April 19, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous all over lid color. It's a light, natural pink with a light shimmery frost. I love wearing this for days where I just want simple makeup.

Edit (3/9/14):
Originally I said that I would not repurchase this product but I change my mind. This color is ridiculously gorgeous when paired up with purple toned eyeshadows in the crease or outer V. My faves being mains sketch, embark and Swiss chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Naked Lunch! I can't believe it took me so long to finally purchase it! This has become my HG shadow for low-makeup days, when I just wear MSFN, some blush, and I swipe Naked Lunch over the lid. This shadow is great for a more dramatic look too. I am NW15 and this looks like my natural skintone with a bit of shimmer. It is comparable to Brule, but not matte. The shadow lasts long, especially when I use it over a paint pot. I really love this shadow, I am very close to hitting pan and I have only had it for a few months! Great every-day neutral!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nw 20 for reference. its frosty and almost invisible on me which is good in this case as frosty colors accentuate my "wrinkly" eyelids (due to skin's texture). its not like phloof "discoball" but still you get a bit of frosty pinkish beige shimmer which is suitable for a day time look or a night time look. although its my second naked lunch i dont know if i would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Ever so slightly pinky-peach-beige neutral with subtle sheen, which acts as ideal lower lid base wash for subdued daytime looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great champagne/nude pink color that really lives up to it's name. It looks very natural with a hint of shimmer and works well as an all over lid color or used for the inner corner. I personally can't use it as a highlighter through because it shows up too pink on my skin for that and therefore looks strange under my brows. It looks much better on my lids. I don't really have any pink undertone at all so maybe that is why.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by iamsarad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite eyeshadow for everyday wear. Its a lovely natural colour and stays put all day without any creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by lhuynh10

Amazing natural color for your lids, but I speak especially for asian coloring! Quick throw on for a busy morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is one of my favourite MAC eyeshadows. I use it most frequently as an inner corner highlight. It's such a pretty, natural colour. One of the looks I like to do with this is put NL in the inner half of lid, Expensive Pink on the outer half and then Swiss Chocolate in the crease. This shadow is very versatile and goes with many colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous champagne, shimmery pink shade that reminds me of Urban Decay's Sin eyeshadow. This is a staple for my everyday neutral look (paired with Wedge or Sketch). I absolutely love this shade--perfect on different skin tones. Very pigmented too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bluelitzer

I don't know why I waited long to get this. Before I got this, I could never pull off an all-natural look because the eyeshadows have either too much color or too shimmery or just the wrong texture. This as an all over wash on the lid is the missing piece of the all natural look even without a crease color. Beautiful champagne pinky peach. Will repurchase over and over.