Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/25/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This stuff has given me a spot underneath one eye! Not milia, but an actual spot! I have never had a spot on my undereye area before. The formulation is far too heavy for an eye cream - heavy formulas will apparently cause wrinkles to form around the eye as they drag the skin down. Thank goodness this was a sample, and I didn't spend any money on it. Come back All About Eyes, all is forgiven!

on 10/11/2010 1:14:00 PM

i had very high expectations for this. my l'occitane shea butter eye cream which i wear under my concealer gave me creases, so i bought bobbi brown's hydrating eye cream to see if it will be better. to be very honest, i liked this a lot the first time i used it, cus it did make my eye wrinkles seem less obvious. but after using it for a few days, it gave me a tiny tiny bumps or two on my eye area,, i stopped using it for a few days and it went away. but a good thing about this eye cream is that it has a build-in primer, so eye shadows + my brow bone highlights stayed on longer. but the feelings about this eye cream is too mixed for me to buy this again

on 8/29/2010 5:59:00 AM

This is exorbitantly priced for something that is so basic. This is nothing but a very hydrating cream. No other benefits such as anti-ageing, age prevention, minimise dark circles / bags, refine the eye area, etc. If you are really dry and have the money to splurge then you will probably like it but this is nothing you cant get at a chemist for $15. I actually like the Kiehls avocado eye cream and the booths black licrorice eye creams better since they do the same with a lower price tag and have some natural ingredients. This feels like a raw ingredient from a chemist lab.

on 6/24/2010 5:39:00 PM

I received a generous sample of this product from Macy's and have been using it for over a week now. Only a tiny amount is required to cover the eye area. Dark shadows and dryness has given a sunken look to my eye area and somehow i thought this cream would help reduce the dryness after reading the reviews. It does hydrate the eye area well but i noticed that the hydration doesn't last long. Perhaps it's too early for me to comment on it. I'll update in a week.

on 5/13/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love BB products but this isnīt doing anything for me.
The area around my eyes stings and my eyes water like crazy after using this.
I will definitely not buy this product :(...

on 4/26/2010 12:59:00 PM

ok, so i never bought this product, however a few of my good friends work at a bobbi counter and they have used this on me a few times. the first two times this cream was applied, i loved. it mositurized my desert like undereyes. i was even comtemplating buying it. however, the thrid time this was used it burned, as in i got red, scaly patches beneath my eyes, i was literally crying in pain. it took three days and lots of aquaphor to heal the area. i thought i might have been a one off since i had loved it so much the first to times, so next time i was at the counter we tried it again and the second the stuff touched my undereye, fire, pain, and the scales returned. so the lesson here is definitely get a sample before buying because a smuch as you might love it at first it could burn the living daylights out of your skin

on 4/26/2010 11:36:00 AM

Good quality cream that sinks in quickly. No overpowering scent. A little goes a long way. Haven't really noticed any difference in wrinkles or dark bags though, so it's not like this was anything particularly special. Would consider repurchasing if I needed a new eye cream, but I would be equally as likely to try a new one as well.

on 4/23/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I reeeeally like this eye cream, especially to use with the Bobbi Brown concealer. Leaves the skin under the eye really moist and dewy and plump. It doesn't have SPF so good to use at night too. Quite pricey though and I would prefer the packaging to be a squeezy tube as it's more sterile that way.

on 4/3/2010 7:43:00 AM

I was previously using Clinique's All About Eyes and when i saw i was nearly out i went shopping for another but thought i would give a different one a go so i chose this, i mainly chose this because it says hydrating and as the skin under my eyes can get very dry i always have to keep them hydrated. I applied it the next morning and applied everything else as i normally would and when i got home from work i looked in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised , my under eyes looked smooth and my make up sad stayed in place all day. I will defo be buying this again.

on 3/29/2010 8:18:00 PM

I have recently updated my skincare products and bought this after having a lot of success with treating my troublesome sensitive skin with other BB products. Unfortunately with this eye cream, like many others, it was as if my under eye area was burning after putting it on. I tried a bit on my hand and it even started to sting there too. It also made my rosacea worse.I would not recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive thin skin :(