November 27, 2014 | 1010 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Hydrate Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Sarahbear87

I am obsessed with this product !! I bought it like a week ago n I always wear my hair up in a messy bun and Thats cuz my hair sux n is dry and dehydrated looking and I live in Hawaii and it has like sun all the time and I have fine/ highlighted hair. But now I need A new hairstyle because this and the hydrate shampoo cured my hair of all it's horrendous condition i can't wait to grow my hair out down my back! Usually it's a stupid cycle of using some crappy dehydrating shampoo I pay a ton for followed by an expensive deep condtionong treatment that Normal people use like once a
Week. U should def buy this product if u have fine/ highlighted hair it's outstanding!! But there r people out there that can use like cheap suave and still have gorgeous hIr um most definitely not me. That's always been my problem since 8th fade since I first highlighted my hair I love the way it looks when it's acting good Which is rare, but this makes my hair beautiful soft shiny n like I came from salon, o yeah I used to pay 20$ a week to get deep hair conditioning- I feel like such an idiot for eating so mch time n keep having to clip off the ends n having taken brutal care of my hair. This is $28 for 8.5 fl oz I would pay ANYTHING for it though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Gubynaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner out there, and I have tried them all. If you have dried out, processed, thirsty-as-can-be hair, look no further, this is your answer. I have bleached, fine, thin hair and this stuff leaves my hair silky and soft every time. I switch off between this and a protein conditioner. It has a nice, minty smell that is great in the shower and kind of works like vick's vaporub if you have a cold. It has the potential to weigh down fine hair, which is why I can't wait to try the lighter version, Hydralight. It is a bit pricey for the amount you get, but if you have hair in critical condition (no pun intended) it is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by ericaqlee

Best conditioner I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG conditioner. It is the most conditioning product I have ever used, yet it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It tingles on the scalp, and has the most refreshing minty smell, and nothing gives my hair the slip and shine without oiliness like this does. It is really expensive...and I am currently out, but I will continue to purchase the travel sizes at Ulta for around $5-$7 until I can afford the full size. So worth it to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by whoopiepie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is ideal for fine color treated hair that tangles easily. Seems to penetrate the hair while many conditioners just sit on top of the hair. It is expensive but it's very concentrated and it is one of few product lines that actually dramatically improves the quality of your hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by pulidobl

This conditioner works well with the hydrating shampoo. I think the conditioner is the one that does the hydrating. The only thing I don't like about it is there is menthol or mint put in the formulation that gets pretty intense and does burn sometimes. Yuck. For that reason I would not repurchase this particular conditioner but may try others in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bcburch01

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have fine, blonde hair and I am not kidding when I say that Pureology shampoos/conditioners make your hair color last 6 months longer than normal! The lavender hydrate shampoo really keeps blonde hair blonder and the conditioner is so good at hydrating my hair without weighing it down. My hair has a tendancy to look greasy when I use conditioner on my scalp, but not with Pureology! I love everything they make, including their hair sprays and volume mousse. Try it...I know you'll love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this shampoo in when my hair feels dry or on humid days when I need more hydration (my hair is fine but curly). Sometimes I mix this with the volume shampoo or alternate with the volume. You only need a little bit (nickle size) b/c it's so concentrated and only need to shampoo once.

It is expensive but it last forever! Also, go to a beauty discount store or online and find the sales or ask them to call you when pureology is offering a special. The larger the size you buy, the better value it is for your money. Do the math on the bigger sizes and you'll see it's really the same as other brands- maybe cheaper b/c it lasts so long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this conditioner and always have it in rotation with my others. I like that it moisturizes my dry fine hair very well without weighing it down. I hate the scent however, but I like that there are alot of natural ingredients in this. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by iaabtw2

Love the minty feeling and the scent hated the price and the no hydration.