July 31, 2014 | 1742 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by julespena

I have struggled with acne for the past 6 years and felt like I had literally tried EVERYTHING from prescription meds to over the counter cleansers. I went on here to look up some good skin products and saw that Noxzema had some good reviews and decided to go check it out.

And oh my god, this stuff is literally a miracle in a bottle.

I usually get hormonal acne all around my mouth and jawline and cheeks. And this cleanser cleared almost all of it (a good 80%) within 2 days!!! How does that even happen????

I use this as a mask twice a day and wash it off with a warm face cloth. If you dont like the smell of Vicks Vapour rub or eucalyptus I wouldn't recommend this as its a really strong scented product. But the cool, tingly sensation it leaves you is AMAZING. You feel clean, refreshed, and ready to take on the world!

Its $10 CAD for a giant tub of this miracle cream. Go buy it. NOW.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Noxzema has been in my family for years. My mother was a loyal believer that noxzema and vaseline were the only two beauty items that every woman needs. I use Noxzema to clean my face at night and to remove my makeup. I love the tingly feel that it leaves and the way my skin feel refreshed afterwards. I cant count how many of these I have gone through.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to this. really gets my face clean and keeps it clear. sometimes I use it as a mask. I leave it on for 30 minutes or so. It leaves a film so I follow up with witch hazel toner. it has done wonders for my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mistyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product I have been using it off and on my whole teen/adult life I am 23 I have extremely sensitive I keep coming back to this I use it as a cleanser a mask and even my moisturizer all is one jar and when I need a scrub I use a little bit of brown sugar with the Noxzema and it is amazing .Easy lazy skincare that works wonders .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Krissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It cleans without drying me out and makes me feel fresh

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I quite like this product. I gave it a relatively high rating because I like the results that I got, but it's still pretty mild. I have kind of sensitive skin that's really oily and mildly acne-prone, so it's all about balance for me. I've used some products that really cut through oil, but I worry that they're too strong and they sometimes burn my nostrils :/

I tried this because it was cheaper than the Cetaphil bar soap I was considering, these two products being the best contenders from what I gathered from this site. I thought it was kind of strange at first because I'm used to using gel-like formulas in pump bottles, but I really do like it. There's a strong eucalyptus smell, which I like, but be wary if you don't. I find it refreshing and my skin is never over-dry after using it, but soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Back to basics! I love this stuff..I use it on my face, body, and as shaving cream. My sensitive skin loves Noxzema, it has never caused any itching or redness or irritation or anything. The cool, tingling feeling is such a refreshing treat. I like using it as a mask, applying it on my face and waiting a few minutes to wash it off. I used this as a tween, but then got starry eyed and tried all the expensive and trendy cleansers. It is back to basics for me and I won't be straying anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by MimiOnMars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap price, but a lot of product. I'm not even finished with the tub that I started with about a year ago.

I like to apply the product to my face as a wash or a mask, depending on the time I have, but Noxzema can be used for many other purposes (For example, you can use it to treat sunburns). It has a tingly feeling when you apply it to your skin, and after washing it off, it leaves your skin fresh with a cool feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by tattedtutie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my gosh, Noxzema!! I absolutely love this stuff and have been using it for years! I'm in love with its fresh, clean, somewhat eucalyptus type scent and the way it feels when it goes on your face. It's so smooth and cool! My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using. I definitely recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by hwangfany

So awesome! I started using this when I was about 12 and I had my first breakout. I was so surprised by the first use because my skin felt so tingly and even after I rinsed it off, my skin was ice cold, super fresh, and my skin felt rejuvenated! I love the matte feeling it leaves on the skin after you wash it off. It's quite strong, so I wouldn't recommend this for people with sensitive skin. I swear by this product! Totally saves my occasional breakouts.