Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Lovely all around color and one of my all-time UD favorites.
I use it as a base for building up other colors (great with purples like Bordello or purple shades) or alone if its a mellow day and I'm not going anywhere special.
in a pinch, I also will use a highlighter on my cheekbones, just a dab to catch the light.

on 1/2/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Good as an inner eye highlight or brow highlight for tanned chicks.

on 1/2/2012 8:25:00 PM

While a single Urban Decay shadow can be pricey (if you want more than one, I suggest a palette), I recommend Sin because it is a multi-functional product that you will use almost daily. It is great as both a shadow and an all-over highlighter. The consistency is amazingly smooth and it is very pigmented. The packaging is sturdy and cute.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice shimmery champagne color for highlighting the inner corners or for a light wash of color on the eyelids! I have never bought the single eyeshadow because this color comes in so many of Urban Decay's palettes! 5/5 Stars

on 12/30/2011 4:24:00 PM

Great all over color. It's amazing as a highlighter also. I use it with the primer and when I'm working on a natural smokey eye.

on 12/19/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite colors! The color goes on smoothly, has a silky consistency, and is quite a beautiful shimmery, champagne pink. I find this complements browns and other neutrals nicely. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertones. I like to use this as an all-over lid color, with a matte like Buck as a contour.

on 12/17/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Colour: light shimmery champagne pink. Amazing colour for every day wear; application is very smooth and blends well with other shades. UD "Sin" is very similar to the wearability of Stila's "Kitten" where it helps make your eyes seem more awake and alert (NB: Kitten is more of a peach tone, whereas Sin leans more toward pale pink). Can't really go wrong with this shade; works with almost any other colour and it's very neutral.

The case is a bit bulky, so I ended up depotting the pan, sticking a magnet on the back and throwing it in my MAC palette to save room in my makeup container. I can totally see why there have been so many positive reviews for this; it's a must-have in any makeup addict's collection.

on 12/10/2011 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't have many eyeshadows that I use regularly, I just try new looks with my available shades... except for this one. I wear Sin as a wash all over my lid on my lazy days. It's just a really flattering color for paler skin. It's a soft and shimmery pinky champagne color. It's not neutral, but it has a modest amount of pop for being such a light color. I recommend this shade - It's great, it's my absolute favorite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A slightly sheer, shimmery warm-toned medium champagne that's completely dupeable, for a lot less than US$17.

on 11/10/2011 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

For all the brown girls out there, this is a good highlight colour but that's ALL. Don't try and use it all over your lid, it'll make you look lyk a ghost! It has a frosty finish so use a small amount els your brow bone will look lyk an opaque powdery silver! I have better highlight colours so I would not repurchase this.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products