MAC Enchantress Lipglass

4.4

on 8/26/2006 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only lipglass that I would buy again! It's the only one that doesn't make a milky ring on my lips, propably because it's not so pigmented! It's a pretty nudish pinky peach shade on my NC20 skin and ot pigmented lips! Great for everyday look and great for every kind of blush to pair it warm or cool! It has very subtle pink shimmers in that makes it so pretty! I think everyone should own that lipglass!

on 8/17/2006 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was too frosty for my NC35 skin at first, but looks pretty good after it "settles". Nice nude/peachy/pinky lips for a smoky eye. Lasts pretty well too.

on 8/8/2006 6:02:00 PM

Enchantress is a light-frosted, pretty peach shade with the tiniest hint of pink. If you want a sexy peachy/nude lip, than this is THE l/g to get! ;)

on 7/17/2006 6:04:00 PM

Okay, this is my first MAC lipgloss purchase. I am a lipgloss addict and continue to try different brands. I've heard so much about MAC Lipglass that I had to get one. Well first of all I like the vanilla scent. It's a soft scent and really goes away after a while. The texture is good not sure if I'm crazy about it as of yet. Doesn't seem like there's a good amount in the tube. I guess time will tell.

The shade is nice. On my medium beige skin it looks so natural with an awesome sheen. The shade really wakes up my skin. I used it with Clinique Sheer Shaper Lip Liner in Bare Buff which is a warm beige sheer lipliner and it looks awesome. It's a peachy pink but will take to the shade of the liner used. I would not repurchase because it is a little to pink on my skin tone with my pigmented lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i like the vanilla smell. but i dont c ne glass lyk shine. accutally its not all that shiny. so im on the border 4 this one. i'll come back later after my trip 2 disney. n tell u wat i think. i said yes cause im a optimistic person but i'll come back later and tell u what i think.

EDIT: yeah i really lyk the smell. but the gloss no. i'll just use it @ home. its really sticky n i wanted it 2 work. but it didn't work 4 me. its lyk having g a lipstick in a tube.

I went to my local MAC counter and the SA suggested this shade for me.I love it!It's an ultra-glossy peach with golden and (a bit of) pink shimmer.I agree with the reviewers who say it looks like Lancome Simmer juicy tubes.I prefer this shade to the JT.Lipglasses are known for their stickiness,but they stay on for a long time and I love not only the vanilla scent but also the mirror shine they give my lips.This looks great with bronzey makeup.If you want a nice peach gloss that's not too expensive,check this out.It's incredibly versatile;this will look great on almost every skin tone.(I'm very tanned right now,and this shade is my absolute favorite.)

on 6/24/2006 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely "Prrr" for tanned girls like myself, looks very peachy-bronze in the tube, but on my lips, it goes pretty MLBB (nice sheer peach), with a nice subtle shimmer which makes my lips look bigger. I love this one, it's a foolproof lip for every occasion. Very nice MAC's distinctive vanilla scent too. I am NC40 (NC35 in winter), yellow subtones, brunette/blonde, green eyes. You can't miss with this one, two thumbs up! UPDATE: I kinda changed my mind, since it started to look too pink on my pigmented rose lips, and that's one thing I tried to avoid. Nice colour, but too pink for me.

on 6/12/2006 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Enchantress is a nice peach/gold/medium pink gloss that accentuates nicely warm complexions. On me (C40, yellow/olive tones, green eyes, black hair, slightly pale lipes) the peach shows a little more than the pink. At first I thought it was going to be a pigmented gloss, but as it wears out the color fades into my natural lip color, sort of YLBB. I would have liked it to be more durable thought. Anyhow, this gloss is good to iluminate your complexion and is also nice over coral l/s.

on 5/31/2006 12:32:00 PM

One word - gorgeous! Peachy/gold/pink w/shimmer. What a great color for the summer - looks stunning with a tan. I also think this lipglass would be universally flattering. I can see myself wearing this quite a bit over the next few months.

on 5/19/2006 12:43:00 AM

NC45 medium brown African American skin. I got Enchantress for a wedding look. It is DEFINITELY my HG. I can't even describe how awesome this color is - much better than Nymphette or any of the other pinky peachy goldish bronze MAC lipglosses. I would probably repurchase because I have not found a way to recreate this look any other way. It looks AWESOME with Expensive Pink eyeshadow and Plum Foolery blush.

Recommended for Medium Skin