Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue

3.7

on 5/26/2007 7:47:00 AM

I love the bottle, but thats about it. It is very boring smell and also too sharp. It gives me headache.

on 4/6/2007 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

nice floral but to me it smells too average, nothing special.

on 3/12/2007 12:55:00 PM

I had a mini of 5th Avenue and enjoyed using it up. Not enough to re-purchase a full bottle because there are so many florals to choose from, and this one is not distinctive enough to fall in love with. But it's very pleasant and appealing.

on 2/23/2007 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a lovely smell, and it suits me very well. i think it i an all round perfume and the smell is pleasant and nice. This is not a strong scent, so I wouldn't use it in the evening, but other than that it's great to use. it's so glamorous and sophisticated. really feel like a lady when I wear this. And I get a lot of compliments too. One of my HG perfumes!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this perfume, smells so fresh, elegant and is so long lasting. A signature for me!

on 2/1/2007 1:39:00 AM

I wear this perfume when I want to feel elegant and smart, like for job interviews. I think it's like my luck charm for interviews because I've always been hired when I'm wearing this fragrance. After saying this, I'll also say that I really like it, it's a very safe floral that you can wear everyday. The design of the bottle is very classy too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Never thought I'd like this one! Not only am I mostly drawn to more exotic, unique and less floral boutique fragrances - this was given to me as a relatively low-cost gift. For the price, this is a wonderful fragrance. The packaging is elegant and simple, trumping a number of higher-end designers on aesthetics.

I agree this is a safe daytime wear scent as it's a soft, gentle floral that has a way of lingering on a clothing as a perfume and nothing more or less. The note that really sticks out to me in terms of appeal is the light linden blossom, that lends a gentle freshness to the scent. It doesn't not change significantly in the drydown, though I wasn't expecting much complexity from this. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

There is just something about this fragrance that I really like. I know it is rather a cheap price and rather generic smelling but I really do like it and as I have nearly a full bottle I should wear it more. It is so soft and feminine, nothing outstanding about it but I do agree with the other reviewer that wrote it is the perfect work fragance. My grandmother received a massive bottle of it last christmas which did make me question whether or not a woman of my age should be wearing this. It really is soft, feminine, floral and just too hard not to like ...

on 7/22/2006 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

5th Avenue - A safe rich floral. Very ladylike and pretty. Long lasting. Dries down to a soft woody amber. Confident but not in your face. A great every day scent.

on 7/17/2006 10:14:00 AM

This was given to me as a present and is not a perfume that I would go out and buy.

There is nothing wrong with it, it is a pleasant flowery smell and I quite like wearing for work sometimes...however it doesn't really do anything for me. There is nothing special about this one whatsoever.

Popular Fragrances