July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by denns

Stunning, blue-based fuschia pink that looks amazing on my NW20 skin tone. The color is pretty intense, and my favorite way to wear it is blotted with a little bit of shimmery gloss on top. The blue undertones make my teeth look pearly white and I love that the color leaves a goregous deep pink stain on the lips when taken off. Easily lasts 4-5 hours on me and after its worn off the stain will last another 2-3. Goes well with neutral eyes (hello, Naked Palette!) and a smokey eye as well.

Amplified formula! Woo hoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Deyak949

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lipsticks. It is a hot pink with blue undertones, which i find that compliments my complexion the best. It is pigmented and is not drying at all. Im constantly getting compliments when wearing this. I went out shopping, had dinner, sipping on drink with straws, and desert, and had not one mark on my straw. I did not have to retouch my lipstick at all. Once i took it off, it did leave a little bit of a stain, which i do like. I will definately be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by xoxomakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Such a fun and beautiful colour!!! LOVE! The fuchsia is the perfect shade with blue undertones. Bright, but not neon. People always ask me what colour I am wearing when I have this on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color but much brighter then the picture ... Get a lot of compliments whenever I wear this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by stls

Girl About Town is so gorgeous! The shade is well described below and the pictures do it justice as well! Amplified formula is amazing, very pigmented and smooth, applies easily, doesn't feather and lasts long.
I reach for this lipstick when I want something bold, girly, pin-up, fun, but not red for an evening out with my girlfriends, at the movies, when I go shopping especially if I'm going to wear blue, blue-green or simply when I feel happy and daring!
I'm quite pale and I've even received compliments from total strangers, I'll buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by AbbeyLatina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a must-have lipstick! The color is absolutely gorgeous, it is a definite fuchsia with a blue undertone, it isn't neon but stands out. I wore this out the other week and turned many peoples' heads, people couldn't stop staring (in a good way) and complimenting me and asking what color it is! If you're self-conscious, you may feel a little uncomfortable wearing it, but I'd say go for it, you won't regret it and it will build your self confidence if anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my NC43 skintone, this colour pops like no other!! A brown girl's best friend!! I gave price a 1 because in Australia mac is so expensive compared to the US :(

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

This color is soooo pretty and fun! This was my first "dramatic" lipstick I bought and I was kind of nervous about wearing it. I paired it with light eyes. Just a little light grey shadow. This color is gorgeous on! It really makes your face look bright and lively, but it doesn't look silly or over the top. This lipstick can be described as both youthful and classic I think. It is a feminine and fun burst of color but it has just the right tint to it to make it still look classy and sexy. I really see why so many celebs say they wear it. Worn with an understated eye, this lipstick is amazing. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

I absolutely love this colour. I am NC25 and Girl About Town is a wonderful pop of colour. It makes my pale, but slightly golden skin and blue eyes stand out. This colour also lasts a long time. After eating and drinking it still left a nice stain on my lips. It's amplified as well, so I didn't find it drying. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a bold pop of colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MACHONEY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product about a year ago and I am IN LOVE!!
Girl About Town is my Go To Pink, next to Lickable of course.
I could wear this everyday of the year.
For reference I'm NW45 or 8.0 in matchmaster.