Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/29/2008 2:55:00 PM

MMM! I have been on a cheap body spray kick (random) lately, and i now have 3 different 'cotton candy' scents, while i enjoy them all hehe, this one is my favorite! Its very creamy sweet, not headachey sugar overload like some. I smell like a strawberry milkshake! Makes me want to spray it all the time! I also like layering it over blackberry or strawberry scents as well. damn good.

on 1/17/2008 12:55:00 PM

Uggh! What an awful product! I like the Plumeria body spray from this line (dirty cheap and delicious--smells just like the BBW plumeria splash) but it's hard to find in stores. So, after reading the positive reviews of "Cotton Candy" in here, I spotted it at my local pharmacy and thought it might be fun to try it.
Let me tell you that I like sweet, flirty fragances (Pink Sugar, Jaqua's Buttercream frosting etc.) but I could not stomach this one. It screams cheap and preteen. It's like liquid bubblegum or melted lollipop. I sprayed some on my wrists and felt "sticky". I sat next to my boyfriend and his face crinkled in disgust (which was quite funny, I had to admit). Luckily, it was cheap.

on 9/11/2007 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love this! its so cheap at the drugstore! this has GREAT staying power. smells great when misted on hair, clothes, and skin. smells so much like the real thing, that i keep having the urge to wash my kids hands.

I've been using the Body Fantasies sprays since I was a kid, I love their stuff. It's inexpensive, and it smells great; it's pretty good for the price. I love the cotton candy spray, it smells really sweet and yummy. Everytime I wear it, someone always compliments me and says something like, "that smells so good! What perfume is that?"

on 6/14/2007 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I wear it all the time! Smells really sweet and great. I'm always repurchasing!

on 5/6/2007 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! To me, it is just so girly and fun. I know this sounds funny, but to me the scent smells pink. Pink such as a sweet strawberry milkshake, pink bubble gum, cotton candy, etc. So sweet and fun!

on 4/20/2007 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, I am an old ("mature"?) reviewer. 50 years mature, in fact. I am wearing this today. I do find that it is berry-like and quite sweet, but that is exactly what cotton candy smells like to me -- at least at the fairs I go to. Whether you like this or not is a matter of personal taste. I bought a small bottle on a whim at a dollar store. For the price, it was a fine, feminine bottle of pink juice that smells like cotton candy. I would not wear this every day, nor would I wear it to a gala function. But it's fun for what it is -- a throw away fragrance that is not terribly serious,a bit of a hoot, and quite girly. I did not buy this to impress or lure a man, by the way. I am quite settled in that regard. This was just a fun adventure for me.

on 4/13/2007 11:20:00 AM

This is my favorite scent! This smells like real cotton candy and even my husband enjoys this scent..he is not really fond of many. It is cheap and fun to wear. It is a young scent, but I am in my 30's and enjoy it very much.

I realy like this, and I'm 30 years old. I'm not concerned with what smells "adult" or not...as long as it smells good, it's OK by me. It smells like cotton candy and SO likes it.

on 1/11/2007 3:59:00 PM

Upon application it has a strong alcohol undertone... with a springy strawberry top note. It dries down to be a soft sugared strawberry scent. Definately a youthful smell. I am 30 and I feel that this is probably a little too young for me... but it is fun to use as a linen spray. My son loves to smell it! I got the small bottle in a body fantasies gift set along with the musk and vanilla. I would not repurchase this scent on its own but it will be used for one thing or another if even to give it to a niece. Comes in a plastic bottle with plastic spray lid that may leak if left in your purse or backpack.

Popular Fragrances