October 20, 2014 | 2067 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I finished 2 bottles of this deep conditioner and for some reason I just stop buying it. I have very thick and long hair so naturally I have dry hair. This feels like a regular conditioner and not that heavy to be called a deep conditioning. what I love is the packaging,no need to unscrew or to flip it open,just squeeze it out lol. I'm also not a big fan of the smell. I guess if you have straight/fine hair you'll love this but if you have thick/wavy/curly hair like mine this isn't enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by LexiiKitten

i really like this product. its smooth, creamy, not heavy. i had really damaged, processed, and dead hair. this helped bring it back to life. ive let my friends us it and they loved it too. all of us have very different hair types i kinda wish that this had even more moisture but I'm ok with it. I use this every other day in conjunction with a conditioner and a leave in. you probably won't have to do all of that but I have really damaged hair and when i do all of that it makes my hair feel brand new. I can't credit the way my hair feels all to this product but a good amount of it goes to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by AlyaAbdel

A pretty decent deep conditioner. I use this a couple times a week, and the next day my hair is noticeably softer and shinier. However, if I don't use it, there is no long term effect, meaning my hair is back to normal. I don't like to use it everyday because it's extremely thick and I'm afraid it'll weigh down my hair. I probably won't buy it again, but it was pretty good while it lasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Jaclynamber

Great deep conditioner !! I like to use it from root to tip once a week and on my ends every time I wash my hair . Great smell , leaves hair soft !! Fantastic price !! My hair is fine and wavy and long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this deep conditioner more out of nostalgia than anything else. There was a time in my teen years that I would wreck my hair with bleach and dyes and I always relied on 3 Minute Miracle to rescue my poor fried tresses. Fast forward 20 years...this is now just a mediocre deep conditioner compared to other products on the market today. It isn't horrible but it really isn't great either. It's really worth it to spend the extra two dollars and get a better drug store conditioner. L'oreal makes several deep conditioners which are sold in tubs...these are far more effective than Three Minute Miracle. This is a product which helped me years ago but is best left in the past.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I SO wanted to love this, but the fragrance. Ooof. I'll give it credit for having good slip and making my hair tangle-free during the rinse, and soft once it was dry, but I just can't get past the strong, cloying scent. It smells like a cheap, coconut-scented car deodorizer. I could take it if the smell didn't stick around, but it does. ALL. DAY. (Why is it the good smelling hair products don't linger this way?)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by nshelt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of all the Aussie commercials and i'm an even bigger fan of this 3 minute treatment. my hair feels SOOO soft after using, i can't stop running my hands through my hair. I use once a week while also adding my own conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by azgirl929

Softest hair when using a deep conditioner!!! I have very coarse, frizzy, thick hair and this product is amazing. I tend to not blow dry my hair and let it air dry and with this product my hair doesn't frizz. It's smooth and super soft. I only use this once every 2 weeks b/c I have colored hair and it will fade color if used to often. Get out there and buy it!!! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunky25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed! I really like this conditioner! I bought this so I could deep condition my hair every other week and keep it soft. My hair is already manageable because it is healthy, even with bleaching it blonde every 6-9 weeks. My hairdresser always compliments the health of my hair. I had been using coconut oil to deep condition my hair, and while I love it and I credit it to much of my hair's health, I felt I needed to switch things up a bit.

Like other reviewers have said, this has a lot of 'cones in it. If you're already clarifying your hair every week or so, then there shouldn't be any problem with this causing build-up. Personally, I wash my hair 2-3x a week, so I might use a regular shampoo and conditioner one time, and clarify and deep condition the next, or something like that. This conditioner feels buttery and spreads easily, also feeling as if it melts away all the tangles and any dryness. I know its good when I can easily run my fingers thru my hair without any snagging. This also does not weigh my thin hair down! It smells nice but it's not too overpowering if you catch a whiff of your hair. Some scents, like Dove's, smell nice to me at first but then get to be too much the longer I use it. This smells fresh and piƱa colada-like. I have to recommend this to my friends and family now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Rylensmom

I think this is probably my favorite product ever! I have severe dry hair and split ends and have tried many many products and this one is the best. My mother works in a salon and she given me all kinds of salon quality products to try to help with my dry hair, some of them worked but not as well as the Aussie did. My mother is so impressed with how much this helped my dry hair that she is recommending it to her customers! Once a week I will wet my hair, put this on the ends of my hair in the shower and only rinse 1/2 it out. I will then towel dry my hair and then braid it and go to bed. I wash my hair like usual in the morning and my hair is so soft and shinny after. I never thought my hair could ever look this healthy.