BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the Realness of Concealness kit, thank goodness, cause otherwise I would be weeping at the utter waste of money that this product is! It appeared to be simple goop that did absolutely nothing to under my eyes except make them look a little bit shiny, and for that I could just have applied moisturiser. Even the most die hard of Benefit fans should tread with caution here.

Worst product I have ever tried for my eyes!!! The sales lady told me this would make me look more awake and my eyes brighter. She also told me to wear it under my makeup and concealer. Well, after following her instructions I couldn't even tell I had this product on. So I decided to wear it over my concealer, it made a bit of a difference but not a big deal. There are better products out there. Would not recommend for dark circles.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I looked at reviews on Sephora.com before purchasing this... and I was fooled because of the sales pep talk on it, "The amino acids create the illusion of lifting and brighening your eyes" oh whatever.

It did nothing for me. I thought it was just a itty bitty illuminating but it's nothing that another illuminator couldn't do for me for the price of that. Dollars to ounces. I wasn't happy.

It's available if anyone wants to swap.

Does nothing. Save your money for something that won't get wasted in the bottom of your makeup drawer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not sure what to make of this product. It disappears into my skin if I put it under my eyes, but if I add another layer, it looks cakey and unnatural. So I use it as a highlighter. It's very subtle, so I use it quite generously on my browbone, cheekbones and down my nose. Just trying to use it up. Would not buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

So many reviewers seem to be confused about how to use this product, or what its intended for, leading to negative reviews. I can't blame them; if I thought this was a concealer well poor job of being one! If I was applying this over my concealer as some have as well, again, what's the purpose? However, if used before you apply concealer to your under eye area, you will notice a difference and for many it will likely be a beneficial one.

This product is meant to brighten the under eye area and does when worn under concealer. think of it as any illuminating primer, but just for that one area. I like it a lot, will probably repurchase once the primer I'm using now runs out. I have not used it consistently simply because it's not an inexpensive product. that said, I think when used correctly, its worth the price for what it does. I have also used an under eye cream with similar light diffusing properties, and a similar blu-ish white, iridescent cast to it, and like this better.

I don't like doe foot applicators which this has. For the money you should be able to use every last drop and for me that means this should come in a flexible tube.

Bullshit product. Don't waste your time or money on this unless you're 45+

Looks really nice on older women giving a nice refreshed look.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know it is not supposed to be a concealer but even over concealer i don't noticed much difference. Not a terrible product, worth a try but I wouldn't repurchase.

I love this product , i mix is with benefits Erase paste and both together i apply with a concelor brush . It works great and brightens my eyes . The only thing i hate is the packaging on the Ooh la Lift . The tube runs out fast and alot of product is left inside where you cant get at . and for $23 it only lasted maybe 6 weeks . So not so great in that aspect

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Trying this item was the worst. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes even when I'm not tired. I tried this product to see what it is like and it didn't work at all. It's a waste of money so don't buy it. Buy a MAC concealer for a better price and better coverage.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products