L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

I love this stuff for everyday, great medium coverage and blends so well. Very lightweight and feels very breathable. Colour selection is great! Lasts pretty well, not as long lasting or high coverage as Infallible or Colorstay but it's great for every day.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My all time favorite drug store liquid foundation is Revlon color stay in BUFF. The reason is that I am very fair skinned but I have so much pink in my skin that most drug store "porcelain" or "ivory" foundations just make me orange. I really need a yellow toned foundation and have only found that in BUFF. You might be asking yourself what that has to do with true match? Well, whenever I self tan I need a darker foundation but still need the same tone. I have found that True Match is wonderful

In the store they have sections that really help point you to the correct shade, cool or warm. I usually just walk over to my revlon section, grab my bottle and compare if they are in the same color family. I havent found a more fair winter alternative to my BUFF with True match but do very much like the darker shades.

I dont notice any smell to this foundation, its a thinner foundation but applies full coverage. Im not a big fan of the packaging but I dont hate it. I either pour it into an older foundation bottle with a pump or just do my best pouring it out. I do mix other foundations into this one when I need to adjust the color and so far it has blended well with every one I have mixed. Price is under 8 bucks where I live. Cant go wrong in my opinion.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

No scent, blends right into my skin, easy to apply with fingers, has medium coverage, dries to a natural satin like finish, makes my skin look soft and even toned. All around perfect for my normal/sometimes sensitive skin.

I bought this foundation after all the hype on it and it is truly the worst foundation ive ever used. It makes my skin look so much worse and accentuates every crease and hair on your face. However since i hate wasting products sometimes i use a tiny amount of it as a base before i apply my other foundations for a higher coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This foundation applies nice however it transfers very easily and does not last all day you will have to blot the face several times throughout the day. If you have oily skin this product is very lightweight on the skin and feels nice. The finish is a nice satin finish. However, I'd rather have a more mattifying product that stays in place longer than this product. Nothing about this foundation wowed me. Not my favorite. Its a so so product. If the formula was more of a long-lasting mattifying finish, I will consider purchasing this product but for now I will pass on repurchasing

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It looked a little cakey but using a setting spray eliminated this. It covered very well and didn't accentuate my pores. It's long lasting but I still get oily pretty quickly. It comes off when you touch your face. It broke me out or gave me some type of reaction which caused bumps, plus it itched and was generally uncomfortable for me to wear.

I do not like the formula of this liquid foundation! It's way to watery for me and covers absolutely nothing ! It wears quickly. I have normal skin and this makes me look like a complete oil freak. The packaging is not good for sanitary reasons. You're getting your product out by opening the lid which allows bacteria and germs to get inside of your bottle if you are pouring it onto a container to then apply. If you are applying it by placing your finger on top of the opening then turning it upside down you're just asking to get break outs and bacteria all over you. I'm completely disappointed

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

A bit heavy for my taste. As I get older, I find that more natural looking foundations look much better and keep my skin looking younger. I've had this in Sun Beige (W6) for a while, collecting dust. Not a great match for my hard to match NC30-35 olive skin. Not yellow enough - makes my complexion look dull and dead. Doesn't blend easily-it's quite thick. It does help keep my oiliness at bay, and it lasts 12 hours easily without my blemishes showing through, but the overall appearance of my skin looks tired and heavy with this formula and shade.
I've tried so many drugstore foundations over the years and finding a good match is nearly impossible. Sonia Kashuk's Perfecting Luminous foundation is the most natural looking. I've turned to Estee Lauder Double Wear in Cashew when I want more coverage (great GWPs!), and Bare Minerals Bare Skin Brightening Serum Foundation has good yellow based shades also.
I use True Match mostly as a light base on my lips when doing a nude lip.

Wow, I have found my HG. I didn't have high expectations. I was afraid it would oxidize on me like the Infallible 24H did and I absolutely hated that foundation.

I'm a C3 in MAC for reference and W3 was the perfect match for me. I was glad because of the 10 shades, only 8 are available in my country.

When I first applied it I didn't think too much of it. I only needed one layer as it gives light to medium coverage. For the first time with a foundation, I was in awe when I was done applying it.

It looked like my skin but way better, the finish was dewy and it only took me 2 minutes to blend it well into my skin with my Sigma F84 angled kabuki brush. (With MAC F&B I needed 10+ minutes, yes I'm that slow.)

It doesn't have a strong scent, just neutral. I didn't need to set it with powder and it didn't oxidize on me. After 5 hours it still looked great so overall I'm very happy with this foundation. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My absolute favorite foundation is the mineral makeup by Jane iredale. But that trick is SUPER proud of her shit and a bottle runs about $70. I got tired of shelling out that kind of money so decided to change. I've been wearing (mixing when my skin is between summer and winter)the w6 and w7 for about 3 years now. I like the way it blends into my dark olive skin. I apply in with a brush instead of my fingers because it blends so well and a little goes a long way. Plus it's really good about covering uneven skin tone. I also use the neutral concealer under eyes and on acne dark spots.the plus is that it doesn't feel heavy. The packaging sucks though. It's kinda messy. Wish it came in a pump. One more con is that its not long wearing. But it doesn't just come off your face by 5pm either if u use a primer. I recommend u try it. It's only $9.