NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 3/13/2014 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This bronzer is the perfect, natural brown shade I've found so far in all the bronzers I have used. Easy to apply and leaves a naturally warm look to the face. Has some shimmer when in the pan which does not show up on the face as glittery or glowy. Good for contour or bronzing.

on 2/27/2014 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really great bronzer and there really isn't much else to say. It literally stays on until I wash it off, all day! It's also fairly light so if you want to blend a small amount all over it works well.

on 2/27/2014 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Being a die hard fan of Benefits Hula for many years, I finally took the leap and bought this one and I'm so glad I did, it's incredible and somehow has the ability to suit many skin tones (i'm very fair so it's hard to find a natural looking bronzer), I reach for this every day, gives great dimension to my face.

on 2/24/2014 7:26:00 AM

It took me a really long time to finally give in and purchase Laguna. I never really had the confidence to use a bronzer as I was scared I would make my face look 'muddy'. I dabbled with one of Mac's bronzers, and benefit's Hoola, but I never really liked them and would actually just forget to add them to my routine.
Laguna however has quickly become a daily favorite! It is such a great colour. I always thought it'd be too dark for me, but it definitely isn't.
I also like that it's not too crazily pigmented so as a bronzer/contouring beginner, I don't wreck my makeup by applying too much.
I am definitely glad that I purchased this, and of course I love the Nars packaging as always.
I also like to use this on the eyes in the crease as a bit of a contour.

on 2/20/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!!! I've tried many other brands from high end to low end & this will be my forever bronzer! I highly recommend

on 2/15/2014 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this as a bronzer but a word of caution to all you fair skinned ladies out there,apply gradually! The pigmentation is amazing and i find a little goes a long way on my fair skin after getting carried away one day and ending up with a muddy looking face! It has a small amount of shimmer in it but doesn't make you look shiny or too sparkly at all.It lasts a decent amount of time and the compact in comes in has a mirror which is very handy for on the go touch ups.Yes the packaging can get a bit grubby with finger marks but it is very sleek and i still really like it.

on 2/15/2014 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect bronzer, gives a healthy tanned glowy look to skin without any orange. I usually only use totally matte bronzers but this one just looked so pretty in the pan, and I'm a sucker for the gorgeous Nars packaging. It's not horribly shiny in that awful cheap tin man way, just a lovely delicate shimmer. Gorgeous.

on 2/13/2014 4:48:00 AM

My God how I love Laguna. I use it for coutouring and I now have gorgeous defined cheekbones! I am NC30-NC35 and it looks so, so natural Dadgum it. And I used a heavy hand AND a few swipes of the stuff with my MAC 150 brush, too. Staying power is good. I don't see the shimmer that others mention, it is quite muted. I have never worn bronzer before so I must thank the NARS MUA who so enthusiastically plied this one me a few days ago. He chose a wrong shade of NARS concealer for me, but he made up his boo boo with this recommendation. Expensive but worth it.

on 2/9/2014 5:54:00 PM

Amazing bronzer! Can be used for bronzing and contouring. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It gives a lovely sun kissed glow without looking to orange or ash. Fantastic product. Last all day!!!

on 2/9/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is not a matte bronzer it has a sheen to it which gives your a natural glow I don't usually wear bronzer but I wanted something that wouldn't make my face look so flat in winter & I'm in love I've used it every day since I bought it..easy to blend and well pigmented you only need a small amount of product on the brush perfect for contouring and a light dusting all over

Popular Bronzers