October 25, 2014 | 490 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by wilmyk8s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Felt more like lip GLUE than gloss! The flavors sounded so yummy, but it was disgustingly sticky. And I agree with the previous comment that you definitely don't want to wear it on a windy day with long hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by hail_to_the_pharaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is fabulous, its one of my holy grails! I purchased it as part of the 2 for $7.00 deal (obviously a steal for any lip gloss!). This is a mostly sheer super glossy shade with a pinky peach tint. On lips (mine aren't very pigmented) you can only see a bitsy hint of the peach shade but lots of shimmer and shine (not garish though) and a little bit of the gold undetones. The gold undertones don't wast me out at all, and this really looks good and balances out a pinky eye/cheek look. The scent is also yummy, fresh (real) pears! Definite buy for PPPs!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2006 4:34:00 AM More reviews by lindsay23872

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good lord this is sticky. I've honestly never used a gloss as sticky as this was before. It makes juicy tubes seem thin. I bought this because it was on sale for a buck but there is no way i would buy it otherwise. It smelled good though, i'll give it that much.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rocketsummer

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Crappiest lip gloss ever. It's so sticky that i can't even wash it off with just water and tissue. It smells like crap also

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ccricket

I bought 2 of these at the semi annual sale for less than $2 each. Let me preface this review by saying that I love sticky glosses, Juicy Tubes are lovely and the perfect consistency for me. However, these are way too sticky, the consistency of rubber cement. I decided I could try and live with the stickiness, because it did give my lips a nice appearance. A few minutes later, I couldn't even feel my lips - they were numb. I don't know if this is supposed to be a plumping gloss, and that's where the numbness is coming from... but it was a bit of a shock since nothing on the packaging indicates this is a plumping gloss. Also, the names of the gloss, Juicy Blueberry and Wild Berries led me to believe these were flavored / scented... but have neither. The one I opened (Juicy Blueberry) has nothing more than a plastic scent and no flavor. I would never repurchase these, and am very happy that I got them heavily discounted, because if I had paid the full sticker price for these, I would be pretty irked.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by aiyaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a bunch of these because they were on sale for a dollar. Smells good, almost tasteless, colorless, and very sticky. I don't mind the stickyness that much because I have sensitive dry lips. The stickyness stays on and protects my lips, keeps them moisturized somehow. Has a very wet look. It's very true what everybody says about wearing this in windy weather, it gets stuck to your lip! Also if you decide to dab with a paper napkin, a lot of the fibers will stick to it. I wasn't expecting much out of this but I like how it stays on and keeps my lips moisturized. Won't buy again though - too lazy to use this as the 2 step gloss and color. One more thing, one of the tubes is leaking on the crimped end, (couldn't withstand the pressure of my purse maybe?) big sticky mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by LMGray74

I thought I would love this when it came into the free gift with purchase, but it smelled like rotten Strawberries.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by coopercat3104

My cousin gave me a tube of this. I didn't like it that much. It smelled good but it was way too sticky and had no color, it was just shiny. I don't wear gloss that much but there are glosses I like much better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2006 7:24:00 PM More reviews by sephoraxaddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have sweet talk in cherry vanilla(gold), strawberry(pink) and peach in the shimmery sweet talks. these look beautiful however strawberry and cherry vanilla taste and smell horribly. peach was delicious. they stayed on for a long time for me at least. i dont think theyre selling these anymore though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by helenmelon

Way too sticky and slides right off in ten minutes. Not pigmented at all, just shimmery/shiny. Dislike the smell. Would not repurchase