Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

on 6/17/2011 10:04:00 PM

I got this in a make-up optional kit. It came with 3 samples, which each sample was good for 2 uses. I absoultely love this. It was like magic after the first use. My skin was energized. It reduces my pores and left my skin very soft. I have used it twice in the last week along with my other philosophy skin care regimen. I am looking into buy the oil of olay microderm abrasion kit vs this one due to the price of $40 vs $24. It smells good and you will love the results too

Amazing!! I use once a week and I can tell a huge difference! The best!

on 4/27/2011 5:01:00 PM

INCREADIBLE. I am thrilled with this two step process. I have done this once a week for 3 weeks, and LOVE the feeling of my skin after. I get SO excited when its time to do it each week. I generally tend to stay away from these types of products that may contain any harsh exfoliating beads because I tend to have breakouts from them. This did NO such thing. I am in love with this Microdelivery Peel. I recommend it to all my skincare lovers.

on 4/8/2011 3:39:00 AM

This product works incredibly well. It makes my skin feel baby soft. My only issue with it is the cost. When I opened step 1 it immediately reminded me of my homemade sugar and lemon juice peel which I personally feel works equally as well and for around $60 less. Don't get me wrong this product is wonderful, but for students on a budget such as myself, you might want to go the homemade, natural route.

on 3/19/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was in Ulta and tried this while I was in the store barefaced. I walked away and returned to the mirror and was like WOW. My pores were smaller, and my skin completed exfoliated. It was close to $40, but I use just one pad once a week and 60 come in the jar....so it's a good value. And it doesn't dry up if you keep the jar tight. Its a good addition to my skincare routine. I would definitely buy again.

on 3/13/2011 12:54:00 PM

This product is what should be called Miracle Worker because it is absolutely that. I have had problems with my skin since I was a teenager. I have always had problems with my skin. I have tried practically every treatment out there, usually very expensive, to resolve my skin issues. I have done the Biomedic peels, that work over time, but are too expensive. I have had microdermabrasion that made me scar. I have had glycolic acid peels that darkened my skin, and I have used Obaji that is EXTREMELY expensive and left me in this never ending cycle of breakouts. I finally found Neutrogena Oil-Free in the orange packaging that cleared up all my skin problems and I vowed I'd never try another expensive product again when the cheap product worked so much better.

Fast forward a few years and now my skin is dry, but I am still getting congestion under the skin. I have been reading the reviews and watching the QVC presentations for Philosophy for over a year, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on the product because of past experience with more expensive brands. Well, I was getting ready for a once in a lifetime vacation and I wanted to look and feel good for my trip. I decided to cave in and buy the Microdermabrasion Peel. Words can barely express how amazed I am by this product.

I really was not expecting to look in my mirror and see a miracle, but that is exactly what I saw. After applying this product I look like I have a new face. My skin looks gorgeous. That is something I have NEVER said about my skin. The clarity and smoothness of my skin after this treatment was so incredible that I couldn't stop staring at my face in the mirror. The color was brighter, the skin was smoother, there was a noticeable decrease in discoloration, and my pores became invisible. I now see skin that I never thought was possible for me to have. I am basically in shock. My writing probably isn't even getting across how pleased I am with this product, but like I just wrote.....in think I'm in shock.

on 3/11/2011 2:56:00 AM

Absolutely love, love, love this product!!! Makes my skin baby smooth and refreshed. I like the 2 step system. I do tend to use up the activator (Step 2 in the bottle) faster than the Vitamin C crystals but I don't mind this as the crystals make a great physical exfoliant by themselves. This isn't as strong as a professional peel so is great to use weekly or even twice weekly. When I apply Step 2 I definitely feel a warm, tingling sensation. I've gone through two sets and have noticed an improvement in my freckles and the overall tone of my skin. If you're feeling dull or rough this lil beauty will smooth you out!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a very good over the counter skin peel. I do think the word peel is a bit bold for this product. You will get a good exfoliation with this but I would not say a good peel. Their is a big difference. Perfect for someone wanting to renew their skin without the effects of a doctos peel. I do have a lot of sun spots and large pores and after using this product all the way I did notice and feel my skin look brighter and softer. Was easy to use.

on 1/17/2011 1:35:00 PM

In terms of an over the counter/find it at a Sephora type place, skin exfoliant, I think this product is about as effective as you can get although as I get older I become more aware of any product that tends to use granulation or granulated substances to exfoliate my skin. (Mild acids can do the same w/o irritating the complexion...) I use this this and Philosophy's Oxygen Peel face product each about once a month or so and find that they brighten my face and generally get rid of any dullness that my skin may have developed. I do not find that these reduce my number of wrinkles or miraculously make me look like a 30 year old woman again. Just makes my skin a little brighter and clearer, I would say.

on 1/17/2011 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have used stronger peels than this, and also a prescribed retinoid product is more powerful in reducing deep lines and age spots. This product worked as a good exfoliator and temporary refresher for me. After a month of weekly use, it has not affected my lines or age spots in any way. It alo left my skin feeling tight, but moisturizer took care of that.

Popular Treatments (Face)