April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Up The Amp

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK SO. Im not a BIG Fan of MAC lipsticks there are a few that I Love Deeply and this is one. I think that all Mac Purple Lipstick are made for me. Everytime I get one I love it more them the last. So this was the last MAC lipstick I picked up! I got it from MACYS and was in Love with the color I tried it on in the store and brought it no question asked this is hands down one of the best colors. If you cant your hands on it or its pricey try Berry Haute by Revlon in the Super Lustrous Line!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by keirankght

Loved the colour and the packaging ! It's really easy to put on and stays on and on ... Really great !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sabbs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this shade! Compliments my nc25 skin perfectly and makes my teeth look really white to boot!!! It is the perfect pinky/purple colour. It's not too purple so it looks obnoxious, but gives a good pop of colour. Will definately be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ihearmakeup

AMAZING COLOR!!!! I think this purplelish color would look GREAT on anyone or any skin tone. Is the perfect purple tone without being so purple. You can definitely dress it up or down! it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! it's worth every penny! Go ahead and give it a tryyyy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by bangton

If you like purple lipstick i'd give this a go. It's a purpley pink colour which I actually get loads of compliments on when I wear it. It feels nice on and for me is quite long wearing. Not my favourite colour as I prefer pinks and orangey nudes but I was looking for something a but different and this wasn't too much of a change for me. I'm yet to find a colour like this in other ranges which makes it quite unique. I'd buy it again as I like the compliments!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's what i wanted lavender whip to be. I love it. Nc45 for referrence .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous, blue based pink. Love this with winged eyeliner for a night out on the town.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like I like! Though darker than I thought it would be. From photos it simply looked purple but on my lips it's dark purple. I also thought it would be more pigmented that it actually is. However it's still quite purpley, almost a 'safe' purple in my book! It isn't over the top - unless you go swipe mad of course! ;-) It has a creamy consistency and it's not drying at all. Actually, after wiping it off my lips they felt very moisturised. One thing, it does make your teeth look slightly on the yellowy side. Dayyyym, I hate that about certain lip colours! Anyhow, I think this would look great on all skin colours, especially the paler types and people with brown eyes. Hope this helps someone! :-)

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by PrincessZaineb

This lipstick must be one of my absolute all-time favourites, I LOVE IT!! Its texture is light, not too creamy and doesnt sneak out your lips, creating that horrid feathered look. The colour is great, mysterious and can be worn with little makeup for a simple-yet-look-at-me finish or a deep dramatic one with smoky or cat eyes.

Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Cb0205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. Amplified is my favorite finish and I find it so easy to wear. Creamy and bright but doesn't dry out your lips. Up The Amp is a very magenta purple. I really wanted something more lavender and pastel, but ended up with this. It looks quite dark on me because I'm so pale. I've got to be careful I dont look to gothy with this one! I'm NC20. Love to wear this lightly buffed on to my cheeks with a 190 brush too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No