August 31, 2014 | 1058 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of Lancome mascaras and the Hypnose formulation is one of my favourites.

To get the look I want, I always layer my mascaras. I have never found one that did it all, but this formulation is the closest I have come to it. It is buildable and doesn't smudge. If you were looking for one mascara to do it all, this is a good one to try.

I am a huge fan of the Lancome mascara cils booster - well worth the money and makes a big difference in how the mascara looks and lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Blurredvision

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been wearing makeup since I turned thirteen. For me to consistently come back to one mascara time again after all these years definitely says something... And in the almost decade since I've been wearing makeup, I have tried both high end and drug store alternatives but nothing ever compares to the length and the volume created with this mascara. To say I love it is the understatement of the century: I currently have three in my makeup bag!! I am soooo happy that my friend's father works for Lancome otherwise I'd be shelling out a stupid amount of money regularly for this baby. That being said, even if I didn't get them for free I would go out and purchase this mascara regularly. Also, the formulation isn't quick to dry; my go-to for consistently flawless lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mascara. It is nice and thick and makes my eyes pop. Don't need lots of coats so quick to put on. Also stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite mascara that has ever been made, no lie. I worked in cosmetics for two years, so I have literally tried every line of mascara, well almost every mascara. For some reason the formula and the wand are perfect for enhancing eyelashes, and it does it beautifully without clumping and drying out. I never use waterproof mascara because I don't believe in it, so I can't rate the waterproof version of it, but hypnose is worth every dollar it costs,

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by evakea

This mascara is holy grail for me. I LOVE it, I've used it for a few years now and cannot fault it. It doesn't clump or flake, and I can apply 2-3 coats if I want to, but I never really need to because this mascara thickens and lengthens like no other!! I will never be without it...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sstahlberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a mascara junkie, probably like most girls on this site. I have tried pretty much every kind, and I mean at least 30 different kinds. Seriously. This is the only mascara I have ever bought more than once. I have bought it at least 6 or 7 times throughout the years. I pretty much always have a tube, along with others I am currently trying, always on a quest to discover some new amazing mascara. I have also tried the different kinds of Hypnose such as Hynose Drama and Hypnose Doll Lashes and Hypnose Star, and I still always preferred the regular Hypnose. It is really a great mascara. I know it is pricey, but some things are just worth the splurge, and this is one of them. I usually use it with LancĂ´me's Cils Booster, and the two together make your lashes look AMA-ZING.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I have yet to find a mascara that beats the good ole drug store mascaras. This is pricey, the product itself is okay but mine dryed up half the way through using it. The way I see it is why spend triple or double the cost on so called 'high end' mascaras when drug store mascara are cheaper and better quality

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:02:00 AM More reviews by styra

Very very good mascara I must say but pricey! It's the best counter brand of mascara I've tried so far. The lashes really stand and hold! And the effect is almost like fake lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by SomersetBec

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Favourite mascara, love Lancôme mascaras in general, haven't found any other brand that performs better. As they're quite expensive, I often try other cheaper brands in between but I always come back to these.
This one never clumps regardless of how many coats I use and doesn't leave me with panda eyes, even after 14hrs of wear. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am in love!! I got this as a sample to try before I bought a full size and I will definitely be purchasing one! The brush is great and not too thick and long, and it does what it is supposed to - lengthens, volumises and it even seems to curl my lashes. Best mascara I have ever tried.