Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

4.2

on 7/11/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I Don't Know I have a love hate thing for this lip color I really like the texture but in flash photos I don't like how it looks but in photos without flash I like the way it looks. Cute name as well.

on 4/29/2012 1:17:00 PM

Lovely flattering pink colour - one of my faves alongside L'Oreal Pink Fever and L'Oreal Freshly Candy (serum heart)

Very creamy and never drying, a very wearable pink which looks great contrasted against my fair skintone

Lasts a long time too, not much need for retouching, recommended!

on 4/11/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a wearable colour for day/night look also for an everyday look. Perfect for the year round. It gives nice finish, more to the matte side yet not over matte. The pink is a very natural pink nothing too loud or bright. Love how classy the packaging look. Last about 3 hours. SGD $17.90

on 3/31/2012 7:20:00 AM

I love this too. I am NC20 with somewhat pigmented lips. This does not turn purplish nor it pulls to coral. Just perfect soft mid pink.

on 3/31/2012 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Its very nice and hydrating. The colour is BEAUTIFUL! It coms out as a bright pink on my lips. But a subtle bright pink.

Its a great lipstick, I'd buy the shades I like again :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this color! I have pigmented lips and this just looks so pretty. I like this with Stila Kitten lipgloss on top, and it also looks great with Nymphette or Nars Orgasm lipgloss on top.

on 3/17/2012 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Picked this up from my local market for 1.50. Love that price! And love this lipstick! As soon as I put it one, my face instantly brightened up. I'd always wondered when I'd find a lipstick that would do that. It just looks so right and very flattering. This shade of pink would look amazing on a lot of women. It's a creme so there's no shimmer, yet it still makes my lips look a little fuller. It's got a great texture, as have all the Revlon lipsticks that I've tried. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 3/2/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

In terms of skin tone, I am nc35 in mac, very yellow undertone. I found this lipstick to have too much of a blue-ish tone to it. Completely unflattering on me. But I can imagine why it looks lovely on others.

The formula is quite lovely and creamy, and in the tube, the colour is gorgeous. Just not on me. Unfortunately, still on the hunt for the perfect everyday pink. :(

on 3/1/2012 10:48:00 PM

I bought this looking for a baby pink that would work with my NC30 skin and brunette/auburn hair. Unfortunately it looks terrible on me. I'd call this more of a barbie pink than a baby pink. It has a definite blue/mauve undertone that just makes me look fake and clownish and weird. I am returning this.

on 2/21/2012 12:23:00 PM

I love Revlon lipsticks in general, but I think this shade only looks good with a gloss, or it'll look kind of like fake pink on me. Though, I have gotten compliments when I wear it with a gloss.

Popular Lipsticks