Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/20/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow! The color is amazing, especially over the Urban Decay Primer Potion- really makes the color pop and stays on very well! It's a bit pricey for me though...I end up not wanting to use it because I don't want to run out! Haha.

I bought the Urban Decay naked palette and sin was one of my favorites out of all, so I went back to Sephora to purchase the full sized eyeshadow. Sin is a pretty pink champagne color that is a great as a highlighter or as a base color. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty pink champagne eyeshadow and loves Urban Decay :)

on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was really excited to try the midnight cowboy/girl series but unfortunately wasn't familiar with glitter fallout. I wear contacts and don't have the patience to set it. after I found that out I was a little bummed because I heard great things about UD I returned it to ulta, (I was glad to know they're great with exchanges or returns) and picked up sin. For some reason the color seems bronzer/more golden to me until I put it on then it's a nice but shimmery neutral. I wear it to work every day at a middle school so It's fairly work safe unless you're against shimmer. Somewhat decent staying power, still need primer of course. A bit pricey, but it was a splurge for me. I've been using it for months and still seems to be plenty left. Over all I'm happy!

on 1/7/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a great multi-purpose colour. It works well as a base lid layer, and also as a highlighter. Staying power is great. Overall, love it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Lovely all around color and one of my all-time UD favorites.
I use it as a base for building up other colors (great with purples like Bordello or purple shades) or alone if its a mellow day and I'm not going anywhere special.
in a pinch, I also will use a highlighter on my cheekbones, just a dab to catch the light.

on 1/2/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Good as an inner eye highlight or brow highlight for tanned chicks.

on 1/2/2012 8:25:00 PM

While a single Urban Decay shadow can be pricey (if you want more than one, I suggest a palette), I recommend Sin because it is a multi-functional product that you will use almost daily. It is great as both a shadow and an all-over highlighter. The consistency is amazingly smooth and it is very pigmented. The packaging is sturdy and cute.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice shimmery champagne color for highlighting the inner corners or for a light wash of color on the eyelids! I have never bought the single eyeshadow because this color comes in so many of Urban Decay's palettes! 5/5 Stars

on 12/30/2011 4:24:00 PM

Great all over color. It's amazing as a highlighter also. I use it with the primer and when I'm working on a natural smokey eye.

on 12/19/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite colors! The color goes on smoothly, has a silky consistency, and is quite a beautiful shimmery, champagne pink. I find this complements browns and other neutrals nicely. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertones. I like to use this as an all-over lid color, with a matte like Buck as a contour.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products