Clinique Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

3.1

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] squalane [] peg-8 [] ethylhexyl palmitate [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] butylene glycol [] dimethicone [] glycerin [] methyl gluceth-20 [] peg-100 stearate [] cetyl alcohol [] pentylene glycol [] glyceryl stearate [] jojoba esters [] camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf water [] aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract [] camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf water [] polygonum cuspidatum root extract [] sea whip extract [] triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract [] hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge [] artemia extract [] coffea robusta seed extract [] rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure [] persea gratissima (avocado) sterols [] acetyl glucosamine [] phospholipids [] sodium rna [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] cholesterol [] hesperidin methyl chalcone [] caffeine [] dipeptide-2 [] phytosphingosine [] sodium dna [] sodium hyaluronate [] palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 [] ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate [] nordihydroguaiaretic acid [] glycosaminoglycans [] tocopheryl acetate [] linoleic acid [] trehalose [] sucrose [] linolenic acid [] micrococcus lysate [] polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate [] polysilicone-11 [] hydrogenated lecithin [] astrocaryum murumuru butter [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] propylene glycol dicaprate [] ethylhexyl stearate [] polymethylsilsesquioxane [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] polyethylene [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer [] potassium sulfate [] steareth-20 [] lecithin [] carbomer [] tromethamine [] disodium edta [] sodium dehydroacetate [] phenoxyethanol [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

on 1/10/2009 4:36:00 AM

Got this during bonus time. Clinique offers great gifts during bonus time!

Overall, I love the consistency of the cream, it's creamy, and smooth, and not too thick; however, I really don't see a difference around my eye area than when I used a cheaper eye cream (Biotherm's Source Therapie). For this price, I would rather get Clinique's All About Eyes ... which seems to work the same.

on 12/1/2008 8:26:00 PM

Eh. I can't be sure, but I think this stuff made my eyes sting and feel blurry. I tried it for a few days and wanted to give it more of a chance, but I think I remember using this some time ago and the same thing happened - so that could just be my own sensitivity; however, I didn't really notice any immediate difference. I use - and LOVE - MAC's moisturelush eyecream, but I thought I could trade off or layer them, but MAC's does the trick. I'm sold... this, again, was just "eh" even aside from the apparent allergy.

on 11/30/2008 2:02:00 PM

I really like this eye cream. I might try the other clinique eye creams to give them a shot, but I really find this better then any other brand that I have tried.

I used the lancome one before this but it did nothing compared to this one.

I look all bright and fresh when I put it on and I can mix it with my concealer to give that dewy look.

xo

on 11/14/2008 10:26:00 PM

I so wanted to love this eye cream. The first couple of nights I used it I thought it was fantastic - it's wonderfully rich and moisturizing. But after a few nights the cream started to really burn my skin on contact. This is not all that surprising since most eye products, gels, creams, etc., cause the skin around my eyes to burn like the devil. But I had hoped this cream would be gentle. I will be returning this product.

on 11/3/2008 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product is amazing. I use it under my eyes every night to help get rid of my dark under eye circles, and it works amazing. I have been using it for about two months and I have seen my under eye circles lighten up. It is pricey but definitely worth it.

on 10/21/2008 6:36:00 AM

bought a sample from others. It did not work for me.Just a normal eye cream..can't reduce under eye fine lines, bags....even all about eyes is better...too expansive for a normal size product, not worth it.

on 10/12/2008 4:36:00 PM

I got this as part of a GWP. I'm not sure if it does anything to my eyes, feels like a normal moisturizer to me. I've used better eye product from Viche.

on 10/9/2008 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Back in May, I received a GWP-size of this product and I've been using it since then. A little bit goes a long way; I'm not even half way through the little jar! Honestly, I really haven't noticed any difference in my eye area since I started using this product. As a moisturizer it's fine, but it is not very effective for treating fine lines, dark circles, or puffiness. A full-sized jar of this eye cream is $38.50 for half an ounce, which is expensive for something that doesn't work very well. I would not recommend this product if you need an eye treatment. However, if you are looking for a good, basic eye cream, this one would be fine.

on 9/30/2008 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I m not thrilled about this eye cream although I m a huge fun of the other Repairwear products.Didn't work THAT good for me.Is a rich emollient eye creme and didn't offer something to my eye area.I noticed NO deference neither in terms of lines and wrinkles neither in terms of dark circles

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I honestly can't comment one way or the other about effectiveness, although I am almost 28 and have used this since my early 20's - and I have no wrinkles around my eyes. Maybe that's from the cream, maybe it's just my genes. I don't know. The consistency is really nice and it never stings my eyes. Overall I do like it and recommend it, assuming it does work (again, I can't judge that). But I am on the lookout for a new eye cream just to try something different. Just ordered one from La Roche-Posay to try. I think this is a good staple that I will always come back to if I can't find another one I like as well. Only negative is that eye makeup doesn't seem to last as long when I use this first, so it's not good for under it in my opinion (maybe I just don't let it sink in long enough first, other people seem to have no issues with makeup).