Lancome Hypnose

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 10/24/2013 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I've only had a small sample of this product but I liked it so much that I would like to repurchase, the only thing that stops me from it is the price. This mascara gave my lashes curl, volume and length, it didn't smudge or irritate my eyes. I also like the wand it's really practical. :)

on 10/18/2013 12:36:00 AM

This is the kind of mascara you want if you are looking for major length. I was amazed at how the fibers could just keep building and building. For me, I like to have a balance, lengthening, thickening, voluminizing, etc. I feel that this mascara lengthens a bit more than it voluminizes and as a result, my lashes look a tad unnatural. Overall, this was not a bad buy, but it was not what I was looking for. The brush is also a little bit awkward to use in my opinion.

on 10/17/2013 1:02:00 AM

I was super excited when I got this mascara as a gift. I thought just because it was lancome it was going to be amazing but I was wrong. When i applied it on my eyelashes the brush is shaped oddly it feels somewhat awkward applying it. I had to add my drugstore mascara on top to fill the gaps it created between my lashes. After having it on all day it started flaking off getting into my eyes. Over all this product is not worth spending $25+ on.

on 10/15/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not sure why cause I never really have this problem with mascara, but this makes my lashes clump like crazy! I'm not a fan of the spider lashes, so I wouldn't purchase again esp considering it's a pretty pricey product.

on 10/11/2013 1:04:00 AM

It is dry, it clumps and flakes, it doesn't add lenght or volume and it doesn't hold the curl, a total waste of money, some drugstore mascaras do a much better job for a fraction of the price... Pros: it does come off easily.

on 9/25/2013 9:06:00 AM

I love this mascara. No ifs, no buts. I love how tightly packed the bristles are on the brush, I love that it's so pigmented and that it's smudge proof. I've tried so many mascaras but this will be a repurchase - a rarity for me! I always look down into my mirror and just wiggle the wand up from the roots of my lashes and in two coats, I have fluttery and full lashes. It doesn't clump, wears very well and comes off easily with a nice oily eye make-up remover. I like that I can use this for a heavier evening look or a pretty daytime look. Only downside is the £22 price tag, but considering Lancôme often do bumper packs or GWP, I can look past that.

on 9/18/2013 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Just finished a deluxe sample of this mascara. One of the best I've ever used. Pigmented, coats lashes easily, no clumps. Lancome's formula is just perfect. I have sensitive eyes and wear contact lens, and no irritation with this mascara. Removes with eye makeover remover easily without need for harsh rubbing. Only downside is the cost, I religiously change my mascara every 2 months.

on 9/18/2013 9:45:00 PM

Lengthens lashes, does not flake, extends, and stays on all day without smearing. Very impressed. A bit expensive, but worth it for bold lashes.

Brilliant mascara, lengthens, thickens, not clumpy. I would buy again if I had money to burn, but to be honest, I can achieve the same finish with Maybelline's classic Great Lashes mascara which only costs £5.

on 9/16/2013 9:26:00 PM

My lashes looked nice and lush and it held a curl well. Also the definition was good but there were flakes later in the day.

For $31 CND I would expect this product not to flake or smudge, but unfortunately it did.

Top Rated Lancome Products