BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 3/6/2011 8:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know it is not supposed to be a concealer but even over concealer i don't noticed much difference. Not a terrible product, worth a try but I wouldn't repurchase.

I love this product , i mix is with benefits Erase paste and both together i apply with a concelor brush . It works great and brightens my eyes . The only thing i hate is the packaging on the Ooh la Lift . The tube runs out fast and alot of product is left inside where you cant get at . and for $23 it only lasted maybe 6 weeks . So not so great in that aspect

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Trying this item was the worst. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes even when I'm not tired. I tried this product to see what it is like and it didn't work at all. It's a waste of money so don't buy it. Buy a MAC concealer for a better price and better coverage.

It does what it says, It brightens your under eyes/skin. I think its a bit pricey for what it does but it really gives you a beautiful glow. Its not a concealer- its a brightener and it does the job. Like others have said, its nice to have but not a must have.

on 1/24/2011 12:49:00 AM

I use this after benefit boi-ing concealer and I love this combo it wakes me up and covers the blue I have under my eye and I love it. It goes perfect together.

on 1/17/2011 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ugh! This makes my under eye circles look WORSE. Anywhere else, it doesn't even do anything. Awful!!

This is great to brighten eyes! I put it just under my bottom lashes - from corner to corner, and spread it a little beyond the outside corner and up. It really makes a big difference! Can be reapplied later in day and blended well, doesn't cake up or anything. Love this stuff!!!!

on 1/5/2011 10:23:00 AM

Don't understand all the gripes here - it's a brightener. It's a whitish/pinkish/lavenderish color that brightens my entire eye area. I love this stuff! I use it in combination with Benefit's Eye Bright and I'm loving it.
I put on my foundation, then my loose powder, and THEN the Ooh La Lift. You can't put it under other makeup and expect it to do anything! But it makes SUCH a difference with how bright and awake I look, even before eye makeup. I've even found I wear less eye makeup because I like how bright my eyes look.

on 12/10/2010 6:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have tried quite a few BeneFit products and frankly had more misses than hits. This is a big miss. Did zip nichts nothing whatsoever. It feels nice and cooling but no lifting or brightening. I can get that same feeling with body shops elderflower eye gel for a lot less money. The only thing worthwhile for me now from this brand are the creaseless cream eyeshadows.

on 11/26/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's a great product to use it 'on the go'. It's not a concealer, it just gives an optical illusion that your dark circles disappear and brightens eye area. Look great on flash photographs

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products