Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Perfect everyday shimmering eye shadow. Itís a light champagne colour with subtle shimmers that works with many contour shades. I think it would flatter most skin tones and suits many occasions. I can wear it to corporate meetings to weekend hangouts.

Itís quite long lasting if wore with UD eye shadow primer. At times, I use it as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose. It works well with my N25 skin tone.

Iím also a big fan of UD adorable packaging. Although itís a great product, I only gave it 4 lippies as I have other shades I like better. But if you can only buy one shimmering eye shadow that is versatile, this is the one you should try.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I LOVE this eyeshadow! This is one of my daily go to eyeshadows for a quick wash of color all over the lid. I like this color much more than Stila Kitten because it's way less powdery. It lasts a really long time on me and never creases with primer. It is similar to Kitten and more peachy than Naked Lunch (if I can remember right without looking). They are all different enough in my opinion that you could get away with having all three. However, I doubt anyone else would notice a difference unless they asked!

I love the color, but it doesn't go on my eye smootly. I even use the primer potion. Half Baked glides on my eye and this one skids across. I love UD shadows, just not this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow! The color is amazing, especially over the Urban Decay Primer Potion- really makes the color pop and stays on very well! It's a bit pricey for me though...I end up not wanting to use it because I don't want to run out! Haha.

I bought the Urban Decay naked palette and sin was one of my favorites out of all, so I went back to Sephora to purchase the full sized eyeshadow. Sin is a pretty pink champagne color that is a great as a highlighter or as a base color. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty pink champagne eyeshadow and loves Urban Decay :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was really excited to try the midnight cowboy/girl series but unfortunately wasn't familiar with glitter fallout. I wear contacts and don't have the patience to set it. after I found that out I was a little bummed because I heard great things about UD I returned it to ulta, (I was glad to know they're great with exchanges or returns) and picked up sin. For some reason the color seems bronzer/more golden to me until I put it on then it's a nice but shimmery neutral. I wear it to work every day at a middle school so It's fairly work safe unless you're against shimmer. Somewhat decent staying power, still need primer of course. A bit pricey, but it was a splurge for me. I've been using it for months and still seems to be plenty left. Over all I'm happy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a great multi-purpose colour. It works well as a base lid layer, and also as a highlighter. Staying power is great. Overall, love it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Lovely all around color and one of my all-time UD favorites.
I use it as a base for building up other colors (great with purples like Bordello or purple shades) or alone if its a mellow day and I'm not going anywhere special.
in a pinch, I also will use a highlighter on my cheekbones, just a dab to catch the light.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Good as an inner eye highlight or brow highlight for tanned chicks.

While a single Urban Decay shadow can be pricey (if you want more than one, I suggest a palette), I recommend Sin because it is a multi-functional product that you will use almost daily. It is great as both a shadow and an all-over highlighter. The consistency is amazingly smooth and it is very pigmented. The packaging is sturdy and cute.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products