December 21, 2014 | 1917 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE lush mask ever!
People are turned off just because of the smell, but honestly, i don't really smell that much garlic in there, i smell a lot of herbs.
And plus, it really helps soften and clear my skin i just love it<3
My holy grail face mask~

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by palmtreesseabreeze

This is an all around SOLID product.
At first I was hesitant because everyone else said the smell was horrid and nauseating. I don't mind the smell actually, it's earthy and smells strongly of tea tree oil. In conjunction with herbalism, tea tree water toner, and enzymion moisturizer, my face is starting to heal from it's god awful battle with pesky acne. Sounds too good to be true- I know. I can't really believe it myself. It's only been a few weeks- so I hope my face continues to yield good results. Some people say that there is too much mask to use in two weeks- well, this stuff can last about 3 weeks, the LUSH workers probably want you coming back more often, that's why they mark the expiration dates so early. :) It won't kill you if you use it a few days after it expires.

Overall: Cosmetic Warrior is soothing, helps to reduce the redness of acne, acne scars (a little), and the size of acne. It is much cheaper than other LUSH products- I mean, $7, come on. You don't have much to lose! If you're looking to start a skincare regime with LUSH, BUY this and sample everything else first.
Good luck.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

This stuff smells so horrid and I didn't notice any notable improvment in my skin after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE!!!! First of all, it does not smell as bad as people say. Honestly, it doesn't really smell much like garlic at all. It smells strongly of tea tree oil though, and I think that's what people are reacting to. I personally love the smell of tea tree oil in soaps and stuff, so I really love the smell of this mask. And tea tree oil is great for acne. This mask feels great on. It is so creamy. You kind of have to pick chunks out of it, but it's all good. It doesn't really dry all the way like normal masks do, but that's not a big deal. I think my skin likes this, although it hasn't done wonders or anything. I always get this as my free mask when I turn in my pots!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by hazelle

Bought this product on a whim when I walked by the LUSH store near my area. At first, I was skeptical because I did not see much effects from using lush products in the past. Went home with a small container of CW plus a generous sample of grease lightening!!! After 2 weeks of using CW every other day along with grease lightening ... the previous volcanos (that is what i call my hormonal acne) have calm down significantly. Definitely worth it, and one jar lasts almost exactly two weeks. I started with doing full face masks, the last few days I have reduced to only using it on the T-zone and jaw area (where all my acne is/was).

Pro: Reduce redness, sped up healing, non-irritating
Con: garlic smell takes some getting use to.

UPDATE: 2 weeks later and I am on to my second jar ... still loving the great effects this mask gives me. Skin is healing faster, everything appears way more under control!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never really got all the hype behind LUSH (everytime I walked past the store, it stunk sooo bad). But after buying this mask, I am a convert to their masks and face soaps!!!!!!! This is my second favorite fresh face mask (the Cupcake mask being the first). It is designed for "problem skin", i.e. oily, acne-prone. I have very oily skin that is prone to acne and irritation. This mask deep cleans my skin (I feel it tingle a bit), and calms my redness. This is a fresh mask, so it needs to be kept in the refridgirator and used up in about 2-3 weeks. Since a little goes a long way, I can usually use this mask 3-4 per week to use up the whole product. The price is pretty reasonable ($7ish) compared to other LUSH skincare items, and what's even better is that with 5 empty mask pots, you get a free mask (which makes it an even better deal). The only reason I took off a lippie, is that the smell is somewhat wierd (kind of smells like garlic hummus).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I've used this mask many times, and I really do enjoy it. Yes, the smell can be a little off-putting as it does contain garlic. But it is a very soothing mask, and I found it to reduce some of the redness on my face. As far as treating acne, I don't really believe that it did all too much except for sort of calming my skin - which was nice. You have to keep this product in the fridge, as there are fresh ingredients (like egg) in it & it goes bad in about 2 weeks. You would really have to use this product every other day to get rid of the entire thing by the time it expires, and this mask is gentle enough to let you do that with out irritating your skin. This is my favorite mask at lush, I recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by kwippy

I was able to take home a sample of this and was impressed at how it calmed my skin a bit. My acne is a result from a hormone imbalance so it didn't cure my acne, but did treat the existing bumps. The smell is quite offensive, but mostly from the raw eggs in there (or so i was told that was in there). Definitely be diligent in keeping it in the fridge, as leaving it out will probably make it rot and obviously smell worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

Well, this mask doesnt show much difference on my skin except smells like garlic. I'm not sure whether it will show some benefits if i keep using but not impressed after using a few times atm. I'm loving proactiv refining mask now, will try cupcake mask next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cosmetic Warrior definately smells like garlic, and my sensitive sense of smell could not stomach this face mask, but I bought it anyway. When smearing this on my face I noticed chunks of some sort of ingredient, I am not sure what it was but I figured it was garlic..yucky. I didnt notice any results after using this face mask for 2 weeks.