October 21, 2014 | 905 users online

Concealers - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Beeaauutty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Really like the conclear! It doesnt break you out and covers really well! This is the only conclear i buy/trust. The only thing is that its like $8 but it lasts you a while (: I completly reccomend this product for acne-prone sentive comb. skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BellaLuella

Update: no longer using the Sa makes m breakout so moving on to another concealer

can defin. see why this product was a MVP! I have acne prone skin especially cystic acne and use the Almay Clearing foundation during summer months. It is like a tinted moisturizer for my skin.

This concealer is amazing I feel it covers better then the foundation. The brush has been updated refer to the pic I uploaded. The SA gel is very light and does not cake up) (when you want to put make up over it)
like if you were using a SA overnight gel.

I believe it comes in 2 colors I choose the light and blends very nicely just like a cream that is not in a stick format.This is defin becoming a stapler. Too bad they don't make colored concealers that would be awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Ski4Life

I've only had this concealer for a day and I can already tell that this is one of my favorites! I have it in the shade light and it blends perfectly into my pink undertone, medium skin. This cover's very well and my spots are already starting to look less red! This doesn't get very cakey either and I can easily layer it for more coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pretty darned good. I didn't notice any real reduction in blemishes, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by jcabelleta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this concealer gave decent coverage and blended pretty well with my skin tone.
i go to this concealer whenever i have a huge red pimple and it helps make the pimple less red.
as for time duration, it's average - stays on for most of the day. i didn't use a primer, so maybe that will make it longer lasting.
overall, i would recommend this concealer to people who need more coverage because this product can help lighten and make your imperfections less visible.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by HelenB16

this was just an okay concealer..hard to blend, color range sucks, didnt really cover my acne/acne scars. but i guess it would work if you had REALLY tiny . , light scars

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by pvb_golfgal

I love this stuff! Been using it for years and it does the job every time! It's the only foundation or concealer I use. Love how thick it is and its staying power. Hope they continue to make it for many years to come.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by smile244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought this product because i read fairly good reviews about but i have to say this product disappointed me. it drys up really fast and looks cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by oboro

I've been using this concealer for a year due to my acne problem (which is still a HUGE issue). I'm not really sure if this prevents or heals acne, but the coverage is ok I suppose. The reason why I've been using this product the whole time is that I'm scared of trying out other concealers, since I don't want to make my acne worse. The color doesn't completely match my skin tone after blending, probably because I'm half Asian and have a bit of a yellow undertone. The concealer looks a bit orange-ish pink. It also dries out way too quickly, so it's hard to blend and it looks cakey. I have to apply foundation after the concealer because of this. But on the flip side, it hides blemishes well.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by KaylieS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dries too quickly, so it's hard to blend into your skin.
Looks cakey and too obvious that you put on make up.

The product contains salicylic acid, so you're not supposed to use in your eye area because it's too harsh.
But, the acid does nothing to help my pimples, so it's pointless.

I'm VERY disappointed with this concealer and will NEVER buy again.
Definitely not worth the money, as it's quite expensive.

Because I still have a ton left, I feel bad for throwing it out so I'm currently using it for scars on my legs, where it'll be less noticeable that I put something on.