August 20, 2014 | 1770 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by fashionforever

I have always been a huge fan of Aussie products and this product is amazing! I use it after I wash with the Aussie Moist Shampoo and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. A little bit goes a long way. Iv'e used other conditioners before and i'd have to say this one has so far been my favorite and I definitely recommend it! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by KyrstyLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Huuugggeee fan of the Aussie moist regular conditioner(I use it for deep conditioning since all I need is moisture)! This one however is not so great for my hair type(thick,course and extremelllyyy dryyy not damaged). I hates this product from the first introduction to my hair...sure it felt okay rinsing out but as my hair started to dry it was all tangled and felt like hay..even with leave in and serum:( When I use the reg conditioner my hair feels like silk and just melts out my tangles and after my hair is shiny and beautiful(i leave that on for about 5 hours) I wanted to like this. I did however looove the smell ...if it wasnt for that it would have got no lippies!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how this is so cheap because it makes my waist length Asian hair soooo soft and shiny and silky in texture. I am really surprised. And smells great to me too. The smell lingers too so if you do not like it, maybe not for you. I spend over $20 on Biolage, Pureology which also have the silicones and this works better for me now!!! I am a fan I love it and I am not so easily impressed with low price hair products. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this conditioner is great. it smells wonderful, and it really moisturizers my hair well. it's a thick conditioner, and blends into hair very well. it rinses out well, and doesn't leave buildup like other conditioners i have used. it also leaves my hair with great sheen and really defines my curls. up until a couple of months ago, i had been using an expensive salon brand conditioner, so it's wonderful to find a drugstore conditioner that does a better job for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

If I need some smoothness, this is convenient. It is packed with cones, so clarifying is a must, or else I'll start to experience breakage, dryness, static, etc... It has a nice minty smell that I really don't like.

It also has lots of slip after you wash it out and makes hair so soft. Wouldn't buy again. There are much better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drug store conditioner, hands down. It smells delicious and really does make your hair feel soooooo much better after just one use. Excellent for a daily conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another one of my favorite drugstore deep conditioners. The packaging is great! Just squeeze it and it comes out! No annoying caps to screw off! Anyways, it detangles wonderfully and really hydrates my hair. My favorite part about it is the incredible shine it gives me. It's dirt cheap, and I'd buy it again. The scent can be a bit overwhelming but it's not terrible, and for the results, I can overlook the scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Jess9

It's a decent conditioner, but it coats with silicones rather than truly moisturize the hair. All the silicones in this conditioner weigh down my wavy hair and make it frizzy. The packaging is great though, all hair products should be packaged like this. Much easier to store and travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I used to use the regular 3 minute miracle for years and loved it, but this stuff is AWESOME!!! My hair is thick, straight as a board and tangles really easily. This little miracle in a bottle takes my rat head and makes it easy to brush, shiny and soft. LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this after meaning rave reviews here and elsewhere online. I have used Aussie products in the past and have always been pleased with the results. This conditioner is good stuff! I only wash my hair 2-3x a week because I have very thick hair that's colored. I only use this once a week as a replacement for my usual conditioner for color treated hair because I LOVE the way this makes my hair feel. This stuff truly is a three minute miracle! It doesn't take much of this product to make your hair feel amazing. I only squeeze out a dime sized amount and apply it to the mid length and ends of my hair. After I rinse it out, my hair feels so incredibly soft and I don't need to use a separate detangler when combing my wet hair out. The smell is also wonderful and I love how I get whiffs of it in my hair all day long. A definite repurchase if I ever run out.