Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.5

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 10/7/2010 7:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These didn't work well for me. I needed to use pad after pad and they would just never take enough off. I don't like all that unnecessary rubbing in my eye area. I don't use that much eye makeup either--just some non-waterproof mascara and concealer. Baby oil or cold cream are much more effective, or even better that blue stuff from Lancome.

on 10/2/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

they work really really good and do take of even waterproof mu.. i took one lippie off cus there a lil small i had to use two but other then that .. i love and will buy again AND they have the travle size ones at target !

on 9/18/2010 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It is pretty greasy, but works well for waterproof mascara. Dissolves away eye makeup but leaves residue

on 9/7/2010 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a good eye makeup remover, and it definitely can remove all the eye makeups, even though the waterproof ones. some people may think it's too oil,but I think it's good

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

uh i dont like it at all. i mean, it gets the makeup off, but if you want a completely oily face that feels gross and sweaty, go ahead and buy it. it leaves my skin soo oily and i would never get it again. I have so many of them left, but if a friend sleeps over and needs to take her make up off, i make sure they dont use these

on 6/7/2010 2:08:00 PM

I LOVE these eye makeup remover pads! I've been using them for years and it works great on my sensitive eyelids (unlike the horrible Clinique which irritates me) They remove eye makeup easily and really do moisturize my skin. I even use them in the morning before washing my face just to give some moisture to the lids. And after I wash my makeup off at night I also get a dab of this on my finger tip and rub it onto my eyelids for the night again for extra moisturizing. Works great!

on 6/6/2010 11:55:00 AM

I really like this product. i love how well it moisturizes my under eyes, and like the reviewer below me my eyelashes. I'm actually going to try her suggestion of wetting your eyes first, because it does tend to take 1 or 2 of my eyelashes..not good. Not sure that I will repurchase, but you get a good 3 month supply for only $5 CAD not too bad:)

on 5/20/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I think the negative reviews are people who don't use these the right way. You have to WET your eyes first, then use it. Works like a charm. This stuff conditions my eyelashes, seriously! The oil helps to keep dry lines away, too. So just wet your eyes, warm water works best, then use it.

on 5/20/2010 10:39:00 PM

These pads sting my eyes like crazy. Luckily, I just bought a trial size at Target for like a buck, and will be tossing the rest. I don't mind oily, I usually use baby oil, but, something in this was VERY irritating. I do NOT recommend! Also - it didn't take off much of my waterproof mascara. Can't say how awful this product was.

I got these a while back in one of my xmas stockings. They remove eye makeup pretty well. They burned the heck out of my eyes though. Made my eyes all red and puffy. For a product that is supposed to be used in the eye area this is pretty horrible. I wouldn't recommend these.