LUSH Celestial

3.9

Vanilla Water (Vanilla planifolia), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Almond Milk (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Fresh Dove Orchid Extract (Dendrobium), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,.

on 1/27/2012 4:04:00 PM

My winter moisturizer- sooths dry skin, but really gentle and good for people who are sensitive. Smells lovely.

Minus one lippie becuase it's greasy if you use too much and takes a while to sink into your skin, so it's not the best for under makeup in the morning. I only use it at night, and for that purpose, it's PERFECT.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Def a staple in my skincare routine. This moisturizer makes my skin feel clean, shiny and soft esp in the winter months. Yes it is pricey for the amount you get ($23) for a small tub but well worth every penny, I've had mine since last August and still have alot of product left. You only need a dime size amount with this, it has a soft smell to it as well so it's not over powering and does not make me break out. Will def keep re-purchasing this!

on 1/19/2012 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

In the winter, this is my favourite moisturizer. I always come back to it when the weather turns dry because it does such a great job keeping my skin soft. The vanilla scent is a factor too. I'm allergic to quite a few scents but I've never reacted to anything at Lush. Now if only I can find a great moisturizer for warmer months.

on 1/16/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been looking for my HG moisturizer forever. I've spent ages buying different ones, and finally I went to lush and bought this. It was a little pricy, around $23? But it is SO worth it. I use it at night mostly and it makes my face BABY SMOOTH and there are no dry spots. My skin is tight and dry, but with this moisturizer its super smooth and supple. This is now my HG moisturizer. I am in LOVE.

on 1/2/2012 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Although this moisturizer is expensive, it is worth every penny. I have sensitive skin, and this hydrates it without making me break out or become super oily. I use this once a day before my makeup application, and it hydrates my skin so well and creates a nice and smooth base for my makeup. The pot is small, but very little goes a long way. I received a small sample of this when I visited LUSH, and that small pot lasted me two and a half weeks. Imagine what the big pot will do! I will definitely keep buying this until it's discontinued!

on 1/2/2012 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a good moisturizer that hydrates while not irritating my sensitive skin. It smells good and a little goes a long way. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because it does not contain anti oxidants or any other anti-aging ingredients. I'm not crazy about the jar container either. But if you are int he market for a basic moisture and you are not acne prone (this contains cocoa butter - highly comedogenic), give this a try.

This stuff is awesome. I really like how thick it is so you dont need to use much. The smell is heavenly as well.

on 12/28/2011 4:20:00 PM

This facial moisturizer is almost my HG. I got a sample of it in the store and instantly fell in love, and went online to order the full size. I have terribly dry skin and it moisturizes well, but I find it only suitable to put on before going to bed because it can end up looking a tad greasy if you over-do it. At almost $24, I'd rather find something cheaper. But until I do do, I'll continue to purchase this.

on 12/19/2011 3:27:00 PM

I adore this! I always suffered from a red, flaky, dry skin. Nothing worked, but, hoping I would find a good moisturiser one day, I decided to give Lush a try. They suggested this, and since then, I love it!
It makes my skin look smooth and it isn't dry anymore.
I can recommend this to everyone suffering from dry skin!

on 12/6/2011 1:12:00 AM

Love this! I've been using it for about a year.

I have terrible dry flakey skin, and making it through a Canadian winter is tough. Finally last year I was tired of the cheap drugstore brand that I'd used for years but just really wasn't cutting it. However I was shocked when I started looking at the prices of higher end creams. Then I found Celestial. At $24CAD it was over three times what I used to pay, but still way less then a lot of other brands. I usually avoid Lush as the smell of the store is too overpowering. But I had heard about this moisturizer, so held my breath and got a sample.

Which is my first thing I love about it! I didn't have to invest in a whole pot only to chance me not liking it. I got two samples and loved I could compare them. I knew instantly Celestial was the one for me.

I can feel my skin soaking up all the moisturizer. My face has never been so smooth and soft. I love the scent, its very subtle. I don't notice any extra breakouts, and my skin tone has evened out a lot (no more red irritated dry patches).

Personally I like the pot. I can get every last bit out of it. I hate having to toss away a tube or pump that I know still has some left but I can't get it out. The packaging is simple and I appreciate that. What a waste some brands make!

I did try my old drugstore stuff again this summer to see if it really was worth the extra money. Using the cheap stuff, it all felt so oily/chemically and the smell was horrid. Something I'd used for years and years I couldn't stand anymore.

Celestial only for me from now on. Already this winter my skin is still soft, when every year before by this time I'd have red patches and flakes. HG!!!