October 1, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kiwi411111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this was too frosty for my NC35 skin at first, but looks pretty good after it "settles". Nice nude/peachy/pinky lips for a smoky eye. Lasts pretty well too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MacKisses

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Enchantress is a light-frosted, pretty peach shade with the tiniest hint of pink. If you want a sexy peachy/nude lip, than this is THE l/g to get! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Mari221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, this is my first MAC lipgloss purchase. I am a lipgloss addict and continue to try different brands. I've heard so much about MAC Lipglass that I had to get one. Well first of all I like the vanilla scent. It's a soft scent and really goes away after a while. The texture is good not sure if I'm crazy about it as of yet. Doesn't seem like there's a good amount in the tube. I guess time will tell.

The shade is nice. On my medium beige skin it looks so natural with an awesome sheen. The shade really wakes up my skin. I used it with Clinique Sheer Shaper Lip Liner in Bare Buff which is a warm beige sheer lipliner and it looks awesome. It's a peachy pink but will take to the shade of the liner used. I would not repurchase because it is a little to pink on my skin tone with my pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2006 12:12:00 PM More reviews by GhettoAsianCrew1

i like the vanilla smell. but i dont c ne glass lyk shine. accutally its not all that shiny. so im on the border 4 this one. i'll come back later after my trip 2 disney. n tell u wat i think. i said yes cause im a optimistic person but i'll come back later and tell u what i think.

EDIT: yeah i really lyk the smell. but the gloss no. i'll just use it @ home. its really sticky n i wanted it 2 work. but it didn't work 4 me. its lyk having g a lipstick in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to my local MAC counter and the SA suggested this shade for me.I love it!It's an ultra-glossy peach with golden and (a bit of) pink shimmer.I agree with the reviewers who say it looks like Lancome Simmer juicy tubes.I prefer this shade to the JT.Lipglasses are known for their stickiness,but they stay on for a long time and I love not only the vanilla scent but also the mirror shine they give my lips.This looks great with bronzey makeup.If you want a nice peach gloss that's not too expensive,check this out.It's incredibly versatile;this will look great on almost every skin tone.(I'm very tanned right now,and this shade is my absolute favorite.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Lenna0013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is definitely "Prrr" for tanned girls like myself, looks very peachy-bronze in the tube, but on my lips, it goes pretty MLBB (nice sheer peach), with a nice subtle shimmer which makes my lips look bigger. I love this one, it's a foolproof lip for every occasion. Very nice MAC's distinctive vanilla scent too. I am NC40 (NC35 in winter), yellow subtones, brunette/blonde, green eyes. You can't miss with this one, two thumbs up! UPDATE: I kinda changed my mind, since it started to look too pink on my pigmented rose lips, and that's one thing I tried to avoid. Nice colour, but too pink for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 2:25:00 PM More reviews by LaGitana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Enchantress is a nice peach/gold/medium pink gloss that accentuates nicely warm complexions. On me (C40, yellow/olive tones, green eyes, black hair, slightly pale lipes) the peach shows a little more than the pink. At first I thought it was going to be a pigmented gloss, but as it wears out the color fades into my natural lip color, sort of YLBB. I would have liked it to be more durable thought. Anyhow, this gloss is good to iluminate your complexion and is also nice over coral l/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2006 12:32:00 PM More reviews by lanae87

One word - gorgeous! Peachy/gold/pink w/shimmer. What a great color for the summer - looks stunning with a tan. I also think this lipglass would be universally flattering. I can see myself wearing this quite a bit over the next few months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by MACAddiction

NC45 medium brown African American skin. I got Enchantress for a wedding look. It is DEFINITELY my HG. I can't even describe how awesome this color is - much better than Nymphette or any of the other pinky peachy goldish bronze MAC lipglosses. I would probably repurchase because I have not found a way to recreate this look any other way. It looks AWESOME with Expensive Pink eyeshadow and Plum Foolery blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by crazydiamond360

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AH, gorgeous color! You can keep your Prrr, your Nymphette, Love Nectar and Florabundance because Enchantress is hands down, total HG for me!

A slightly bronzed peach with pink pearl in the tube, nearly a clear looking gloss with medium pink shimmer on my pigmented lips. Iíve repurchased this and repurchased this, I think itís a unique color and itís really great for all occasions and most makeup looks. Adds just a touch of pinky pearl on my lips...enough color to keep my lips from a nude color, but sheer and easy enough to apply w/out a mirror and w/out looking overdone, almost a YLBB color (but not quite). This is the color I get complements on, the color that goes with all my stuff and the gloss I have multiples of: in my purse, car, in my desk and my lab coat. Really looks smashing with pink cheeks. I can deal w/the stickiness of MACís glosses in exchange for the staying power...hours. Love and will buy again and again.

Of course thereís the typical, pleasant MAC vanillaish smell and no taste. Like all lipglasses, this is super sticky, which is something Iíll trade for a gloss that actually lasts hours on my lips (and this is coming from a girl who is constatnly drinking water and biting her lips). Applies with a sponge applicator, which is my preferred kind of applicator.

NW15-20, light green eyes, brunette, pigmented lips