July 28, 2014 | 1001 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mascara. It is nice and thick and makes my eyes pop. Don't need lots of coats so quick to put on. Also stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite mascara that has ever been made, no lie. I worked in cosmetics for two years, so I have literally tried every line of mascara, well almost every mascara. For some reason the formula and the wand are perfect for enhancing eyelashes, and it does it beautifully without clumping and drying out. I never use waterproof mascara because I don't believe in it, so I can't rate the waterproof version of it, but hypnose is worth every dollar it costs,

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by evakea

This mascara is holy grail for me. I LOVE it, I've used it for a few years now and cannot fault it. It doesn't clump or flake, and I can apply 2-3 coats if I want to, but I never really need to because this mascara thickens and lengthens like no other!! I will never be without it...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sstahlberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a mascara junkie, probably like most girls on this site. I have tried pretty much every kind, and I mean at least 30 different kinds. Seriously. This is the only mascara I have ever bought more than once. I have bought it at least 6 or 7 times throughout the years. I pretty much always have a tube, along with others I am currently trying, always on a quest to discover some new amazing mascara. I have also tried the different kinds of Hypnose such as Hynose Drama and Hypnose Doll Lashes and Hypnose Star, and I still always preferred the regular Hypnose. It is really a great mascara. I know it is pricey, but some things are just worth the splurge, and this is one of them. I usually use it with LancĂ´me's Cils Booster, and the two together make your lashes look AMA-ZING.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I have yet to find a mascara that beats the good ole drug store mascaras. This is pricey, the product itself is okay but mine dryed up half the way through using it. The way I see it is why spend triple or double the cost on so called 'high end' mascaras when drug store mascara are cheaper and better quality

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:02:00 AM More reviews by styra

Very very good mascara I must say but pricey! It's the best counter brand of mascara I've tried so far. The lashes really stand and hold! And the effect is almost like fake lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by SomersetBec

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Favourite mascara, love Lancôme mascaras in general, haven't found any other brand that performs better. As they're quite expensive, I often try other cheaper brands in between but I always come back to these.
This one never clumps regardless of how many coats I use and doesn't leave me with panda eyes, even after 14hrs of wear. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am in love!! I got this as a sample to try before I bought a full size and I will definitely be purchasing one! The brush is great and not too thick and long, and it does what it is supposed to - lengthens, volumises and it even seems to curl my lashes. Best mascara I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Jessamy1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. When I'm wearing this I regularly get comments on my lashes. Because of the price I sometimes try other mascaras but am always disappointed. So for the results I get I think the price is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by tinatiantian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use Japanese brand mascara and this is my first Lancôme mascara.It add length and separates the lashes. But it smearing after 2~3 hours.Quite disappointed ...I will not purchase it again .