October 30, 2014 | 1564 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the Lumi version of this foundation, but I am not impressed with this one. There are lots of colors to choose from...only if you don't have light skin. It was really thick (for my tastes) and it did not stay put very well. After the morning I had a big line on my face (like I couldn't blend my makeup) where it had moved up my cheek and around my chin. Not sure what happened there, but it was very noticeable. I tried using it several more times and always found it to be very blotchy. It moved around on my skin like crazy and I don't have oily skin. More like dry skin! Plus, I felt like it made my face look much more unnatural, orange-y and plastic. My biggest gripe is the packaging. No pump or squeeze. Just a twist on cap. It is a nightmare to get it out of the bottle and extremely messy. I hate that! I have tried this a few times and I probably won't be using it much, if it all. Such a shame for how much I have left.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Beautyevs

I do not see the hype with this product! I initially bought the pink toned lightest shade and it didn't suit me, so I bought the yellow toned lightest shade and that didn't suit me! Also, it's so watery it feels like it just slides down my face, and it does not have good coverage at all in . I would find myself putting it on in the morning, concealing then powdering and then by lunchtime I would need to put more of it on! 4 lipsticks for the packaging though as I do like a foundation with a pump, and only 3 lipsticks for the price as even though it is cheap, I do not think it is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this per Lauren Curtis' recommendation on LaurenBeautyy's YouTube channel. I have the Lumi version which I very much like and wanted to try the regular True Match foundation. It has a hint of shimmer in it, and I am between shades at the moment, which is typical for my skin tone. I was able to blend the formula with another color so that I could match my skin tone. The bottle is nothing to write home about since it doesn't have a pump or anyway to regulate the flow of product so I always end up pouring too much out. The coverage is probably about medium, more on the light side than the full-coverage side, as I could still see my skin underneath after a full application. The texture feels a bit thicker than what I normally use but it blends well with a foundation brush. I didn't notice much of a smell with the product. I used a primer underneath and once I set it with powder it seemed to stay all day (where I don't touch my hands to my face at least). I didn't have any issues with it oxidizing or changing color through the day. I would like this foundation a whole lot more if L'Oreal would put a pump-style bottle out in the U.S. like they have across the pond! Overall, a good foundation for the price, I would repurchase if I ever ran out (unlikely I would run out though, since I have so many other foundations to use up).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by reneebenderrr

I bought this based on Lauren Curtis' recommendation (Australian youtuber) and I LOVE IT so much! The packaging we have of this product in Australia has a pump so I love it a lot but I do find it to be quite expensive as it was nearly $30 but it was so worth it considering it is better than my MAC studio fix fluid and that was $50! I defiantly recommend this product to anyone no matter what kind of skin you have or what kind of coverage you like you will love it anyway! I would buy this over and over again when I run out and I don't think I will find anything to compare with it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Kristenee06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS ONE OF MY F****** HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATIONS!! It gives me a natural, flawless looking full coverage face without looking cakey. It's easy to build up and very lightweight and watery. It gives me a dewy finish. Lasts for about 6 hours with powder and no primer. Looks AMAZEBALLS in photos, no white flashback even though it has SPF 17. It's very easy to blend out with a sponge or a brush (I use either the RT expert face brush or buffing brush). It doesn't have a pump but I don't really care most drugstore foundations don't. So if you want a dewy/glowy foundation that's inexpensive ($10-14) then this is definitely your best bet. I wouldn't recommend this for people with extremely oily skin because it is dewy and is better suited for people with combination/normal skin but if you use a great oil controlling primer and powder like the ones from the Rimmel Stay Matte line then this might work on you depending on how oily you are. Its great for people who have acne and wants a full coverage foundation because it is Very easy to blend and layer. L'oreal also has an amazing color selection so there should be no problem finding your shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by makeupalley2000

I actually like this foundation. it is hard to get the right amount out of the jar though. I would prefer a pump. but the overall product is amazing it is not 100% full coverage but it covers what it needs to cover :) and is not oily at all! love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 More reviews by lushlife505

I am in awe as to why so many people like this foundation.
I have oily skin and this was just a oil slick on my face. It did not look or wear well at all.
No matter how I applied I was never happy with the way this looked on my skin. I tried a few shades and could not find a shade that looked good either.
Everyone I have spoke to who wears this always looks like it is too light or too dark on their skin. I think this would be best for normal skin with NO issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jenjen182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my all time favorite every day foundations. It is perfect for everyone, especially beginners because of how it blends very naturally into the skin. I constantly struggle with finding drugstore foundations that match my pale skin, and I found the 'true match' in the shade C2, Natural Ivory. There is no foundation line on my neck and it looks beautiful. I use it with my beauty blender and I find that it doesn't give me much coverage, which is surprising since people claim it has 'full' coverage. But don't be fooled, it is more like light-medium. The packaging is in a small bottle with twist cap here in the US, so not the best, but I've dealed with worse packaging, so it doesn't really bother me. It comes in 33 shades which is so amazing, because it means everyone can try this foundation! Finally, it is fairly moisturizing on my dry skin! Really, everyone should try this. Definitely a great drugstore buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

id say the only redeeming quality of this is the great color selection. props on that. but other than that, its nothing to write home about. maybe im a high end snob but to me, this is a good foundation to "start" makeup with when youre young. its fool proof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation so much!! I use it with my beauty blender and I get awesome coverage. The coverage is buildable and that's why I love it so much plus it's not sticky or dull looking. I have combo/oily skin and the finish is satiny. The price and color selection are wonderful too...the packaging I don't love I wish it had a pump but it's ok. I have to say this is better than high end foundations I have used in the past. I have bought it several times already and will keep repurchasing.