Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup

3.1

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake, Red 36

on 3/9/2013 8:37:00 PM

Covers zilch. Tinted moisturizer coverage. Don't waste your time if you have rosacea or acne spots to cover. Horrible foundation!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this foundation one night and used it the next morning. My cheeks instantly started to burn but I figured it was just some dryness from winter or my makeup brush. The day went on and I felt like someone was scratching my cheeks so I ran home to wash this off!

I gave it a shot the next day to see if it was really bothering me. The irritation was less severe so I chalked it up to nothing.

However, a few days later my whole complexion is red (rare for me, i have pale skin). Then, I start to see under the skin red bumps appearing on my cheeks.

Many reviews on acne.org stated that it broke them out

It irritated any acne I had before and gave me THE WORST BREAKOUT of my life

I bought this foundation only because it looked like it would be light enough for me (I wear the lightest shade). It was a little dark for me, but in natural light it was barely noticeable. This is an ok foundation. It covers redness, but not acne. It does stay on well and doesn't oxidize. I don't know if I'll be repurchasing this, because I prefer my Revlon Colorstay over this one. I would probably like it more in the summer, when I'm darker and want something lightweight.

on 12/12/2012 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for quite some time, I never had any problems with it. To me, it was a light to medium coverage. I really really liked this foundation. Never had issues with my oily T-Zone and whatnot. The only reason why I won't buy this again is because I found a better foundation in the drugstore. But if you're considering to get this foundation, I say why not?

on 12/6/2012 6:28:00 PM

I got this foundation on special from my local supermarket, so I did not pay full price. I got the foundation for $9.

I am very pale, a mac NW15/NC15 or a bobbi brown 00 alabaster. I purchased the foundation in 305 (1) and I found it was rather yellow, and too dark for my skin even if i blend it or apply only a small amount. My closer friends sometimes would comment on my makeup line so I would have to go bare faced once I'd washed it off in the nearest bathroom.

One noticeable thing about this foundation is how fast it dries, which makes it painful to blend. I turns thick if you attempt to blend it after too long, separates and clumps. The package dispenses far too much as well.

I found on my combination to oily skin that it melted off by midday. The coverage of this foundation was quite nice, medium build able, but I don't feel it covered redness that well and tended to stick to blemishes and enhance them.

The finish was lovely, a nice natural semi matte finish. This foundation did not last all day.

I am now sick of mediocre foundations and I am going to invest in high end foundations from now on. I personally will not be buying this foundation again.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Very nice color! Fits my skin tone perfectly , The scent isn't bad . It doesn't leave me looking cakey or give me feeling i have a lot of makeup on my face. Its a little overpriced better price would be 3 or 4 dollars not $8! But overall would recommend!

on 10/27/2012 12:56:00 PM

I have very pale, cool skin with pink undertones, and am prone to acne and clogged pores. I've had an EXTREMELY hard time finding makeup light enough for me. Revlon Colorstay in ivory is the closest I've gotten. Trublend Ivory 105 was close, but still a bit too pink, and it feels - and looks - like you're wearing nothing. It felt nice, didn't trouble my skin, but just didn't give the cover I need.

Someone with nice skin looking for an even complexion would like this, but if you have blemishes (Iike me) it's just not heavy duty enough.

on 9/18/2012 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love this foundation! It matches my skin perfectly and gives such a flawless natural finish :) As the name suggests, it blends wonderfully. The only thing that bothers me slightly is that it tends to fade towards the end of the day, but since it's such a great price, I don't mind using more product to touch it up throughout :D

on 8/19/2012 12:41:00 PM

i really like that the product has a pump but im inhanses some imperfections for example it sometimes can out line my acne/pimples and it looks really bad but with a concealer makes skin look flawless !
i reccomend this foundation for people without acne or very minimel spots (light to medium coverage )
pros : has a pump, matches my very fair skintone well, easy to find at any drugstore
cons : quite pricey, can look drying, not very buildible coverage

on 8/17/2012 7:57:00 PM

When you first put it on, it looks really nice and smooth. After an hour, you look like a total grease ball. It makes your face look super shiny and oily. It cakes up your face completely. I personally hate it.