September 30, 2014 | 1025 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by JohnnyMakeup

This made me fall in love with mascaras all over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MsElla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've tried what feels like hundreds of mascaras, and this is by far my favorite. The packaging is nice, and the product doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes (I'm a contact lens wearer). Hypnose doesn't give a ton of volume, but it does add amazing, clump-free length. I've gone through three tubes and will repurchase in the future. For someone who's always on the lookout for the next best mascara, that says a lot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my favorite mascara recently! It comes in a cool container, apart from the usual mascara containers. But this makes my eyelashes a bit longer and I love how it doesn't clump them up! This would be great for those who have full eyelashes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did like this mascara, but at £21 it certainly isn't better than Clinique or max factor - so I'll stick with those!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of Lancome mascaras and the Hypnose formulation is one of my favourites.

To get the look I want, I always layer my mascaras. I have never found one that did it all, but this formulation is the closest I have come to it. It is buildable and doesn't smudge. If you were looking for one mascara to do it all, this is a good one to try.

I am a huge fan of the Lancome mascara cils booster - well worth the money and makes a big difference in how the mascara looks and lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Blurredvision

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been wearing makeup since I turned thirteen. For me to consistently come back to one mascara time again after all these years definitely says something... And in the almost decade since I've been wearing makeup, I have tried both high end and drug store alternatives but nothing ever compares to the length and the volume created with this mascara. To say I love it is the understatement of the century: I currently have three in my makeup bag!! I am soooo happy that my friend's father works for Lancome otherwise I'd be shelling out a stupid amount of money regularly for this baby. That being said, even if I didn't get them for free I would go out and purchase this mascara regularly. Also, the formulation isn't quick to dry; my go-to for consistently flawless lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mascara. It is nice and thick and makes my eyes pop. Don't need lots of coats so quick to put on. Also stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite mascara that has ever been made, no lie. I worked in cosmetics for two years, so I have literally tried every line of mascara, well almost every mascara. For some reason the formula and the wand are perfect for enhancing eyelashes, and it does it beautifully without clumping and drying out. I never use waterproof mascara because I don't believe in it, so I can't rate the waterproof version of it, but hypnose is worth every dollar it costs,

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by evakea

This mascara is holy grail for me. I LOVE it, I've used it for a few years now and cannot fault it. It doesn't clump or flake, and I can apply 2-3 coats if I want to, but I never really need to because this mascara thickens and lengthens like no other!! I will never be without it...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sstahlberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a mascara junkie, probably like most girls on this site. I have tried pretty much every kind, and I mean at least 30 different kinds. Seriously. This is the only mascara I have ever bought more than once. I have bought it at least 6 or 7 times throughout the years. I pretty much always have a tube, along with others I am currently trying, always on a quest to discover some new amazing mascara. I have also tried the different kinds of Hypnose such as Hynose Drama and Hypnose Doll Lashes and Hypnose Star, and I still always preferred the regular Hypnose. It is really a great mascara. I know it is pricey, but some things are just worth the splurge, and this is one of them. I usually use it with Lancôme's Cils Booster, and the two together make your lashes look AMA-ZING.