Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Mannitol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Coploymer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides, Mica, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake. May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

on 11/1/2008 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A very efficient and gentle daily cleanser, that gives a flawless complexion without irritating or drying. I use this every morning, it prevents blemishes and control shine. I usually use a little amount of it, blend with water in my hands and gently massage my face. It provides a gentle exfoliation and a bright complexion.
The only thing I have to regret is the smell, it smells like some medicine, but I really love using this product. It's a very cheap product too !
Would certainly buy again !

on 9/13/2008 2:17:00 PM

This is a very good scrub/cleanser for those with oily and sensitive skin. It truly cleans the skin and leaves it refreshed without drying it out or making it feel tight. I usually use this in the morning as my replacement for my medicated cleanser which I now use about once a week because I am trying to phase it out. So far, my skin has had an even tone and has not been irritated and there have been no major breakouts. I think that this cleanser helps with the oilies too, and works especially well with my Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Gel, but I find that it still does control oil very well when I do not use makeup on the days I wash with this. It does have a strong smell which I like but if you are sensitive to fragrances this product is probably not for you. I also find this product gentle enough to use every couple of days and lasts for quite a while. Will repurchase!

on 8/12/2008 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic face scrub! It is in an orange tube and the scrub itself is gel like and is orange with exfoliatin beads and some other sort of beads. It has a really good citrusy scent. I like the consistency of it as well. I have acne prone skin and this product works great. In combination with Spectro Jel and Neutrogena Daily Moisture my acne is kept at bay. I do not get more pimples while using this combination. After i use this product I get a glow on my face and my face overall looks healthy and fresh. I use it about once a week. It is a great price for the results you get and I would definetly reccommend this product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this line!It is the best smelling face scrub out there!I use it a few times a week and so far it has helped with my skin.I'm almost out so I willbe buying some more shortly.

on 5/26/2008 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i liked this. i give it a 4! it has a nice scent and wakes you up! ;)

on 3/19/2008 2:36:00 AM

I love the smell of this! It's a gentle scrub and does a good job of making my face feel clean in the morning. It makes me feel refreshed and the smell lingers on my face which makes me up. Too bad I'm usually in too much of a hurry in the morning...

on 3/9/2008 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oh! I really liked this scrub. It smelled insanely good and felt really nice on my face. I really liked the packaging too. Really nice!

on 3/3/2008 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell.... love the microbeads.... love the orange color... greeeat stuff. I have super sensitive skin this is the only thing thay exfoliates and doesnt cause me to break out in hives

on 1/12/2008 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It's very very gentle. I bought the travel size for a trip I took. I did love it! Works as a cleanser and a scrub at the same time cause it foams. You only need verrrry little. So I still have the little travel size tube. Its still half full. And i bought it a month ago. A great buy.

on 1/5/2008 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this product in the mornings before taking a shower. I typically use a prescription face wash at night which is too strong for twice daily use. The scrub does a nice job of lightly exfoliating my skin and removing impurities. I don't think it smells bad--just sort of clean and chemically at the same time. It hasn't caused breakouts for me or changed my skin *that* much. It's a nice product but I probably won't repurchase because I like to try different things and this one doesn't wow me.