Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue

3.7

on 3/12/2007 12:55:00 PM

I had a mini of 5th Avenue and enjoyed using it up. Not enough to re-purchase a full bottle because there are so many florals to choose from, and this one is not distinctive enough to fall in love with. But it's very pleasant and appealing.

on 2/23/2007 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a lovely smell, and it suits me very well. i think it i an all round perfume and the smell is pleasant and nice. This is not a strong scent, so I wouldn't use it in the evening, but other than that it's great to use. it's so glamorous and sophisticated. really feel like a lady when I wear this. And I get a lot of compliments too. One of my HG perfumes!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this perfume, smells so fresh, elegant and is so long lasting. A signature for me!

on 2/1/2007 1:39:00 AM

I wear this perfume when I want to feel elegant and smart, like for job interviews. I think it's like my luck charm for interviews because I've always been hired when I'm wearing this fragrance. After saying this, I'll also say that I really like it, it's a very safe floral that you can wear everyday. The design of the bottle is very classy too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Never thought I'd like this one! Not only am I mostly drawn to more exotic, unique and less floral boutique fragrances - this was given to me as a relatively low-cost gift. For the price, this is a wonderful fragrance. The packaging is elegant and simple, trumping a number of higher-end designers on aesthetics.

I agree this is a safe daytime wear scent as it's a soft, gentle floral that has a way of lingering on a clothing as a perfume and nothing more or less. The note that really sticks out to me in terms of appeal is the light linden blossom, that lends a gentle freshness to the scent. It doesn't not change significantly in the drydown, though I wasn't expecting much complexity from this. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

There is just something about this fragrance that I really like. I know it is rather a cheap price and rather generic smelling but I really do like it and as I have nearly a full bottle I should wear it more. It is so soft and feminine, nothing outstanding about it but I do agree with the other reviewer that wrote it is the perfect work fragance. My grandmother received a massive bottle of it last christmas which did make me question whether or not a woman of my age should be wearing this. It really is soft, feminine, floral and just too hard not to like ...

on 7/22/2006 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

5th Avenue - A safe rich floral. Very ladylike and pretty. Long lasting. Dries down to a soft woody amber. Confident but not in your face. A great every day scent.

on 7/17/2006 10:14:00 AM

This was given to me as a present and is not a perfume that I would go out and buy.

There is nothing wrong with it, it is a pleasant flowery smell and I quite like wearing for work sometimes...however it doesn't really do anything for me. There is nothing special about this one whatsoever.

Not here nor there. There is just nothing special enough about this fragrance. I received a bottle as a gift almost 5 years ago and the bottle is still more than half full. I guess it's just not me. Oh and they've come out with a new version called Fifth Ave. After Five - Interesting play on words but the fragrance is very reminiscent of the original which did not do it for me in the first place, so now there is just more of it out there.

on 4/30/2006 11:52:00 PM

I really enjoy 5th Avenue...it is so lovely and appropriate for almost any situation. I'm an RN and have to be very careful with fragrance at work (as I'm obviously quite close to patients, and don't want to make the already ill and/or infirm feel nauseated or offended by my scent), so I wear just the lotion on occasion and it's perfect. Bright, fresh and pretty.

Popular Fragrances