October 21, 2014 | 1377 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Trying this item was the worst. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes even when I'm not tired. I tried this product to see what it is like and it didn't work at all. It's a waste of money so don't buy it. Buy a MAC concealer for a better price and better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by kalinagarritty

It does what it says, It brightens your under eyes/skin. I think its a bit pricey for what it does but it really gives you a beautiful glow. Its not a concealer- its a brightener and it does the job. Like others have said, its nice to have but not a must have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this after benefit boi-ing concealer and I love this combo it wakes me up and covers the blue I have under my eye and I love it. It goes perfect together.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ugh! This makes my under eye circles look WORSE. Anywhere else, it doesn't even do anything. Awful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by superstriker

This is great to brighten eyes! I put it just under my bottom lashes - from corner to corner, and spread it a little beyond the outside corner and up. It really makes a big difference! Can be reapplied later in day and blended well, doesn't cake up or anything. Love this stuff!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by ldeyoung

Don't understand all the gripes here - it's a brightener. It's a whitish/pinkish/lavenderish color that brightens my entire eye area. I love this stuff! I use it in combination with Benefit's Eye Bright and I'm loving it.
I put on my foundation, then my loose powder, and THEN the Ooh La Lift. You can't put it under other makeup and expect it to do anything! But it makes SUCH a difference with how bright and awake I look, even before eye makeup. I've even found I wear less eye makeup because I like how bright my eyes look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

I have tried quite a few BeneFit products and frankly had more misses than hits. This is a big miss. Did zip nichts nothing whatsoever. It feels nice and cooling but no lifting or brightening. I can get that same feeling with body shops elderflower eye gel for a lot less money. The only thing worthwhile for me now from this brand are the creaseless cream eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by violeta77uk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a great product to use it 'on the go'. It's not a concealer, it just gives an optical illusion that your dark circles disappear and brightens eye area. Look great on flash photographs

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyEuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think this is a must have, but definately a nice to have. I like to mix it with my moisture select concealer for under my eyez plus I dab a bit in the inner corners. I needed somthing to wake up my eyes at 6am. I considered bright eye but when I got to the counter this product intriged me. I thought bright eye might be to thick for under the eyes and a little harder to blend and I don't want to be rough under the eyes. I really like it I found it did what I was expecting and its pretty natural looking. I probably will repurchase when I need to. The packaging could be better

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Fairybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh - just wasted my $$$ on this product that does not do anything. i have tried to place this product as a "primer" for my concealer - the result was the same as when i'm wearing my concealer. Not sure how the product does anything......well maybe a hint of "brightness" but nothing substantial. Will not purchase again.