April 19, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Capricious

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 10:43:00 PM More reviews by princess2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this color! I was looking for an everyday color that could also be used for a night out. This color does just that! It's a pretty berry color that brightens my face. I think it can be used in any season though I have not used it in the summer yet so that is yet to be seen. I love the lustre formula and am hoping to find another color that I like as much as this one to switch off with. This has definitely become a staple even though I have so many other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 8:19:00 AM More reviews by honeybees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this color yesterday, and tried it on last night...
it was perfect for an everyday lip when you dont want to be over the top, or under the top. its a very pretty berry plum look. but very natural, and very gorgeous. i am very fair, and this just perked my coloring up!

EDIT:
i am in LOVE with this lipstick! i have been reaching for it every single day. it pretty much goes with almost any eyeshadow or blush. its GORGEOUS! a gorgeous rosey pinkish berry flower color! this was my first lustre lipstick and i am going back today to look for more. they are so MOISTURIZING! love it love it love it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2006 9:11:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great fall color for my PPP skin. I usually wear Clinique and was surprised at how much I love this color. Try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by kittypuppy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For me, this is the "your lips, but better!" color. The lustre formula as always is sooooo nice, it applies beautifully and seems to melt into your lips so the color looks very natural. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by verybridgetjones

This lipstick is rose and berry and plum all at once. Beautiful color that I think would look nice on many skintones. The Lustre formula is amazing. Creamy and smooth and sheery and shiny. Great for everyday wear. Would buy this (or at least B2M for it) again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2006 10:11:00 AM More reviews by kristenmc1218

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! It is a rosy, plummy, sheer, moisturizing, beautiful lippie on this NW20. I love Paula Dorf's Havana and Clinique's Almost Blush, and this is a very similar color. I like it much better than Sophisto because it does not have the coppery tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 9:41:00 PM More reviews by melbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another MAC lippie that I LOVE!!! Capricious wears on me as a sheer berry plum stain, just light enough for daytime. My beloved Lustre formulation keeps this color slightly shiny and slick. This is one of those no-fail lipsticks I can see myself carrying around forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2006 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice plummy red color that will look great on a night on the town. I don't reach for it very often for work b/c I think it is a bit over the top. But for night outs, I think it will be great. I like to top it w/ YSL Touche Brilliant in #9. Fabulous!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by cata00

This color is the more beautiful color that I see in MAC lipsticks. I went one day to the store and after I tried many lipsticks I decided to buy this. Is a very beautiful mauve-plum, I dont know how describe it. Look very beautiful in my lips and the lustre formula make this lipstick perfect. Just try it and I am sure that you will love it. Is the more beautiful!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by star811

Capricious is a pinkish plum in lustre formula. I wouldn't have gotten it had I known it was so similar to other colors I already own (it looks exactly like MAC Captive + balm,) but nevertheless, it is a pretty color and fairly versatile. It's moisturizing but doesn't last long, as is usually the case with lustres.