July 31, 2014 | 2072 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Nail Growth Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by s3x18zng1rl4yoo

I have very weak nails due to being a nail biter all my life. So i decided to find something that would help my nails grow. I was kind of hesitant to buy it because it was about $7USD, but I bought it anyways after reading the reviews here. OMG!! this product does wonders to my nails!! It has been a little over a week and I've already seen drastic results. Usually it takes about a month and a half for my nails to grow to this length. But WOW! I'm glad that I invested my $7!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by LizTor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really works! I was a nail biter for years, and this is what got me to quit -- the results appear so quickly you almost have to "stay strong" and not bite because you can see improvement so quickly.

Actually, my method for stopping the habit was to paint my nails with this, and if I needed a nervous habit I would, instead of biting, pick off the clear polish. And then re-polish. Kept me fingers busy and my nails growing in the meantime!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by chiyo_no_saru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Chronic nailbiter here--this stuff is totally amazing. I was really, really skeptical about purchasing it, since I don't understand how the hell it works--but it really did help my nails grow a lot faster, thicker, and healthier. Total lifesaver.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG item for me. Whenever, I chip more then three nails and, i have to start over again.I reach for this. And in no time I am sporting nails again. Around 10 days it starts to show. A must have for me me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by cutiegirlie4567

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a week ago and i have seen some improvement. my nails are definitely longer. not majorly longer but i can tell that they have grown. i will update next week if there is a big improvement.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by limoges

My experience has shown this product to live up to its claim. Within two weeks my nails have become presentable again.

A technician at a hair salon that provides nail service confided that she has used this product for years and her nails are gorgeous. I agree that it works better than Nailtek or Nailtique because I have had peeling problems with those products. This product does not instruct you to layer product, but rather clean your nails and reapply every two days. It works well without peeling.

Enjoy and treat yourself to a manicure with the money you save.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by xxgreatromances

I have very brittle nails so whenever I try to let them grow out they end up breaking so I end up biting them off. Every time I have used this product my nails harden and they grow very quickly. Whenever I stop using this product my nails become brittle and broken again. This is a GREAT product and if you have short brittle nails and you want them to grow you should definently try this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Funny how people's experiences of the same product differ, isn't it? I suppose we are all different from one another after all.
I had really strong nails in my youth but they have become progressively weaker. I first put it down to frequent gardening but I think the menopause has a lot to do with it. They now struggle to get to the end of my fingertips without breaking, although I do try to wear nail polish most of the time in order to keep some semblance of respectability. I had thought that wearing nail polish constantly might be the culprit but a nail technician begged to differ (I suppose she would, wouldn't she?) and claimed that this would actually strengthen them.
In any event, they are now very unsightly without nail polish as most of them are peeled (pinkies excepted for some reason - presumably because they don't get used much)
I hoped the Nail Growth Miracle would be just that, but regrettably it isn't. It's just a clear nail polish. At first I religiously followed the instructions about when to apply but then gave up when I didn't get any improvement. Not sure how they can make these inflated claims.
It seems to have worked for some people so I suppose it's worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had the bad habit of biting my nails all my life and my nails have always been one of those little things I'm self conscious about so I decided to finally do somethin about it. I purchased this stuff and in no time my nails were finally starting to grow. They are also much stronger and more healthy looking. Great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

Great product to fortify nails, but it doesn´t do anything that other strenghteners actually can do. Expensive for its average performance. I prefer my Rimmel Stronger base/top coat.