Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my new daytime HG eyeshadow! lovely colour, amazing pigment, ust amazing!

on 8/9/2011 10:02:00 PM

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it is THE perfect gold on my NC30 skin. i've looked far and wide for a gold shade that doesn't just swatch pretty but also looks good on the lids. a lot of them turn out too orange or yellow or kind of just disappear on my lids into a bunch of shimmer. this one is FLAWLESS. i can't even explain how much i love this eyeshadow. i don't have the individual eyeshadow but it's in the naked palette. i would really consider buying just this eyeshadow separately. it's great year round for a neutral look but it's especially illuminating in the summer. LOVE!

on 7/20/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying...I never used any urban decay products before...i mainly use MAC but I really heard so many good thingz about this brand so I wanted to try it...this color is beautiful!!!! Im tan skin and it looked so nice on me BUT I got a really bad allergic reaction!!! :( my skin is combo to normal but ive never had a reaction to anything not even MAC and this stuff was bad!! My eye was so red & itchy for about 2 dayz....i really dont know whatz in this stuff but if u have sensative skin or allergiez u might want to google the ingredients...my friend works in sephora & told me alot of people return these shadowz becuz of that....such a shame becuz I was really in love with this color :/

on 7/2/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow! Discovered it as part of the Naked palette and now I will never be without it in my makeup drawer. Beautiful gold - subtle, not Vegas-y - that really highlights my green eyes ( I like to wear it in combination with UD Smog). Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Such a great color!

on 6/16/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This color looked phenomenal with my blue eyes. This makes me think of white 14k gold jewelry--a not-too-warm, light, bright gold. This has no glitter, but is way too metallic for me. Made my 40+ lids look super crinkly and crepey. Boo. I also found this a little difficult to blend. Sadly had to return and am now hunting for a less-metallic version.

on 6/15/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in l-o-v-e. This makes blue eyes POP! The perfect bronzy coppery color I've been looking for my whole life! I adore shimmer eyeshadows (I'm only 21 so don't have much lines) and this is gorgeous for a summer bronze look. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

when i first got this product in a palette i was very unsure. i love neutrals but this was really something else. the texture and pigmentation are spectacular. its almost like a cream and u need very little for maximum impact. its a bright gold and it makes my blue eyes pop :)

on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG! This shadow makes my eyes look really honey brown. My eyes are already a dark brown but with this on the lids, paired with a lighter shade as a brow highlighter, it really lightens up my eyes. Applies great, doesn't crease too quickly.

on 5/23/2011 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a beatiful bronze gold color. I use this regularly. It blends like a dream and stays great with primer potion!

on 4/19/2011 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Basically, this eyeshadow is everything I wanted MAC's Amber Lights to be. Such a lovely bronzed gold, without any hint of orange unlike AL. Really smooth, pigmented shadow, looks great on the lid and on the lower lash line - Makes blue eyes POP! Came in a set along with the eyeshadow primer potion which I'm looking forward to trying out to see if this shadow can last even longer.
The packaging is a bit tacky and plastic-y but who cares when the product is this good?!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products