September 18, 2014 | 1704 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this.Luckily I bought a small bootle of this for only ten bucks. For a blowdry product, it failed for me. My hair laughed at this. For a nice, styling product, it was ok. A little crunchy, but gave my hair a light hold and made it soft. I paired it with some mousse for added definition. It smells good...I suppose bananas. I will not purchase again once my bottle runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by AMMC

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thought I'd give this a try as I read mostly good review's of it. Not too impressed with it. Makes my hair feel crunchy & stiff. Also seems to dry it out?? Does have alcohol as a top indgredient. Different than what I was needing. Will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

I have bought this a few times and always seem to stick with it which is very unusual for me. It has light but effective hold and I only use it on my roots before I blow dry to give some volume, keep shorter layers straight and help hold the blow out on my regrowth from TR. Will continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this.I use it after shampoo and conditioner on damp hair to add a bit of texture and make styling a little bit easier.Great scent,and I love the spray bottle.So much easier than messy creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I used this on wet hair and dried. I thought it was o.k. I have very fine (but thick) shoulder length hair. After about a week of using this my hair felt so dry. So I stopped using it. But today I decided to give it another try on my dry hair because I'm not a big fan of hair spray. So I spritzed a little all over and then used my blow dryer on low just to set it. It did give it more body and light hold. But I still think it is too drying and I don't really like the smell. It smells like alcohol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing styling product- it adds tons of texture to my hair without making it crunchy or stiff. It's really light and doesn't weight my fine hair down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple years now and I'm surprised that I haven't written a review for it. It defines what waves I have in my hair and keeps them there (my hair refuses to hold any curl), isn't sticky and leaves hair soft and touchable. I use it for both a base (pre-curling) and finisher (defines and slight-glosser). Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2006 7:16:00 PM More reviews by dcast79

I just started using this product but I am very dissapointed with it. First of all, the smell is terrilbe- pure alcohol. Also, I just feel that it does nothing for my hair. Actually, after using it, I feel that my hair is stringy and flat. Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but I have used many other great products but this one just does not stand up to its claims.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by mona_mua

i'm not exactly sure of the purpose of this product. i have mid length hair that's naturally wavy and i've used it when i blow dry straight or air dry to leave it wavy. when i blow dry straight, i use a drop the size of a quarter and curl with a curling iron. it keeps the curl but makes my hair slightly sticky. when i use it to air dry, it weighs down my hair and doesn't do anything for my waves. i love bumble and bumble products but this one i don't think i'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 10:31:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am looking to get away from using my PM straightening gel. It's just not working anymore - just feels so gummy, gunky, heavy & sticky on my hair and hands. Yuck. While looking for something new, I came across this review, tried it and found a winner! Gives great volume and hold w/o being tacky or too slippery. My hair feels like it got a pro blowout. Love the scent. My only gripe is that it's so darn expensive! It was irritating enough to minus a lippie. I paid $6.30 for the 2 oz. bottle!!! Would I buy it again? I loved it so much - I would in a heartbeat!