MAC Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

4.6

on 10/18/2012 11:36:00 AM

My all time favourite MAC lipcolour. It is everything you would expect from a MAC lipstick:

- Top Quality Pigments
- Easy Application
- Smooth
- Non Drying
- Bright
- Long Lasting

on 10/18/2012 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

Girl About Town looks like a hot raspberry magenta on me, which pulls garish next to my pale skin. I have other "hot pinks" that are more flattering.

on 10/4/2012 12:25:00 PM

I LOVE this lipstick. Feels great on my lips, long wearing, amazing color!!, and of course has the best original mac vanilla smell/taste.

on 9/16/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is my everyday lipstick, I wear it as a stain and it lasts so long and wears so well, that I only need to touch up once during the day. The color is GORGEOUS on my PPP, neutral-leaning-yellow (sallow) skintone. I can't sing the praises highly enough for how much I Iove this fushcia pink color. I feel pretty and happy when I put it on, and it brightens up my whole face. I usually pair it with my usual black mascara and a shimmery neutral eyeshadow wash. One small issue is that I can't figure out a good blush to pair it with!

This is a nice bright colour that stays on and is worth it. I love all my mac lipsticks!!

on 8/27/2012 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been looking for this shade of pink ever since and I'm glad I found you Girl About Town! It brightens up my face and it's a fun hot pink color that is very wearable. This is definitely one of my top 5 fave MAC lipstick. :)

on 8/10/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my first and only MAC lipstick, and I'm extremely happy with it. I love bold colours, so once I saw this, I said "Yeah man, this is definitely the colour for me." I brought it home and tried it out. The staying power is SPECTACULAR. So spectacular, in fact, that I sometimes can't get it all off at night and wake up with my lips still tinted fuchsia. It also, strangely enough, has a nice scent and flavour... almost vanilla-like. I wouldn't know if all MAC lipsticks have this flavour, since this is my first, but it's great nevertheless. One con in amongst all the great things is that this lipstick does bleed ever so slightly... I'd recommend wearing it with a liner. I would most definitely buy this again!

on 8/2/2012 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My first MAC lipstick and I do not regret it for a second.
I'm an NC45 and though it is recommended for cooler tones from a few blogs I read, it looks just fine on me.
It is a very bold. bright fuchsia and very creamy & pigmented. You can apply from the tube for the color ifor its full intensity; or use a brush (like I have) to have more control of the color or town it down.

I see myself repurchasing maybe 2 or 3 of these as backups.

on 7/24/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For years I only wore a nude/brown lipstick. Recently I revamped my entire style and purchased MAC's Girl About Town and Russian Red. Both are a bit fussy to wear (especially Russian Red), particularly since I'm used to applying nude colors and not worrying about them bleeding. Although Girl About Town is a very bright pink not for the faint of heart. But after a week I really like this color. I tone it down just a bit during the day with Posh It Up plush glass. It looks good with a neutral eye and is a color to wear when you want to make a statement

on 7/23/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the best pure fushia around. bright. the most beautiful on olive skin. don't waste your time on any other fushia

Popular Lipsticks