Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 9/16/2013 12:34:00 AM

Really good for natural looking lashes, tends to smudge under the eye throughout the day.

on 9/14/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Kinda soft but not full. Ideal for natural look. But just not what I like from a mascara

on 9/1/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The mascara is OK, i use it as a base coat to keep my lashes curled and it's okay, it is waterproof which is good but i would not repurchase, the packaging is hideous and my tube dried up very quickly. good but could be better

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this mascara since I saw the ads with Sarah Michelle Gellar back in the day - apparently those are from 2000 so I've been using this for a long time! So after 13 years, I'm still enamoured with waterproof Full 'N Soft because it simply works the way a waterproof mascara should - it stays on, doesn't melt, doesn't irritate and has all the benefits of a non-waterproof formula in that it doesn't get clumpy or cause crunchy, unnatural looking eyelashes.Bonus points also for this mascara being cry-proof, 13 years of ups and downs and this mascara has never burnt my eyes or turned into a watery mess when I've been dealing with life. This isn't a va-va-voom mascara and won't make you look like you have false eyelashes on, but it will give you lashes that are defined, natural and healthy looking. I am getting worried that Maybelline may be pulling this from shelves sometime soon (13+ years on the market is pretty long time!) as they're only producing it in one color now and it's not known as a cult favorite like Great Lash is, but don't let that deter you from trying it out. This is a workhorse of a mascara and at the end of the day I've never found anything that works as well across all bases than this one does.

on 8/28/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Not a bad mascara. It gives some length and volume to my lashes, culminating in a natural but very pretty look. My favorite thing about it is that my lashes hold a curl with this mascara. I have yet to find another mascara that holds a curl as well as this one.

My only gripe with this is that it smudges like crazy under my eyes. To be fair, I have this problem with most mascaras due to my oily skin. Otherwise, this mascara is great.

I may repurchase again in the winter when my skin is drier and see how it does. But for summertime in Florida, this gives me serious raccoon eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The results are full, and soft. This stuff gets 5 lippies just for delivering the results implied by its name. It is also the *only* mascara that does not smudge under my left eye. You heard me, just the left. (?) I've tried time and time again to switch to "prestige" mascaras, y'know, the Lancome lineup & the Diorshow everyone & their momma loves... but, just as I'd feared, the cost of the tube never did translate to the look of my lashes. No one ever said, "dang girl, your lashes look like your mascara was expensive as hell!" when I was wearing using my *one* tube of Diorshow. But, a handful of times, I have been asked if I was wearing falsies when I was wearing Full 'N Soft. It's black black black, truly waterproof but washes off easily enough, it's satisfyingly buildable without clumps, and it does lengthen decently and adds tons of volume. All for under $10. Beat it if you can... go!

on 7/28/2013 4:53:00 AM

This is my favourite Maybelline mascara. It gives a natural and gorgeous look with nice separation, volume and length. This mascara contains vitamins to nourish the lashes, and I feel it does that. My lashes are soft and not spiky, and while it holds up to being waterproof, it's easy to remove and gentle on the lashes. You can also build this mascara

My only con is that, like other Maybelline mascaras, it dries out fairly quickly. I've had mine for three months and I think it's nearly time to buy another one. However it's worth the money. I would recommend this mascara.

on 7/27/2013 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really wish I liked is mascara. The price is great and it does make my lashes soft! I had been using Tarte Lights Camera Lashes and loved it but was looking for a cheaper alternative since it didn't last long. This mascara isn't it. It stays wet for a long time after application, it doesn't thicken much at all (most people didnt believe I was wearing mascara) and it runs easily. It didnt seem to irritate my eyes, however, and my lashes weren't falling off, which is good. Maybe it's better for people who want a more natural look.

on 7/24/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of the best on the market for a very natural look. Makes lashes long full and still soft. Very well done and hope they always make it. It gets much love from many people and it should.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Compared to non-WP FnS (my HG), this doesn't really stack up. I didn't feel like I got the full volume I could get with that and it also occasionally smudged, which I didn't find perfectly WP. I am looking for a WP wedding mascara, so this was a deal breaker for me. That being said, I did feel it was gentle on my lashes and fairly easy to take off using an oil cleanser. I think it is an okay everyday formula but doesn't give you the spectacular fan of lashes I could get the non-WP FnS to give me.