Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a review for the Pureology Hydrate condition in the lavender bottle. I have repurchased this many times and am happy every time I do. The minty tingle that this product gives my scalp feel amazing and smells great. It hydrates well. This really helps me relax in the shower. Really loving this product, not just for what it does for my hair, but the whole experience. Will repurchase!

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This conditioner was not HG-material for me, but it wasn't bad either- it's a good product, just not an EXCELLANT product. I imagine it would be better suited for finer hair types, it was too light for my thick, coarse hair.

I don't care for mint, so I didn't like the scent, but my cat loved it- she tried to eat my hair. At least it didn't smell like a litter box, like the Pureology shampoos I've tried.

I just wanted to warn girls with fine hair like me- this product, while it may make your hair softer and more hydrated, also makes it flat and without body. I bought this on the recommendation of my hairdresser, and I will never purchase it again. It's SO expensive, and honestly makes my hair looks so flat it's ridiculous. While it does smell good, that's about the only thing it has going for it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner
Here's my review:
Texture: Thick, good weight.
Performance: My hair feels moisturized as.
Odor: It's an unique scent that I personally like.
Cost: On the more expensive end.

My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: EXCELLENT.
I do use this with the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo. I think this line is specific for those that color, I don't color my hair but after trying the other Pureology lines, this one is best.

This is the most disappointing product :(. I have a medium amount of fine hair that I recently have made lighter than usual, so I wanted a sulfrate free shampoo and matching conditioner that was hydrating. This makes my hair feel like straw and not shiny at all. Why is it called hydrating? It doesn't hydrate at all! There is no shine and no bounce and barely any conditioning quality. I absoultely hate this product. If it was 5 bucks I wouldn't hate it as much, but it was 30 dollars! This was the worst 30 bucks spend ever. Shampoo is better--but only because I can use a better conditioner with it...but that's another review.

This with the hydrating shampoo and shinemax is a hg for my hair. I've tried all sorts of professional line and this one impressed me the most. My hair strands are separated, light, clean, shiny and soft to the touch. I couldn't stop touching my hair the first couple of times I got it! My ends were getting dried and tangled from bleaching jobs but this hydrating line mends it well, I can run my fingers through breezily. This conditioner isn't heavy, which I love for my fine hair. I'm not very thrilled about the tingly sensation it gives because I'm more concerned about how the product delivers. This one delivered spot on!

I don't understand! :( This doesn't work for me at all. It doesn't smell like mint, more like rotten apples or earth, and my hair looked absolutely horrible. It just really messed with the texture of my hair. I'm almost inclined to believe I have an expired product because my hair is a bit dry and really easy to please, and this is absolutely horrible.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Best conditioner ever for me, bar none! Horrible bottle design however, won't stand on end to drain down. One point off for the horrible bottle design.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this conditioner is extremely hydrateing i just wish it wasnt mint i like the cold and tingling feeling but i DISLIKE MINT it gives me a small headache even when i chew spearmint gum i get a small headache, however this is a great conditioner THE ONLY other thing i will use along with this line is ABBA natural line is fantastic

INGRIDENTS:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Superoxide Dismutase, Melanin, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, Mucor Miehei extract, Lentinus Edodes extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) extract, Mentha Piperita (PepperMint) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Glycereth-26, Panthenol, Jojoba Esters, PEG-45M, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkll (Shea Butter), Wheat Amino Acids, Metha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Glycine Soja (SoyBean Oil), Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysprbate 60, Methlchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone, MethylParaben, Parfum/Fragrence. (2011)

My stylist convinced me to buy a bottle the last time I was in for a cut. I was told the shampoo was nothing to get excited over, but the conditioner was amazing. And amazing it is. I find the peppermint cool feeling on the scalp a tad bit extreme, but other than that, it's quite fantastic.
I find that since I started using salon-grade shampoos and conditioners, there's really been no noticeable difference between products, especially since I'm a guy with quite short, un-colored hair.
I noticed the difference this time. Instead of taking a few hours after showering to get enough oil to be smooth, rather than dry, I find now, as soon as I dry my hair after showering, it has enough oil to style any way I want and it looks silky and doesn't stick up.
I don't use much product in my hair, usually just a very very light styling cream with no hold, just to weigh my hair down my hair and make it silky, which is all I need with this conditioner.

I'm always skeptical paying $70 for shampoo and conditioner, but this has definitely renewed my faith.