September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ashsumrall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is pretty greasy, but works well for waterproof mascara. Dissolves away eye makeup but leaves residue

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a good eye makeup remover, and it definitely can remove all the eye makeups, even though the waterproof ones. some people may think it's too oil,but I think it's good

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by blondechick96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

uh i dont like it at all. i mean, it gets the makeup off, but if you want a completely oily face that feels gross and sweaty, go ahead and buy it. it leaves my skin soo oily and i would never get it again. I have so many of them left, but if a friend sleeps over and needs to take her make up off, i make sure they dont use these

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by lilnay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE these eye makeup remover pads! I've been using them for years and it works great on my sensitive eyelids (unlike the horrible Clinique which irritates me) They remove eye makeup easily and really do moisturize my skin. I even use them in the morning before washing my face just to give some moisture to the lids. And after I wash my makeup off at night I also get a dab of this on my finger tip and rub it onto my eyelids for the night again for extra moisturizing. Works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by 2010

I really like this product. i love how well it moisturizes my under eyes, and like the reviewer below me my eyelashes. I'm actually going to try her suggestion of wetting your eyes first, because it does tend to take 1 or 2 of my eyelashes..not good. Not sure that I will repurchase, but you get a good 3 month supply for only $5 CAD not too bad:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by effy0urface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think the negative reviews are people who don't use these the right way. You have to WET your eyes first, then use it. Works like a charm. This stuff conditions my eyelashes, seriously! The oil helps to keep dry lines away, too. So just wet your eyes, warm water works best, then use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by helpforme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These pads sting my eyes like crazy. Luckily, I just bought a trial size at Target for like a buck, and will be tossing the rest. I don't mind oily, I usually use baby oil, but, something in this was VERY irritating. I do NOT recommend! Also - it didn't take off much of my waterproof mascara. Can't say how awful this product was.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got these a while back in one of my xmas stockings. They remove eye makeup pretty well. They burned the heck out of my eyes though. Made my eyes all red and puffy. For a product that is supposed to be used in the eye area this is pretty horrible. I wouldn't recommend these.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by piyo1717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always used the Lancome Bi-Facil remover but it's so expensive. I had to travel so I wanted to get an eye-make up remover that's not liquid, just to make traveling easier. I love this stuff! It's totally comparable to my Lancome one in terms of removing my water proof mascara!

It does leave a oily residue but I always wash my face following removing my eye make-up so this does not bother me. And you can find this on sale at every d/s! Will definitely repurchase and stock up.

I'm giving this 4 lippies because if I found usually when I get to the bottom, the pads dry up a little bit.... maybe it's because I don't use this everyday though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always buy this stuff. I see people saying that it's "too oily, too oily". Well, if you want to remove waterproof eye makeup, there is no other way to go. The label DOES say it is moisturizing -- and that it is!

I found I had an allergic reaction to the other Almay eye makeup remover, but not with this one. My eyes are not left pink and raw from scrubbing at them to remove the makeup. This stuff glides around the gentle eye area and does it's job at removing what it's supposed to and keeps what doesn't need to be removed (my eyelashes and skin!).

Once I'm done removing my makeup, I rinse the oiliness off and pat my face dry. Whatever is left on my eye area just helps keep them moisturized and when I wake up in the A.M. it's absorbed.

Only setback: I don't recommend using this stuff if you're going to be reapplying makeup right after. It'll be too greasy.