September 23, 2014 | 1113 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by bobowitz89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love BB products but this isnīt doing anything for me.
The area around my eyes stings and my eyes water like crazy after using this.
I will definitely not buy this product :(...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by ewmcgrath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok, so i never bought this product, however a few of my good friends work at a bobbi counter and they have used this on me a few times. the first two times this cream was applied, i loved. it mositurized my desert like undereyes. i was even comtemplating buying it. however, the thrid time this was used it burned, as in i got red, scaly patches beneath my eyes, i was literally crying in pain. it took three days and lots of aquaphor to heal the area. i thought i might have been a one off since i had loved it so much the first to times, so next time i was at the counter we tried it again and the second the stuff touched my undereye, fire, pain, and the scales returned. so the lesson here is definitely get a sample before buying because a smuch as you might love it at first it could burn the living daylights out of your skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good quality cream that sinks in quickly. No overpowering scent. A little goes a long way. Haven't really noticed any difference in wrinkles or dark bags though, so it's not like this was anything particularly special. Would consider repurchasing if I needed a new eye cream, but I would be equally as likely to try a new one as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sokidoki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I reeeeally like this eye cream, especially to use with the Bobbi Brown concealer. Leaves the skin under the eye really moist and dewy and plump. It doesn't have SPF so good to use at night too. Quite pricey though and I would prefer the packaging to be a squeezy tube as it's more sterile that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 7:43:00 AM More reviews by keeleyxoxo

I was previously using Clinique's All About Eyes and when i saw i was nearly out i went shopping for another but thought i would give a different one a go so i chose this, i mainly chose this because it says hydrating and as the skin under my eyes can get very dry i always have to keep them hydrated. I applied it the next morning and applied everything else as i normally would and when i got home from work i looked in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised , my under eyes looked smooth and my make up sad stayed in place all day. I will defo be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Cessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have recently updated my skincare products and bought this after having a lot of success with treating my troublesome sensitive skin with other BB products. Unfortunately with this eye cream, like many others, it was as if my under eye area was burning after putting it on. I tried a bit on my hand and it even started to sting there too. It also made my rosacea worse.I would not recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive thin skin :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by hlouisef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally an eye cream which literally does what it says its going to do!! Although i'm only in my twenties i have really dry skin, especially around my eyes which meant that when i put on any concealer it just highlighted the dry patches- very unattractive! I've tried a couple of eye creams before (dermalogica and liz earle) but couldn't see any visible results from them, in some cases they actually made the dryness worse..... in comes the amazing bobbi brown :) Her hydrating eye cream works a treat, i put the tiniest amount on in the morning before my corrector and concealer and it instantly hydrates and smoothes out the skin leaving it beautifully soft and primed ready for my make up. I know it's kinda expensive considering you only get a diddy pot but since you only need to use a really small amount it really is money well spent!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by mickeyrdam

I have been using this product for a few days, and I really love the texture of this cream and how it goes on very smoothly. It also gives a nice base for your corrector/concealer.

That being said, it is still too expensive product for what it does. I can get the same, or better results, by applying a cheaper moisturizer and just a tiny bit of silicone oil on top.

Also, it contains antioxidants (vitamin C and E), yet it comes in a transparent glass jar, so it must be kept in the dark.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As a girl "blessed" with tremendous under eye circles, I am always on the look out for help in coverage. I don't know what's in this eye cream but it makes concealer last for longer than any other cream (eye and face) I've tried. So despite not being a big believer in specific eye creams, I will continue to buy this one - anything to keep my concealer in place for longer than a few hours! It costs an arm and a leg, but a jar lasts me for about 10 months, so good value for money, particularly as it stops me from wasting money on other creams. For reference, my current HG is BB corrector in Bisque, with a teeny tiny amount of Kevyn Aucoin SS Enhancer in SX3 - its awesome. With this cream, no need to touch up for 8 hrs plus.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sleepyfairy

I have used Bobbi Brown Hydrating face cream and am now on my second jar, it is a great moisturising cream for winter and so I had high expectations of the hydrating eye cream. However, upon application I felt an immediate stinging and my eyes became bloodshot and watery. The next morning in all fairness to the product the under eye area felt very smooth but upon application the eye area does become irritated and this is not something I can tolerate from a product despite the end results.