August 28, 2014 | 1151 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MissKassafrass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Noxzema cream cleanser works great on my oily skin. I wet my face, rub some in for about a minute, rinse, then dry my face. Then I put more on my face like a mask overnight. I have noticed a significant difference in the health of my skin, and it leaves a great matte finish. The addition of Eucalyptus oil is a plus, because the scent naturally relieves stress. The packaging contains a lot of product, but don't leave it in the shower or it will get water in it and then it will be unusable. I will def repurchase for the cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by ColorDream

Like many reviewers here, I have been using this product off and on since I was a teenager. What can I say? The scent brings back memories. I love the tingly sensation and its ability to remove makeup in a snap. I have combination/oily skin and this really does a great job of evening out my skin. I have a tendency to break out in my t-zone area-especially my chin. Noxema takes care of those breakouts and my skin feels soft, balanced, and I'm left with a lovely, glowing complexion.
My usual routine is to smooth the product all over my face and massage it in slightly. Then I use a (gently abrasive) Japanese washcloth soaked in cool water to remove it. I repeat the massaging motion with the washcloth as it helps with circulation. It leaves no residue behind and my skin feels wonderful. I get lots of compliments about my skin and when I tell people what I use they are amazed. there's no need to use over-priced "high end" products. Noxema is a wonder and I can't say enough good things about it. I have tried other products over the years, but I always end up coming back. Go to your nearest drugstore and buy it! You won't be sorry and your skin will thank you.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by julespena

I have struggled with acne for the past 6 years and felt like I had literally tried EVERYTHING from prescription meds to over the counter cleansers. I went on here to look up some good skin products and saw that Noxzema had some good reviews and decided to go check it out.

And oh my god, this stuff is literally a miracle in a bottle.

I usually get hormonal acne all around my mouth and jawline and cheeks. And this cleanser cleared almost all of it (a good 80%) within 2 days!!! How does that even happen????

I use this as a mask twice a day and wash it off with a warm face cloth. If you dont like the smell of Vicks Vapour rub or eucalyptus I wouldn't recommend this as its a really strong scented product. But the cool, tingly sensation it leaves you is AMAZING. You feel clean, refreshed, and ready to take on the world!

Its $10 CAD for a giant tub of this miracle cream. Go buy it. NOW.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Noxzema has been in my family for years. My mother was a loyal believer that noxzema and vaseline were the only two beauty items that every woman needs. I use Noxzema to clean my face at night and to remove my makeup. I love the tingly feel that it leaves and the way my skin feel refreshed afterwards. I cant count how many of these I have gone through.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to this. really gets my face clean and keeps it clear. sometimes I use it as a mask. I leave it on for 30 minutes or so. It leaves a film so I follow up with witch hazel toner. it has done wonders for my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mistyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product I have been using it off and on my whole teen/adult life I am 23 I have extremely sensitive I keep coming back to this I use it as a cleanser a mask and even my moisturizer all is one jar and when I need a scrub I use a little bit of brown sugar with the Noxzema and it is amazing .Easy lazy skincare that works wonders .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Krissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It cleans without drying me out and makes me feel fresh

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I quite like this product. I gave it a relatively high rating because I like the results that I got, but it's still pretty mild. I have kind of sensitive skin that's really oily and mildly acne-prone, so it's all about balance for me. I've used some products that really cut through oil, but I worry that they're too strong and they sometimes burn my nostrils :/

I tried this because it was cheaper than the Cetaphil bar soap I was considering, these two products being the best contenders from what I gathered from this site. I thought it was kind of strange at first because I'm used to using gel-like formulas in pump bottles, but I really do like it. There's a strong eucalyptus smell, which I like, but be wary if you don't. I find it refreshing and my skin is never over-dry after using it, but soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Back to basics! I love this stuff..I use it on my face, body, and as shaving cream. My sensitive skin loves Noxzema, it has never caused any itching or redness or irritation or anything. The cool, tingling feeling is such a refreshing treat. I like using it as a mask, applying it on my face and waiting a few minutes to wash it off. I used this as a tween, but then got starry eyed and tried all the expensive and trendy cleansers. It is back to basics for me and I won't be straying anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by MimiOnMars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap price, but a lot of product. I'm not even finished with the tub that I started with about a year ago.

I like to apply the product to my face as a wash or a mask, depending on the time I have, but Noxzema can be used for many other purposes (For example, you can use it to treat sunburns). It has a tingly feeling when you apply it to your skin, and after washing it off, it leaves your skin fresh with a cool feeling.