July 24, 2014 | 1984 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by sheilarott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic face scrub! It is in an orange tube and the scrub itself is gel like and is orange with exfoliatin beads and some other sort of beads. It has a really good citrusy scent. I like the consistency of it as well. I have acne prone skin and this product works great. In combination with Spectro Jel and Neutrogena Daily Moisture my acne is kept at bay. I do not get more pimples while using this combination. After i use this product I get a glow on my face and my face overall looks healthy and fresh. I use it about once a week. It is a great price for the results you get and I would definetly reccommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this line!It is the best smelling face scrub out there!I use it a few times a week and so far it has helped with my skin.I'm almost out so I willbe buying some more shortly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

i liked this. i give it a 4! it has a nice scent and wakes you up! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this! It's a gentle scrub and does a good job of making my face feel clean in the morning. It makes me feel refreshed and the smell lingers on my face which makes me up. Too bad I'm usually in too much of a hurry in the morning...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh! I really liked this scrub. It smelled insanely good and felt really nice on my face. I really liked the packaging too. Really nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by pariazul

Love the smell.... love the microbeads.... love the orange color... greeeat stuff. I have super sensitive skin this is the only thing thay exfoliates and doesnt cause me to break out in hives

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

It's very very gentle. I bought the travel size for a trip I took. I did love it! Works as a cleanser and a scrub at the same time cause it foams. You only need verrrry little. So I still have the little travel size tube. Its still half full. And i bought it a month ago. A great buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product in the mornings before taking a shower. I typically use a prescription face wash at night which is too strong for twice daily use. The scrub does a nice job of lightly exfoliating my skin and removing impurities. I don't think it smells bad--just sort of clean and chemically at the same time. It hasn't caused breakouts for me or changed my skin *that* much. It's a nice product but I probably won't repurchase because I like to try different things and this one doesn't wow me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by dblless

HATE the smell on this Orange Morning Burst scrub. YUK. Doesn't seem to do anything but sit on my face. Doesn't really feel clean after washing off. Does not wake me up... ughh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually like the scent of this product, I found it to be clean and slightly refreshing. When I was using this, I was actually using it as an exfoliating facial cleanser. It always left my skin feeling and looking clean and refreshed. It never broke me out or irritated my skin. It helped to soften and smooth my skin, also. It was okay at exfoliating, pretty gentle, which is probably why it worked so well when used on a daily basis, versus only a few times a week like with most scrubs. I wouldn't repurchase this, only because I love my Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser, which I am using now. But if you are looking for something affordable than this is a good choice.