MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

on 12/1/2010 10:10:00 AM

I love this colour, and it lasts all day, its about $22 CA which isnt so bad because it last more than a year and I usually apply 2 x a day. It's bright peachy-pink, but looks very natural on me and I am very very fair.

on 10/21/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Ive been using peachykeen for about 5 years! maybe more, but just estimating. I love this color, it gives just right amount of pink on my nc40 skintone. I go back and forth with this and warm soul for a lil more natural look.
great buy.

on 10/21/2010 12:59:00 PM

This is the blush I have been looking for! I was so tired of the rosey blush, blush (very natural flush)...because while nice, sometimes I want a pick me up for my skin. I want that "glow" and a color that works with EVERYTHING. My more natural blushes felt a bit off when I went for my more golden summer makeup. I tried Pink Swoon and it wasn't working. I tried Springsheen, but it felt like I could only pull it off in the summer with a tan. All the concerns I had with Springsheen (looking too warm in the winter & off with my winter colors), I now understand & have resolved with Peachykeen. Peachykeen is a bit more pink and less orangey than Springsheen. So Peachykeen gives me the warmth I crave, but still works with my cool-warm lippies. I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes. If Springsheen intrigues you, but you can't always make it work, try Peachykeen! You wouldn't think by the name that Peachykeen would skew so much more pink than Springsheen, but it does. And that little extra pink is exactly what I need. Mocha & Blushbaby are always great all around standbys for me, but when you just want that healthy Hi-Pro Glow ;), try Peachykeen.

on 10/5/2010 8:56:00 AM

I have had this blush for just over two months and have really enjoyed using it. On my fair complexion it's the perfect balance of pink and peach without obvious orange undertones and a gentle golden shimmer. The powder is finely milled, easy to blend, and pigmented so I only use a small quantity to achieve the results I prefer. I'm really happy to have this blush in my collection.

on 10/1/2010 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG blush!!! I've gone through 3 pots of it already. The perfect middle ground, where pink and red have come together to create peachykeen.

on 9/25/2010 6:46:00 PM

I am completely in love with this blush!! It is the most gorgeous colour ever: a peachy bright pink with accents of gold!! Being a MAC product, it is not cheap, but it's totally worth every penny! It goes on smoothly, has very nice pigmentation, and lasts a very long time!! It seriously lasts all day with veyr very little fading. Since it is so pigmented be careful to not apply too much. I normally tap my blush (or powder) brush into the product twice and that is almost enough to cover both cheeks!! (after mousturizing, which might be a contributing factor) As excepcted from MAC, another great product.

P.S. Great spoof of the NARS Orgasm!!

on 9/23/2010 10:08:00 AM

This was recommended to me by the Mac SA and she told me that it was like nars orgasm ..... I got it and it is a very screaming color in the pan but when I put it on it's very sheer ! I like it allot not to pink not to peach ! Just right , I'm an nc30 and when I did put it on on one of my clients who's a nw20 it came out a lot brighter on her so on lighter skin be carefull ;) it wS still a very pretty color we just had to blend it a lil more on her than on my skin ;)the only reason why I won't be buying thus again it's cause I don't see myself running out of it ;) lol

on 9/20/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST BLUSH EVER!!!!!! It is the most beautiful pinky peach color, it goes on smoothly and is way more pigmented than my beloved NARS Orgasm blush! I started wearing this a few months ago and three of my friends all with different skin tones have purchased this blush because of how wonderful it is! Also for only $18 you get more product than a NARS blush so thats a plus! I also really like to pair this with my msf in Soft and Gentle and c-thru lipglass for an all over peachy glow!!

on 9/18/2010 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After reading rave reviews on MUA about this blush, i was sucked in!
So based on my experience I am going to do a pro's and con's list.
PROS
- Highly pigmented! I have to use a light hand on this or i'd be looking like a clown!
- Gives you the look of a natural glow, softens and brightens the face tremendously and gives your cheeks abit of an 'OOMPH'
- The lasting power of this blush, is seriously amazing. Wore it for about 8 hours on holiday, with constant sweating and blotting. By the end of the day, although a tad sheerer, the colour and 'glow' was still there! Oh love CONS
- I paid around $35 for this product. A tad expensive? Considering how highly pigmented it is, I really don't mind!

I have fairly oily skin, and products just seem to slipslop off my face my midday, yet its amazing how this blush seems to stay put.

HG? Yeahhhh .. Im guessing so (: continued >>

on 9/5/2010 8:13:00 PM

Quite a versatile colour if you like a pink infused with a bit of peach and shimmer to give you that pretty glow. Goes with almost any make-up look.

Top Rated MAC Products