August 23, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect HOT pink. For such a bold color, it actually looks pretty wearable and very flattering, even on my pale skin. I also like to just dab it on my lips sometimes when I'm not going for a super bold look but still want a noticeable pink lip. It's very moisturizing and long lasting. The color is gorgeous. Recommend!

Did I also mention that MAC lipsticks are the best smelling things in the world?!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by PrettyPouty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium skin with pink and yellow undertones and was searching for a warmer bubblegum pink. Chatterbox is the one I like best so far. It is a tad on the warm side and can look brighter or softer depending on much you apply. I would describe it as a creamy, semi bright, bubblegum pink with maybe a hint of red undertones. Gorgeous! Some have said this is very dupable but I disagree because many bubblegum pinks are too cool. *Update*....ok, although I still love this shade I have had trouble with the amplified finish because it makes the lipstick so soft it is almost "mushy" in the bullet and thus messy to apply unless you use a lip brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by jakehuihui

Same as the last reviewer, I'm Asian too, with yellow skin tones. Pinks make us yellower, but NOT this one! it is the shockingly bright- right -in-your-face pink. But it doesn't make me look crazy or gaudy. It is just the perfect perfect bright pink for my skin tone. it doesn't even make my teeth look yellower than they are.

I love the creamy texture and shine.
love love everything about this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by KiKwangSWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous colour! I am Asian with quite pigmented lips. Because it is an amplified creme, it gives full coverage, which I absolutely LOVE about it. It can be sheered out to give a very girly, feminine look, great during the day. Or, it can be worn to its full capacity which is a very fun pink but not in-your-face pink. Not that outrageous either. It is sweet, fun but still is spunk ;)

The texture is smooth but just like any other lipsticks, please exfoliate first. I think, even without lipbalm, it glides on smoothly. It just looks better if you have no flakes on your lips =.=

No taste, no scent. Just pure bliss :D

I can't wait to hit my MAC store to buy a back-up. Even my mom loves it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by TinyForever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely pink colour - actual pink and not purpley looking which does not suit me at all - I tried pink noveau and that was a no on me!

Edit: Too bright for me and makes teeth look yellow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Really love this color, bold pink and is very very creamy!! But it's not an original color, very dupable. Probably won't repurchase because its so bold and easy to dupe. Finish is great and long lasting, and extremely pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ladolcediva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color straight out of the tube! I love the amplified finish- moist w lots of pigment. This is gorgeous w several pencils, including magenta, cork, & pink treat. Also lovely as a lip stain w just a drop of clear gloss on top. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous pinked red colour on me. It's the perfect shade when a red is too bold & I want to stay in the pink colour family. The formula is lovely, as are all amplified's.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Beautymetwilight123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the color,but the formula,Amplified, is a bit drying,if you work it with a lip balm underneath then you won't have that problem. The color pigmentation is amazing!!! The color is a bright yellow-based pink with really no shimmer there is a little silver sparkle to it,but with the gloss effect of the lip balm you really can't tell it just looks like a little bit more gloss!! YAY built in gloss!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by sageheartsmakeup

I absolutely LOVE this product from Mac! Its an amplified creme color, and it goes on just as shown on in the tube of lipstick (even brighter) its beautiful, and once im done with this on i'll DEFINITELY buy it again. I will wear it everyday to school, and it shows the little cracks in your lips because it IS a creme, so I would reccomend moisturizing with some sort of lip balm/chap stick and the one that I found best works for under Chatterbox is the Nivea kiss of smoothness. Also, if your looking for a ore shiny look, I highly reccomend running a clear or pink lipgloss over for a more shimmery, lush look. (the pink lipgloss will make it appear brighter, and it will NOT...belive me change the color of the lipstick) i highly reccomend buying this it is $14.50 and it is worth the price! I'll most def re purchase (: