Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 10/2/2007 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This concealer is very good. Unlike other concealers i've used, this one doesnt really cake. It blends well, and after hours of wearing, it still looks good. However, i wish the coverage was alittle better. I have redness on my cheecks and it sort of covers it, but not completely. But it is a good concealer for covering up minor imperfections. The color selection sucks, of course, because they only have 4 shades. But i just go with a lighter one and cover it with my powder foundation.

on 9/7/2007 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best concealer I've ever used. The consistency is just right and it covers a multitude of issues. It was recommended to me by a SA at an Ulta and boy, she knew what she was talking about! I highly recommend it.

on 8/23/2007 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say that this stuff is the bomb when it comes to dark circles. You get so much product for such a cheap price (16.50) and you only use a little at a time since it's effective enough. It's perfect for pimples too and what makes me happier is that it has spf 15 ;)

on 7/31/2007 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was out of town last week without concealer and needed some desperately. (Sleep issues left circles under my eyes and I have broken caps around nose). I found this at CVS for about $16. I have used it ever since. I love this stuff. I use it around my eyes but you have to go sparingly with it. I use a makeup wedgie to apply it. It goes on well (I sort of dab and smooth) and does not cake on me. My MMU looks great on top of it and no caking at all.

It does not feel drying to me, although I have read that others felt it was drying. This stuff is wonderful for the price and I can tell it is going to last awhile.

I use on my eye (even on the lid lightly as a base), around my nose, in the inner corner of my eye down, and on a couple of other small broken caps I have on my face. It covers wonderfully. In fact, I can blend this in and go without makeup, if need be. Meaning, I would run to the store or run a few errands with this on and no makeup.

Most definitely my new favorite concealer. In fact, I have not touched the others I have since I got home with this one.

I have fair skin with a reddish undertone. I have some fine lines around my eyes, my skin is probably normal - dry (my nose and chin are more normal than the rest of my skin - as I have aged they have become normal and the rest dry... used to be the t-zone oily).

on 7/7/2007 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I would buy this again. I'm on my second tube. The reviews that state that this is a drier concealor are correct. The word "chalky" might come to mind, but that's what helps it stay in place. I can avoid the cakeyness of this if I use a hydrating spray or a little SPF lotion on top of it to blend it in a bit. It's the only thing that will cover my undereye circles and stay in place. I have to remember when covering blemishes to use just a tiny bit (the size of a pin hole) first to cover and then build up the coverage in layers. It stays on all day that way. I also use this as an eyeshadow primer and put it all over my lids so there's no creasing of my eyeshadow at night and the color stays true. I used to use Estee Lauder's cream concealor and that's great stuff also but I think this lasts longer.

on 5/21/2007 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was so glad I picked this one up at local CVS. Then I came back and got on MUA and found its reviews: wow~. I tried it, and I fell in love it immediately. After using it for half a year, I am still in love with it and I don't think I need to look further. I used it around my area. Most of the time, I use this one, the other time I use Neutrogena 3 in 1 eye concealer. Both are great products, but this one provide more coverage and easier to push even. It is a little bit expensive but I think it's worth it.

on 4/21/2007 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have found that while this product does an excellent job of concealing, after wearing it a while, it actually accentuates fine lines. It also tends to be somewhat drying. The area on me that's had the best results is my temple area. It does a great job of covering up the little bumps I tend to get there and still looks good after a while. I guess because I don't have lines there. I love the coverage, but not the lines and dryness. Update: 02/05/2009 I have been using this concealer exclusively since I tried the first tube. I just can't find another that gives such great coverage. I like this even better than any other pricey concealer I've ever tried. While I have tried others, this one is better by far. As long as you use enough moisturiser, you can overcome the bit of "accentuating dry lines". Also, try using a concealer or foundation brush. I just bought three more tubes on ebay....

on 3/18/2007 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was in need of a new concealer, so I stopped by my local CVS to pick up one since I'm on a short budget. Well, I picked this out from the skin care aisle since it seemed like one of the better concealers out there based on the reviews. I'm medium with yellow undertones, so Beige matched me closest. Light was way too light and sand was still too light. I shelled out $16, which isn't too bad compared to Sephora/department store prices. I hate the packaging, though. As soon as I opened it, some of the product oozed out. No biggie. I swiped a bit on my arm for a test run, and it seemed pretty smooth, although it dried quickly to a powdery finish, so this may not be suitable for dry skinned folks. Luckily, I'm as oily as oily gets. I dabbed a bit on a blemish on my nose, and while it covered nicely you could still see a hint of discoloration, but nothing bad. It did seep a little into pores, however, so take caution. From these test runs I could already tell that this product is very easily prone to caking. I will update later, once I get to wear this properly.

on 3/15/2007 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I usually use KA SSE as concealer but bought this after another MUAer rec'd it and also I saw it in Lucky. It's much thinner consistency than SSE -- which isn't unusual, SSE is kinda gloopy -- anyway, it's brilliant! I'm NC30 and had to mix the light and the beige to find a good match but so worth it. Really seems to cover undereye circles and blends well. It's Spring now, so we'll see what happens when it gets to be 1000 degrees with 2000 percent humidity here, I hope it doesn't melt.

on 2/8/2007 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Based on the reviews I decided to try this concealer. I had very high hopes for it but it just did not deliver. The coverage works well for my under-eye circles, but within two hours of putting it on it creases and accentuates lines I didn't even know I had! Maybe I'm applying it wrong or using the wrong kind of eye cream underneath it. I've used Loreal Advanced Revitalift and Pond's Age Defy Eye under it. I've tried using a little concealer brush to apply it and also I've tried just patting it with my finger. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it! My search for a great concealer continues.

Top Rated Exuviance Products