December 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I am a bit of a liquid liner queen....for years I did a cat eye nearly every single day, albeit thin and understated. I have tried dozens of liquid liners and prefer brush application to felt tip. Brushes give a more precise line and are easier to control. Also, it's easier to get a thin line with a brush than a felt tip. That said, this liner is wonderful! The color is rich and densely pigmented (no watery black here), and the brush is thin, allowing for a thin line that can be built into a thick cat-eye line if desired. It does take a little longer to dry than other formulas, which may be why some girls have complained about smudging. Make sure you let this dry complete before blinking too much or applying other eye makeup, or it WILL smudge on you. This is a very affordable product that is very high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by melina223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love the mega liner of the product company wet n wild.
i use the mega liner on the top lid of my eyes and then i use the wet n wild h20 proof liner on the bottom lid of my eyes. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM. I WILL RECOMMEND THESE 2 EYELINERS TO EVERYONE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I'M ONLY 14 YEARS OLD.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WHOA. all you people searching for the darkest inky carbon black liquid liner you have always been dreaming of? here it is, featured prominently in your local grocery store or pharmacy. this is BLACK in a shocking way, and i love it. i am not the best person at doing eyeliner (i'm better at doing it on my right eye, because i'm using my my right hand, but the left eye is always troublesome, even though i'm still using my right hand, oh i don't know you must all somehow understand what i mean) so what i do is use my NYX Skinny Marker liquid liner, do my line, let it dry, and then trace over it with this. This W'n'W liner has a very, very skinny, fine brush that you dip in a well. Only improvement i could suggest is that they thin the brush so it comes to a point instead of ending bluntly. Now, i'm just wearing this through normal daily activities, not UFC fighting or synchronized swimming, so i don't know how it would hold up under serious pressure but for your everyday life, it lasts til i wash it off at night (and it washes off easily). So give this a try, you def won't be disappointed in the color if you're looking for the blackest black.
**edit** just a quick note, because of the bluntness of the brush (or my ineptitude) i am unable to use this on it's own because i just can not get it to a crisp point at the end. any suggestions of how to do this? help would be appreciated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little gem set me back a jaw dropping...$3 lol. I needed a replacement for the $29 liquid liner from a higher end brand which failed miserably (ahem Shiseido liquid clicky pen I am talking about you). This is a pretty decent eyeliner. I like a thinner line (although you can definitely build this to a thicker line) and this liner is perfect for that. Really no complaints-definitely worth the $3 investment, and beats the fancy schmancy $29 one I am abandoning by miles!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sarakelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this product after reading reviews on the site and because I have been disappointed in my Loreal Telescopic liquid liner, which does not stay on or last even when I've applied 2 coats. This liner is a deep black color that stays true and stays on. I've been wearing it for 9 hours with no smudging or fading, and I have oily lids. This draws a nice thin line that can be thickened if desired. Great product for $3.99!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this liquid eyeliner for years. Sure, I've strayed from time to time just to try something new. I always come back to Wet n Wild. I mostly use black but the brown color is nice too. It gives a solid and opaque line without too much effort. The only thing I dislike about this eyeliner is that the bristles get a little wacky towards the end of the product. But, for $3.50, I can't really complain! I do NOT like the waterproof version. It flakes off and looks ridiculous within a couple hours. Overall, this is an amazing eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best liquid liner that I've ever tried thus far! (coming from a glorified makeup addict)

The color is very well pigmented & the liner has great staying power! The brush is exactly what I was looking for in a liquid liner. It's thin but sturdy, unlike many of the other liquid eyeliner brushes that are on the market. Also, for the individuals that have issues with this liner smearing, etc., I would definitely recommend using an eye primer so that it absorbs the oil from your eyes-making your eyeshadow and liners stay put all day!

Overall, you get a ton of bang for your buck with this liner.

Pros: doesn't dry out quickly, doesn't burn my eyes if I accidentally get some product in them, and it usually lasts me about 3 months (considering that I use it 2x per day, EVERY single day).

I will continue to repurchase this liner time and time again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

the price is dirt cheep, but I'm very suprised at how it works well !!
it sets perfect. dry instantly. goes smooth.I really like it. I've used so much high to low ends liner, this is one of favorite.

if you like thick line, you have to build up the line a few times cause this one has very thin brush. but I prefer thin brush.

I tried plum color too,but only black color works well, plum is not that great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Before I found my HG black liner, I did try this out mainly because of the cheap price. It is a great product, but I did not care for the felt brush that comes with it. I tried dabbing my own liner brush (Sigma E10) onto the felt brush to get product and line my eyes that way. It just seemed like a lot of work so I pretty much quit using it. I find it hard to work with a short stubby liner brush. Its easier for me to use a longer brush because I feel like I have more control over the line I'm creating. The formula itself is good, it is a very pigmented dark black and it stayed put all day. I am not a master liquid liner, but right now my HG liner is using MAC Mixing Medium with MAC Carbon eyeshadow. Carbon is not as black as this product, but I prefer it due to my casper-like complexion. Overall not a bad product especially for the price, and if I was in a pinch, I would buy this liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Extremely low price for very high quality...Ive been loyal to this eyeliner everyday since I tried it which was well over a year ago and I haven't bothered looking for another eyeliner because this one does a very fine job...