August 1, 2014 | 1265 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by calanthe

I LOVE this lotion. It's thick and hydrating but easily spreadable, and is more of a thick gel. It coats the skin and makes it very smooth. My kp already looks better. I'm using this every day until my wedding to keep my hands and arms soft, and also I read an article that said bacteria and viruses can enter through microscopic tears in dry, unkempt skin, so you should moisturize every day to make sure your skin can protect you. Bonus: it smells like soft, delicious oranges. This is just the best lotion I've ever used. I got two 20oz bottles and an 8oz tube for $14 at Sam's Club.
UPDATE: 2.5 years later and I still LOVE this lotion. It doesn't have parabens in it so I use it on my son for infant massage and to keep his skin moist after baths. I use it on myself, even on my face, and it is great under makeup, very serum-like and nourishing. It does not break me out. This is the only body lotion I will buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 7:45:00 AM More reviews by iMaxed5770

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body lotion, for any season. It's rich enough to use in the winter, but sinks in easily and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, so I can use it even on my chest and back during the summer. I love how it feels like a mix between a gel and a cream - light, but definitely moisturizing. The faint orange smell is also a nice touch.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Uh oh...feels nice going on, but now I have a rash on my hands. I guess I have no choice but to stick with Cetaphil. How sad...this seemed to moisturize and smells good too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A new favorite body lotion. This quickly absorbs into skin and does not leave a greasy feel. Makes my skin baby soft. I use this on my legs, hands, feet and neck. My neck gets very dry and itchy from using a daily 10% glycolic acid lotion. Using this product every night eliminates this problem. Contains glycerin, petorlatum, shea butter and oat kernal extract to hydrate and soothe skin. It lists orange oil as an ingredient, but I do not really smell anything. Love that it is paraben free. Comes in a 13 oz bottle ($8) or a 6 oz tube ($4). I was using Neutrogena Norweigian body lotion but this works better for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I LOVE this lotion! It goes on so smooth and silky, and leaves my dry legs soft and comfortable for the whole day. I love that it absorbs quickly, and doesn't feel sticky. I just found this, so I will have to see how it works in the winter when my skin is very, very dry. But so far, so good! Great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by dhsieh

This lotion saved my legs and feet in the dry winter! I used to have really dry, itchy legs in the winter. After reading reviews on the Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, I decided to go out and splurge a little, and I'm really glad I did. I am the cheapest of the cheap when it comes to products and even though it's a little more expensive than the average d/s lotion brands, it is completely worth it. It's made my skin so soft and supple that can even go a couple days without it and still feels its effects. It does have a little of that greasy feeling right after application, but it's not annoyingly sticky. After using it for six month, all those icky red bumps and flakes have disappeared and I'm ready for those summer shorts!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kenka

MMh Mixed feeling about this, eventhough I love the curel foot cream. I believe this one is not as magical as the foot one. it leaves me an average sensation just the same one I get for cheaper moisturizer creams

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by dragonxbaby

This product is good but it's very heavy, stickily and after it drys when you wash your hand it feels so soapy. Also it takes away to dry up =( I have switch to Aveeno it's so much better =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

This lotion takes a while to soak in. It made my legs breakout in bumps (big red huge bumps)that were REALLY painful. Left me feeling sticky until it soaks in and it burned my legs when I put it on after shaving. Works pretty well as a hand cream (ONLY). After I use it up (or get sick of trying to) I will not be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2008 2:26:00 AM More reviews by jomes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best lotion. Friends of mine recommended Eucerin for my extremely dry skin (esp in the winter) and it didn't work nearly as well as this. I also like the fact that it isn't greasy. I've tried so many different brands (the different scents are always tempting) but haven't found anything as good.

EDIT: I've found that this works pretty well for the face, also. (Assuming one's skin is not hypersensitive..this product does contain some fragrance) After running out of my regular moisturizer, I tried this, and was quite pleased with the results. The following morning my face felt moisturized and not greasy in the least.