Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I bought the Urban Decay naked palette and sin was one of my favorites out of all, so I went back to Sephora to purchase the full sized eyeshadow. Sin is a pretty pink champagne color that is a great as a highlighter or as a base color. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty pink champagne eyeshadow and loves Urban Decay :)

on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was really excited to try the midnight cowboy/girl series but unfortunately wasn't familiar with glitter fallout. I wear contacts and don't have the patience to set it. after I found that out I was a little bummed because I heard great things about UD I returned it to ulta, (I was glad to know they're great with exchanges or returns) and picked up sin. For some reason the color seems bronzer/more golden to me until I put it on then it's a nice but shimmery neutral. I wear it to work every day at a middle school so It's fairly work safe unless you're against shimmer. Somewhat decent staying power, still need primer of course. A bit pricey, but it was a splurge for me. I've been using it for months and still seems to be plenty left. Over all I'm happy!

on 1/7/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a great multi-purpose colour. It works well as a base lid layer, and also as a highlighter. Staying power is great. Overall, love it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Lovely all around color and one of my all-time UD favorites.
I use it as a base for building up other colors (great with purples like Bordello or purple shades) or alone if its a mellow day and I'm not going anywhere special.
in a pinch, I also will use a highlighter on my cheekbones, just a dab to catch the light.

on 1/2/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Good as an inner eye highlight or brow highlight for tanned chicks.

on 1/2/2012 8:25:00 PM

While a single Urban Decay shadow can be pricey (if you want more than one, I suggest a palette), I recommend Sin because it is a multi-functional product that you will use almost daily. It is great as both a shadow and an all-over highlighter. The consistency is amazingly smooth and it is very pigmented. The packaging is sturdy and cute.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice shimmery champagne color for highlighting the inner corners or for a light wash of color on the eyelids! I have never bought the single eyeshadow because this color comes in so many of Urban Decay's palettes! 5/5 Stars

on 12/30/2011 4:24:00 PM

Great all over color. It's amazing as a highlighter also. I use it with the primer and when I'm working on a natural smokey eye.

on 12/19/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite colors! The color goes on smoothly, has a silky consistency, and is quite a beautiful shimmery, champagne pink. I find this complements browns and other neutrals nicely. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertones. I like to use this as an all-over lid color, with a matte like Buck as a contour.

on 12/17/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Colour: light shimmery champagne pink. Amazing colour for every day wear; application is very smooth and blends well with other shades. UD "Sin" is very similar to the wearability of Stila's "Kitten" where it helps make your eyes seem more awake and alert (NB: Kitten is more of a peach tone, whereas Sin leans more toward pale pink). Can't really go wrong with this shade; works with almost any other colour and it's very neutral.

The case is a bit bulky, so I ended up depotting the pan, sticking a magnet on the back and throwing it in my MAC palette to save room in my makeup container. I can totally see why there have been so many positive reviews for this; it's a must-have in any makeup addict's collection.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products