April 23, 2014 | 2047 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This was recommended to me by the Mac SA and she told me that it was like nars orgasm ..... I got it and it is a very screaming color in the pan but when I put it on it's very sheer ! I like it allot not to pink not to peach ! Just right , I'm an nc30 and when I did put it on on one of my clients who's a nw20 it came out a lot brighter on her so on lighter skin be carefull ;) it wS still a very pretty color we just had to blend it a lil more on her than on my skin ;)the only reason why I won't be buying thus again it's cause I don't see myself running out of it ;) lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Leena10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST BLUSH EVER!!!!!! It is the most beautiful pinky peach color, it goes on smoothly and is way more pigmented than my beloved NARS Orgasm blush! I started wearing this a few months ago and three of my friends all with different skin tones have purchased this blush because of how wonderful it is! Also for only $18 you get more product than a NARS blush so thats a plus! I also really like to pair this with my msf in Soft and Gentle and c-thru lipglass for an all over peachy glow!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ssarinah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading rave reviews on MUA about this blush, i was sucked in!
So based on my experience I am going to do a pro's and con's list.
PROS
- Highly pigmented! I have to use a light hand on this or i'd be looking like a clown!
- Gives you the look of a natural glow, softens and brightens the face tremendously and gives your cheeks abit of an 'OOMPH'
- The lasting power of this blush, is seriously amazing. Wore it for about 8 hours on holiday, with constant sweating and blotting. By the end of the day, although a tad sheerer, the colour and 'glow' was still there! Oh love CONS
- I paid around $35 for this product. A tad expensive? Considering how highly pigmented it is, I really don't mind!

I have fairly oily skin, and products just seem to slipslop off my face my midday, yet its amazing how this blush seems to stay put.

HG? Yeahhhh .. Im guessing so (: continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by linhyyx

Quite a versatile colour if you like a pink infused with a bit of peach and shimmer to give you that pretty glow. Goes with almost any make-up look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice peachy, pinky blush with just a little bit of gold shimmer to it. Even though I'm pretty fair, I can still pull off its warmer undertones. I find this blush to be decently pigmented too, so a little bit goes a long way. The staying power is good too and it doesn't smudge or rub off. I think I may buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this blush for the summer as I wanted something brighter than Dainty for a summer glow on my NC25-30 skin. This achieved that better than I could've ever imagined and I will def be re-purchasing! I didn't think this would ever be something I would like because of the sheertone shimmer finish. I was of the opinion that if I was going to spend a substantial amount of $ that I wanted more "bang" for my buck and that with STS finish, I'd prob have to use alot of product, therefore, wasting $. After swatching in the store, I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. The shimmer is subtle enough to give you the perfect glow and the color is a perfect match. I've never tried Nars so I can't compare, but I will say I love the pink peach color and it has a permanent spot in my palette. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

I've been using this for years! I find that it gives me a more natural looking blush and the shimmer is fairly subtle and provides a nice finish. I apply a little more when I'm tanned (I'm asian btw) and it looks great, makes my cheeks look like I have a natural peach like colour on my blush as opposed to looking over done.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by JDNT

First things first, I'm one of those fair ethnics with warm undertones who is constantly on the search for blushes that give me a subtle 'flushed' look. MAC peachykeen does just that. It's beautiful for one layer application for a soft cute look (and with a brush you can blend and blend and blend), and then you can layer some more to your liking (for tanned skin).

It goes on smoothly that you can't even feel any grain. The amount is decent enough for the price ($18 .21oz) and gives a look anyone can be pleased with. I imagine this blush looks amazing from fair to tan colored skin. The price, compared to other high end cosmetics is agreeable to me. For those looking for cheaper NARs blushes alternatives, for the price and quality, MAC is the way to go.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatCake

I had one the MU artists at the MAC counter try this on me. I wanted to compare it to my NARS Deep Throat blush. On my skin, it's a little bit more peach than my Deep Throat, but pretty damn close. I had Deep Throat on one cheek and Peachykeen on the other. Honestly, if I didn't know which was which, I probably wouldn't be able to tell. It's a pink/peach and shimmery on the skin, I thought it was so pretty! I deducted one lipstick because the shimmer can be a little much. If you want a cheaper version of this blush, I would definitely try the E.L.F. Bronze/Blush duo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

I'm on the fence about this product. This is the first and only MAC blush I own, and it was recommended to me by the SA. While it is a gorgeous peachy bronze color in the pan, it doesn't look right on my skin. It gives the impression that my skin is "dirty." However, I do not wear blush on a regular basis so the problem might lie with my application as opposed to the product itself.