MAC Viva Glam V

4.3

This is my favorite MAC lipstick...its MLBB on me, just a gorgeous nudey-mauvey-pinky shade that is very flattering. I don't find this drying at all, which is unusual because a lot of mac lipsticks are on me. I would definitely repurchase as this is a nice neutral pink that I can wear with just about any look. ♥ (NC20, dark brown hair, blue eyes for reference)

on 12/13/2011 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A good neutral lip colour. Matches my own lip pigmentation almost exactly so a great ' my lips but better' shade. I'm just not impressed by its lasting power and I have found similar shades for less in drugstore brands. Still I appreciate that any profits made from this go to a worthy cause.

on 11/25/2011 7:37:00 PM

Great neutral for everyday. However, the shimmers make it a little gritty-feeling on the lips. I'm glad I purchased though; it was for a good cause, and it was my first MAC lipstick. It's not overly pigmented or drying, but it isn't moisturizing either.

on 11/13/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the viva glam lipsticks because it helps to support the Aids and HIV foundation. However, this lipstick is not very hydrating, you need to apply lip balm first. The color of this lipstick looks so good on my lips, very professional and simple. I usually use this lipstick with my viva glam IV lip gloss.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

upon hearing great things about MAC lipsticks, I decided to go out and buy one.
This is a fantastic lipstick overall. A great, neutralish red that can be paired with anything and isn't overpowering. It's sort of matte, so using a heavier hand on applying is needed. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips.
The staying power could be better, though. After three or so hours, it's faded out quite a bit and this is without eating or drinking. It's why I can't give it a full five rating, though I wish I could.

Despite that flaw, I'm very happy that I have it. And of course, the packaging is compact and looks good. I wish more product came with it also, especially considering the price.

I will repurchase and will purchase many other lipsticks from MAC.

on 10/26/2011 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The MAC sales woman showed me this color; at first I thought it'd be too dark for my skin, but when she had me apply it I fell in love!! I usually apply this with a lip brush to be precise and use a clear gloss to enhance the lustre. Overall a beautiful, natural color.

on 10/23/2011 11:40:00 AM

I wore this on my wedding day, its my go to day to night colour. I'm incredibly pale, ginger really and its a great colour for me. Will buy as long as they have it available.

on 10/22/2011 11:13:00 PM

My perfect neutral lip colour... love the consistency and scent of this product.

on 10/16/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I HATE this lipstick. The consistancy, colour, i just think its horrible and Mac have alot of other great nudes. I think my main problem with it is that it is to sheer to be a nude and makes you look dead. Maybe if i had darker skin it would work.

on 10/9/2011 3:41:00 PM

This is my lips but better lip color so it looks very natural. From far away, you can't even tell you are wearing lipstick. It is a pinky color with a slight red undertone. Has a slight sheen (I think this is a luster finish). Glides smoothly on lips. Love the sleek and classy packaging.

Popular Lipsticks