October 26, 2014 | 1004 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pure fushia, no weird undertones. Goes on smoothly, lasts a long time, no funny taste, doesn't dry out and is BRIGHT. A really nice, pretty colour. Will definitely always have this in my repertoire.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ltnla

Wow. Stunning. I'm NC25 winter/NC30 summer. Not much purple or blue tone, fairly "neutral" hot pink fuchsia. Should work on most people. I never bothered trying this in the past, thinking it's way too loud, too young etc (though mostly b/c I've abandoned Mac for last few yrs). Tried various pinks like Lickable, Lustering etc and never liked those enough (though I do love Speak Louder, totally different from this). I should have tried GAT in the first place! Can't say enough good things about this, amazing texture, comfortable, doesn't change color or get icky after a few hours. Just go for it, and don't bother trying to find a drugstore version (unless that's fun to do for you) -- my experience is that for bright intense colors, all the elements have to be "right", texture etc, so if a drugstore product looks the same but doesn't wear quite right, it can look really cheap. Any age can wear this, even day time, as long as you keep skin and rest of face fresh and clean. I apply straight from tube, no liner needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One night I was heading out with my girlfriends when I realized that I didn't have a lipstick in my purse. One of my girlfriends handed it to me and it was love at first application! The color was beautiful, it stayed on all night, and it felt good on! I can't wait to buy this for myself!

04/12/13
I bought the lipstick and it works beautifully! Pretty color, and it stays on really well. However, I will not be purchasing this or any other MAC product again. Although MAC claims that they do not test on animals, it simply is not true. They may not test the products on animals, but they purchase their materials from companies who do. I simply cannot stand behind the testing and the deception to the general public.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by denns

Stunning, blue-based fuschia pink that looks amazing on my NW20 skin tone. The color is pretty intense, and my favorite way to wear it is blotted with a little bit of shimmery gloss on top. The blue undertones make my teeth look pearly white and I love that the color leaves a goregous deep pink stain on the lips when taken off. Easily lasts 4-5 hours on me and after its worn off the stain will last another 2-3. Goes well with neutral eyes (hello, Naked Palette!) and a smokey eye as well.

Amplified formula! Woo hoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Deyak949

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lipsticks. It is a hot pink with blue undertones, which i find that compliments my complexion the best. It is pigmented and is not drying at all. Im constantly getting compliments when wearing this. I went out shopping, had dinner, sipping on drink with straws, and desert, and had not one mark on my straw. I did not have to retouch my lipstick at all. Once i took it off, it did leave a little bit of a stain, which i do like. I will definately be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by xoxomakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Such a fun and beautiful colour!!! LOVE! The fuchsia is the perfect shade with blue undertones. Bright, but not neon. People always ask me what colour I am wearing when I have this on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color but much brighter then the picture ... Get a lot of compliments whenever I wear this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by stls

Girl About Town is so gorgeous! The shade is well described below and the pictures do it justice as well! Amplified formula is amazing, very pigmented and smooth, applies easily, doesn't feather and lasts long.
I reach for this lipstick when I want something bold, girly, pin-up, fun, but not red for an evening out with my girlfriends, at the movies, when I go shopping especially if I'm going to wear blue, blue-green or simply when I feel happy and daring!
I'm quite pale and I've even received compliments from total strangers, I'll buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by AbbeyLatina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a must-have lipstick! The color is absolutely gorgeous, it is a definite fuchsia with a blue undertone, it isn't neon but stands out. I wore this out the other week and turned many peoples' heads, people couldn't stop staring (in a good way) and complimenting me and asking what color it is! If you're self-conscious, you may feel a little uncomfortable wearing it, but I'd say go for it, you won't regret it and it will build your self confidence if anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my NC43 skintone, this colour pops like no other!! A brown girl's best friend!! I gave price a 1 because in Australia mac is so expensive compared to the US :(

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No