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Beauty0Marked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! Now this is nice. Smells wonderful and lingers on the skin and smells like chocolate. I like to use this before bed. It's very moisturising, I can imagine that some might find this a little too greasy but for my dry skin I like it. The bar isn't huge, I can't really see this lasting me very long so it's a little on the expensive side. A lovely treat.
UPDATE: I find if I use too much on the skin I get some itchy eczema-like flare ups. I can't be sure it is the massage bars but it does rather seem like it. I have to be quite sparing and not use it too often. I must admit that I am a little put off buying it or other massage bars again but I do still like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by kizkad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell of this massage bar makes it almost good enough to eat, the bar is solid until you rub it between yout hands and it starts to melt so you can rub it on your body, ive used this as a body lotion/cream and its divine. it leaves skin silky and smooth but does take a while to soak in, the chocolate sometimes smudges the skin but i give it a rub and it soaks in fine. i will def be buying this product again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite massage bar. I love the smell, the texture and how it leaves my skin feeling. I will buy over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Definitely my favorite of the massage bars. The cute heart shape isn't humongous like the other bars (like mange too). The product gets really melty and has a rich honey, cocoa, vanilla scent- very tasty. It leaves a film across the skin so I wouldn't try this as a daily moisturizer or anything. ALSO, I found this is excellent for post-shave/wax bikini line irritation. It soothes and moisturizes the area without further agitating the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by cupcakezandcoffee

The Coeur massage bar smells divine!! I gave my boyfriend a massage with it and he cared more for the smell than the massage! :] I'm really in to sweet (nearly sickly sweet smells) and am a big fan of this honey-like bar. It reminds me of vanilla, although I dont think there is any vanilla in there? Just gorgeous whatever it is! No need to preserve for just massaging either though, I use it as a body lotion and although I find it takes a while to sink it it is well worth it because it leaves the skin soft and touchable. My top tip is rubbing it all over my legs, blowdrying my hair whileI wait for it to dry up and even if its not dried fully, and still slightly oily, slick on a pair tights. When you take the tights off (or someoneone else peels them off ;)) you're met with sweet silky touchable skin. Who says no to that?