April 23, 2014 | 1892 users online

Masks - Avene - Instant Soothing Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by snoock

don't find it any good if you dont have skin breakout. but it does function amazingly to reduce the redness and tension of the skin! I've tried sample, i think I'll purchase it nexttime.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2005 4:17:00 AM More reviews by ingad

It irritated my sensitive skin.
I prefer Elizabeth Arden's moisturising mask.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2005 5:32:00 AM More reviews by ingad

I have got an allergy reaction from this mask.And I did not like this very sweet strong smell.Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 10:44:00 AM More reviews by yeedaman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mask!

I have eczema and my skin is really, really dry and sensitive. I have tried other brands and the masks always stings when I use it on my extremely sensitve skin. With Avene's instant soothing mask, my skin calms down instantly and is left comfortable and moisturized.

This mask is the only mask that works for me and I highly recommend it for anyone with dry and sensitive skin. However, if you have oily/combination skin, it's probably too rich for you.

At half the price of more expensive masks, this product is a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2005 4:14:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

This product is every bit as good as the "high end" gel masks, e.g. Chanel etc. Like the other readers, Canadian winters are hard on my face, even worse with Retin A. I cleanse, then use a small amount while relaxing in the tub and allow it to do its work. If my skin is particulary dry, I will mix with moisturizer half and half and leave this on all night. I can't use this in the summer as I miraculously turn oily, but it's a lifesaver in the winter. Avene is generous with samples, so try this out first. EDIT I used this after a chemical peel and it really soothed the burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2005 9:05:00 PM More reviews by thomasayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the BEST soothing and moisturizing mask I've ever use!
The first tube I bought is during winter time, which is my skin is very dry and feel dehydrated.

When I apply this mask and I'm surprsing that it's like a thick cream more than a mask.
Once the creamy mask sinks into my skin(normally take within minute), my face is naturally GLOWING and radiance!Love it
and of coz my face is so smooth, soft, hydrated during the winter time.

Now I'm using my second tube beccause of my sudden redness and allergy, after just 3 to 4 nights of continuos use, my face is FULLY RECOVER!

This mask is the BEST because you don't need to RINSE it off!!
Just apply and wait 5- 10 mins and then SPRAY Evian thermal water or Avene thermal water, and just lightly pat you face, you will feel so relaxing and soft of your skin. I can't tell you how good this mask is, just by words! You have to try it to see the dramatical difference!

Price: $28 - $30 in Canada drugstores, it's not expensive because you really need just a small amount, just like how you apply your moisturizer!Last over 5 to 6 months at least, if you use only once or twice a week!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by siobhan5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mask is probably unimpressive for people with "normal" skin or whatever skintype that tolerates most of the offered skincare-products from _any_ company. But for very sensitive types or people just suffernig from an acute allergy it is a real life-saver. I'd recommend it for those with constant sensitive skin or for acute problem situations.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 5:37:00 AM More reviews by smlow

One of the best moisture mask I've used, made my skin smooth after each application and hydrates my dry cheeks very well. After 15 minutes of application, can see that most of the mask has absorbed into my skin and I finish it off with a spritz of the thermal water and tissue off. Superb!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by msng

i live in canada and the winters are very drying on the skin. i have very sensitive dry skin and during the winters, i use this as a moisturizer instead of a mask. very good...ive been using it for almost 6 months now, but summer is coming and i think it's starting to get a little thick for daily moisturizing use because ive been breaking out lately.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing special at all. I couldn't feel it moisture after used.