July 31, 2014 | 985 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ugh! This makes my under eye circles look WORSE. Anywhere else, it doesn't even do anything. Awful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by superstriker

This is great to brighten eyes! I put it just under my bottom lashes - from corner to corner, and spread it a little beyond the outside corner and up. It really makes a big difference! Can be reapplied later in day and blended well, doesn't cake up or anything. Love this stuff!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by ldeyoung

Don't understand all the gripes here - it's a brightener. It's a whitish/pinkish/lavenderish color that brightens my entire eye area. I love this stuff! I use it in combination with Benefit's Eye Bright and I'm loving it.
I put on my foundation, then my loose powder, and THEN the Ooh La Lift. You can't put it under other makeup and expect it to do anything! But it makes SUCH a difference with how bright and awake I look, even before eye makeup. I've even found I wear less eye makeup because I like how bright my eyes look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

I have tried quite a few BeneFit products and frankly had more misses than hits. This is a big miss. Did zip nichts nothing whatsoever. It feels nice and cooling but no lifting or brightening. I can get that same feeling with body shops elderflower eye gel for a lot less money. The only thing worthwhile for me now from this brand are the creaseless cream eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by violeta77uk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a great product to use it 'on the go'. It's not a concealer, it just gives an optical illusion that your dark circles disappear and brightens eye area. Look great on flash photographs

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyEuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think this is a must have, but definately a nice to have. I like to mix it with my moisture select concealer for under my eyez plus I dab a bit in the inner corners. I needed somthing to wake up my eyes at 6am. I considered bright eye but when I got to the counter this product intriged me. I thought bright eye might be to thick for under the eyes and a little harder to blend and I don't want to be rough under the eyes. I really like it I found it did what I was expecting and its pretty natural looking. I probably will repurchase when I need to. The packaging could be better

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Fairybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh - just wasted my $$$ on this product that does not do anything. i have tried to place this product as a "primer" for my concealer - the result was the same as when i'm wearing my concealer. Not sure how the product does anything......well maybe a hint of "brightness" but nothing substantial. Will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Comforting and cooling on application. Brightens.
Wear under many of my concealers - a product I'm always experimenting with.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by melonbaobao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't do very much. I've tried it a few times because some magazine gave a full size version for free a few months ago. You can notice a slight difference when wearing it, but don't even think about having it underneath makeup or your foundation would go lumpy. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this product, per se.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MixMami

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Did nothing omg i thunk the pppl who says it does
something is mad to that they waste 22$ and jus wishing it will work for the high price they spent on it ugh