July 26, 2014 | 1659 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

One of my favorite colors! The color goes on smoothly, has a silky consistency, and is quite a beautiful shimmery, champagne pink. I find this complements browns and other neutrals nicely. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertones. I like to use this as an all-over lid color, with a matte like Buck as a contour.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Colour: light shimmery champagne pink. Amazing colour for every day wear; application is very smooth and blends well with other shades. UD "Sin" is very similar to the wearability of Stila's "Kitten" where it helps make your eyes seem more awake and alert (NB: Kitten is more of a peach tone, whereas Sin leans more toward pale pink). Can't really go wrong with this shade; works with almost any other colour and it's very neutral.

The case is a bit bulky, so I ended up depotting the pan, sticking a magnet on the back and throwing it in my MAC palette to save room in my makeup container. I can totally see why there have been so many positive reviews for this; it's a must-have in any makeup addict's collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't have many eyeshadows that I use regularly, I just try new looks with my available shades... except for this one. I wear Sin as a wash all over my lid on my lazy days. It's just a really flattering color for paler skin. It's a soft and shimmery pinky champagne color. It's not neutral, but it has a modest amount of pop for being such a light color. I recommend this shade - It's great, it's my absolute favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

A slightly sheer, shimmery warm-toned medium champagne that's completely dupeable, for a lot less than US$17.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For all the brown girls out there, this is a good highlight colour but that's ALL. Don't try and use it all over your lid, it'll make you look lyk a ghost! It has a frosty finish so use a small amount els your brow bone will look lyk an opaque powdery silver! I have better highlight colours so I would not repurchase this.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful, pink champagne color. It's good alone, in combination with other shadows, and as a highlight for your cheekbones, nose, and cupids bow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by cdove

This eyeshadow is GORGEOUS! I wear sin everyday and its great. I pair it with the sin urban decay primer potion and what a duo! I originally tried sin in the naked palette and I immediately used it all up within a month or so so i had to buy the individual eyeshadow. Such a beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Lissawedding

This is my favorite eye shadow color of all time. I have been buying it for as long as I can remember (from the days when UD eye shadow was in a little tin with no window to see the shadow color). It is the only beauty product I actually use up and re-buy. Looks nice alone, as a highlighter or with pretty much any other eye shadow color. I love the shimmer with out any glitter look and think it works on everyone!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Sin is a nice Pearly soft pink shadow. I wear this as a lid color... I will not buy again only because I do not wear it often and have plenty that will last me a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Stephsayss0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good color. A little too much sheen to go from lid to eybrow bone. But great as a highlighter. Pretty good lasting power.