MAC Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Silica, Polydecene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Cholesterol, Ceramide 3, Alumina, Linoleic Acid, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28, Red 30, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

One of the few lipsticks ever I would say I might be able to end. I've got far over 200 lipsticks in my collection but this one is special. I'm very fair skinned (N5-N10) with a neutral undertone so on me it doesn't look pastel at all, it's a medium pink but with the milkiness of a pastel, it's so amazing! And of course it's an amplified creme, what is there to dislike about it..

This is a very cute, playful lipstick. I like to sheer it out with a little bit of lipgloss or shiny chapstick. Sometimes I dab a tiny bit on as a stain. I definitely think that applied heavily/alone it would look too severe on my NW20 skin. I like this for days when my skin is nice, and my eye makeup is just a bit of mascara. Worth having because it's not too blue-toned like many Barbie colors tend to be.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A MAC representitive said this was her favourite, and when she recommended I tried it I fell in love! Definitely one of my favourites. Slightly drying for me so I need to condition my lips before I apply it, but other than that no problems! I'm an NC20 and it really suits my skin. Not too bright, but still quite bold and very colourful. Very pigmented! :-)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is such a flattering lipstick for anyone with warm undertones as it is a very warm pink. The color isn't too bright, so it's great for everyday wear as well! This is definitely one of my favorites from MAC.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There was a recent blog sale that has a great selection of "Barbie Pink" MAC lippies. I was lucky to be the first to choose between Pink Nouvou, Viva Glam Gaga, Crosswire, Creme Cup, Speed Dial, Bombshell, Angel, and Chatterbox. Of course I wanted all (lol) but I chose Creme Cup, Bombshell, and Chatterbox based on the swatches. I'm happy with all 3, but Chatterbox is my most loved and treasured MAC lipstick EVER. It was love at first swipe and I never had that kind of feeling on a lipstick before. It made my heart skipped a beat and I have that incredible urge to buy a backup right away (which never EVER happened to me). The color stands out so well and matches my asian skintone since it has some coral tone to it. VERY VERY FLATTERING on me! It brightens my face and I look....fun and happy (lol). My sister never used any light toned lipsticks since it would wash her out (despite the fact that she's NC20), but it suits her very well (her lips turned coral-pink nude, not bright at all). Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love love LOVE Chatterbox! It's a great pinky red (as described by MAC) that isn't too bright or anything, but will still make a statement. I think it's fairly neutral and doesn't have much blue in the color. It's an amplified creme, so it goes on nicely and slightly stains so it stays on for a longtime. I will definitely buy this again!

This is my first Mac lipstick and I LOVE IT. I am Asian so I have a warm and yellow undertone and I was so scared of finding the right lipstick because I didn't want to look extra yellow. My friend dragged me to the counter and forced me to try this and OMG, girls get it! This is really cute and bright pink without being so dramatic. You can notice the pink tone, however, it is subtle but noticeable. I know it sounds impossible, but it is possible. I wear this whenever I get a chance to wear! It is good for everyday wear.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

lol... i didnt read the reviews here before buying it. I just bought it after trying out 6 lipsticks in the mac counter. The sa thought I was going to buy all of them at once! I didnt realize similar colored girls bought the same lipstick! hahah!
Bubblegum pink. I like it. I'm asian with yellow undertones, but somehow I manage to wear this without looking horribly wrong. Lol. I was looking for a pink-ish color to wear everyday, and this fits the bill! This looks very beautiful in pictures! You know that with pictures, your make up softens somewhat, but what this does is give you beautiful pink lips! It looks absolutely gorgeous!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Now the only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because, I never buy the same lipstick twice. Otherwise the color and formula is pretty decent. I wasn't extremely bright on my lips since mines are slightly pigmented. It made my lips look like a natural pink lip when applied without liner.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a perfect HOT pink. For such a bold color, it actually looks pretty wearable and very flattering, even on my pale skin. I also like to just dab it on my lips sometimes when I'm not going for a super bold look but still want a noticeable pink lip. It's very moisturizing and long lasting. The color is gorgeous. Recommend!

Did I also mention that MAC lipsticks are the best smelling things in the world?!

Recommended for Medium Skin