April 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Javan2007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! To me, it is just so girly and fun. I know this sounds funny, but to me the scent smells pink. Pink such as a sweet strawberry milkshake, pink bubble gum, cotton candy, etc. So sweet and fun!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 8:48:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

Well, I am an old ("mature"?) reviewer. 50 years mature, in fact. I am wearing this today. I do find that it is berry-like and quite sweet, but that is exactly what cotton candy smells like to me -- at least at the fairs I go to. Whether you like this or not is a matter of personal taste. I bought a small bottle on a whim at a dollar store. For the price, it was a fine, feminine bottle of pink juice that smells like cotton candy. I would not wear this every day, nor would I wear it to a gala function. But it's fun for what it is -- a throw away fragrance that is not terribly serious,a bit of a hoot, and quite girly. I did not buy this to impress or lure a man, by the way. I am quite settled in that regard. This was just a fun adventure for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by mua7723

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite scent! This smells like real cotton candy and even my husband enjoys this scent..he is not really fond of many. It is cheap and fun to wear. It is a young scent, but I am in my 30's and enjoy it very much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 10:28:00 AM More reviews by beauty_junkie_04

I realy like this, and I'm 30 years old. I'm not concerned with what smells "adult" or not...as long as it smells good, it's OK by me. It smells like cotton candy and SO likes it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by honeyangel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Upon application it has a strong alcohol undertone... with a springy strawberry top note. It dries down to be a soft sugared strawberry scent. Definately a youthful smell. I am 30 and I feel that this is probably a little too young for me... but it is fun to use as a linen spray. My son loves to smell it! I got the small bottle in a body fantasies gift set along with the musk and vanilla. I would not repurchase this scent on its own but it will be used for one thing or another if even to give it to a niece. Comes in a plastic bottle with plastic spray lid that may leak if left in your purse or backpack.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by LipBalmFiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this when I bought the apple body spray. I didn't think I would like this, but I loved it. It smells just like cotton candy. But it's subtle and grown up enough not to embarrass me. It just smells sweet and yummy on me. I also went back to the store and bought the body wash and lotion to match.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lulu2u2

It's amazing how certain scents turn guys on! My friend owns this stuff and all the guys want to smell it and one time they even sprayed some on one of their hoodies so they could keep on smelling it. One guy interupted a test in the middle of class because the teacher caught him smelling his sweatshirt and he had to explain to her that it was because of this amazing cotton candy spray! It smells like real cotton candy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

More of a fruity, berry strawberry-ish scent reminds me a little of that dc'd Jessica Simpson dessert fragrance Juicy. I see myself wearing it more in the fall though for some reason, maybe in the heat it would be to sickly sweet. This is well priced and is a sweet fragrance when you dont want to smell like drama walking into a room.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy, delectable scent! Light and sugary with a hint of sun-ripened strawberries. Bought it at walmart for almost $7 for 8 fl oz. Minus one lippie for the lack of staying power. But if I spray it on my hair and clothes, it seems to last a few hours. I use this mostly at bedtime - even on my sheets and pillows. Although some may feel that this scent may be somewhat juvenile, I'm in my thirties and find this scent to be fun, youthful, and even intoxicating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! Where has this scent been all my life and can they please make this in a perfume! Beats all my perfume hands down! I love how sweet this smells, best cotton candy scent out there!:)