Curel Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Avena Sativa Meal Extract (Oat), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Gelatin, DMDM Hydantoin

on 2/18/2009 4:59:00 AM

the best lotion i've ever come across! i have extremely dry hands during the winter where my skin on my fingers can sometimes crack and it looks like papercuts. when i use this, i really feel the difference as it coats my hands and moisturizes really well! doesn't smell bad either. sometimes, but not all the time, i feel like it leaves a slightly greasy feel to my hands, but it's usually not a problem. i'm just weird about that.

on 11/26/2008 2:41:00 PM

I'd been using some Suave lotion on my legs for over a year now and it just wasn't cutting it. Living in MN, the winters can be very harsh on your skin and for some reason this year, my skin has been exceptionally dry. Someone suggested I try Curel and thought I'd give it a shot. My legs were literally itching me to death and I needed something.

I've only used it for 4 days now, but it's been AMAZING. It's not thick and gooey so it's easy to apply. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy. It has a very light citrus scent that's not overpowering and my legs are super smooth and no longer itch!

I LOVE IT. It works great on dry hands as well. I'm so glad a friend of mine suggested it to me. It'll definitely get me through the harsh winter months ahead.

on 10/28/2008 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought a small tube of Curel Ultra Healing Intensive because it had a dollar off coupon at the grocery store. OH MY GOSH! This is the best lotion I have ever used. It far outdoes even Neutrogena's Swiss Emulsion, and that is saying something, plus it is cheaper! It moisturizes so well, but yet sinks in quickly and is not greasy, has little or no fragrance and does not irritate cracked skin. I've never seen anything like it! Highly recommended. Note that this is the "Intensive" version. EDIT: Coming back a year later to say that I now use this on my face as well, which is a weird combo of oily/flaky. Because of exaggerated redness, II can no longer use alpha hydroxy products to get rid of the flakiness, so tried the Curel as a facial moisurizer. Works great! Eliminates flakiness, does not make more oily, and does not break me out!!

on 9/8/2008 10:10:00 PM

I LOVE this lotion. It's thick and hydrating but easily spreadable, and is more of a thick gel. It coats the skin and makes it very smooth. My kp already looks better. I'm using this every day until my wedding to keep my hands and arms soft, and also I read an article that said bacteria and viruses can enter through microscopic tears in dry, unkempt skin, so you should moisturize every day to make sure your skin can protect you. Bonus: it smells like soft, delicious oranges. This is just the best lotion I've ever used. I got two 20oz bottles and an 8oz tube for $14 at Sam's Club.
UPDATE: 2.5 years later and I still LOVE this lotion. It doesn't have parabens in it so I use it on my son for infant massage and to keep his skin moist after baths. I use it on myself, even on my face, and it is great under makeup, very serum-like and nourishing. It does not break me out. This is the only body lotion I will buy.

on 8/19/2008 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite body lotion, for any season. It's rich enough to use in the winter, but sinks in easily and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, so I can use it even on my chest and back during the summer. I love how it feels like a mix between a gel and a cream - light, but definitely moisturizing. The faint orange smell is also a nice touch.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Uh oh...feels nice going on, but now I have a rash on my hands. I guess I have no choice but to stick with Cetaphil. How sad...this seemed to moisturize and smells good too.

on 6/15/2008 10:27:00 AM

A new favorite body lotion. This quickly absorbs into skin and does not leave a greasy feel. Makes my skin baby soft. I use this on my legs, hands, feet and neck. My neck gets very dry and itchy from using a daily 10% glycolic acid lotion. Using this product every night eliminates this problem. Contains glycerin, petorlatum, shea butter and oat kernal extract to hydrate and soothe skin. It lists orange oil as an ingredient, but I do not really smell anything. Love that it is paraben free. Comes in a 13 oz bottle ($8) or a 6 oz tube ($4). I was using Neutrogena Norweigian body lotion but this works better for me.

on 5/29/2008 3:59:00 PM

I LOVE this lotion! It goes on so smooth and silky, and leaves my dry legs soft and comfortable for the whole day. I love that it absorbs quickly, and doesn't feel sticky. I just found this, so I will have to see how it works in the winter when my skin is very, very dry. But so far, so good! Great find!

on 5/19/2008 4:39:00 PM

This lotion saved my legs and feet in the dry winter! I used to have really dry, itchy legs in the winter. After reading reviews on the Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, I decided to go out and splurge a little, and I'm really glad I did. I am the cheapest of the cheap when it comes to products and even though it's a little more expensive than the average d/s lotion brands, it is completely worth it. It's made my skin so soft and supple that can even go a couple days without it and still feels its effects. It does have a little of that greasy feeling right after application, but it's not annoyingly sticky. After using it for six month, all those icky red bumps and flakes have disappeared and I'm ready for those summer shorts!

on 5/7/2008 10:16:00 PM

MMh Mixed feeling about this, eventhough I love the curel foot cream. I believe this one is not as magical as the foot one. it leaves me an average sensation just the same one I get for cheaper moisturizer creams