December 19, 2014 | 865 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tinkelbelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

After having been using Noa for many years, which I still like, I wanted a new fragrance. I grew out of Noa and needed something more feminine, sexy...but still innocent and sweet. I think this fragrance matches my personality very well. It's warm and loving but still light and only noticeable for people close to me, which I like. That gives me a very intimate feeling, and that's just what I want from a fragrance.
My boyfriend loves it too, and I sometimes spray some of it in cards and on tissues for him, so he always has the feeling that I'm close since we live far apart from each other. So the name of the fragrance, Amor Amor, is very matching in my opinion ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this perfume. It has been one of my staples for years. Brings back memeories and has such an amazing sexy scent while still being fresh and light. It is a must to have in your collection and also lvoe that is has lasting power like no other perfume I have ever used! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by 9154mf

OK this is a nice enough scent, a sweet fruity floral with some depth in the base, but I would never buy a FB as I can see it is something I would just get sick of very quickly. Sometimes it smells a quite girly to me, but I would say an older woman could easily wear this. for me though, it's just not interesting or special enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by girlwithdeepthoughts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i loveeeeee this perfume!!!
a very unique scent & amor amor is the perfect way of describing this scene as it reminds me of love for some reason.
from the moment i smelt it i loved it,
it also lasts a very long time i spray it in the morning & the next morning its still there.
once, i was creeping up behind a friend to scare her, when i did, she wasnt scared at all & i said "why werent u scared" & she was like "i smelt ur perfume before you jumped at me"
sorry 4 the lame story lol, just thought i'd share. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ganicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get many compliment from this stuff it smells flowery with a bit of spice and it does have a lasting spray to it....wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by babiigurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PERFUME EVER!! PERFECT!! My signature scent, everywhere I go I just loveee it! Before buying this, I alway used to spray it on me lol and it just suited me so well. Will definitely keep buying it.

It has a sweet but not overpowering scent. Just enough and it lasts the whoooolee day soo good!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually like sweet scents, but to me this was unremarkable. I like to be wowed by a fragrance (and I like to wow others :D) but this wasn't amazing enough for me. However, I'm not surprised that others like it... It just didn't impress me or stand out in any way. Oh and if you're looking for it (discontinued?!) I saw quite a few at Khol's yesterday! Check Marshall's too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by karmastaya

I love this bottle! Its the prettiest perfume bottle I've ever used. This perfume has been my favorite perfume since I was a teenager. It is a sweet fruity scent, but different in a refreshing way. It has fairly good staying power. For a day out, I just need to reapply once.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by beauty1010

I like this but it can be a bit overwhelming and sweet.
But all in all it's a good perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sircoisoc

I can't believe this has such a low rating!! I LOVE this perfume.. I find it sweet and sexy but not too sweet... I love it for nights out and love the package, I can't live w/o it!