Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

on 5/19/2011 3:34:00 PM

I don't understand! :( This doesn't work for me at all. It doesn't smell like mint, more like rotten apples or earth, and my hair looked absolutely horrible. It just really messed with the texture of my hair. I'm almost inclined to believe I have an expired product because my hair is a bit dry and really easy to please, and this is absolutely horrible.

on 5/10/2011 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Best conditioner ever for me, bar none! Horrible bottle design however, won't stand on end to drain down. One point off for the horrible bottle design.

on 5/1/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this conditioner is extremely hydrateing i just wish it wasnt mint i like the cold and tingling feeling but i DISLIKE MINT it gives me a small headache even when i chew spearmint gum i get a small headache, however this is a great conditioner THE ONLY other thing i will use along with this line is ABBA natural line is fantastic

INGRIDENTS:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Superoxide Dismutase, Melanin, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, Mucor Miehei extract, Lentinus Edodes extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) extract, Mentha Piperita (PepperMint) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Glycereth-26, Panthenol, Jojoba Esters, PEG-45M, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkll (Shea Butter), Wheat Amino Acids, Metha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Glycine Soja (SoyBean Oil), Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysprbate 60, Methlchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone, MethylParaben, Parfum/Fragrence. (2011)

on 4/30/2011 11:49:00 AM

My stylist convinced me to buy a bottle the last time I was in for a cut. I was told the shampoo was nothing to get excited over, but the conditioner was amazing. And amazing it is. I find the peppermint cool feeling on the scalp a tad bit extreme, but other than that, it's quite fantastic.
I find that since I started using salon-grade shampoos and conditioners, there's really been no noticeable difference between products, especially since I'm a guy with quite short, un-colored hair.
I noticed the difference this time. Instead of taking a few hours after showering to get enough oil to be smooth, rather than dry, I find now, as soon as I dry my hair after showering, it has enough oil to style any way I want and it looks silky and doesn't stick up.
I don't use much product in my hair, usually just a very very light styling cream with no hold, just to weigh my hair down my hair and make it silky, which is all I need with this conditioner.

I'm always skeptical paying $70 for shampoo and conditioner, but this has definitely renewed my faith.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have been using it over 3 years now. It is very expensive, but the large 33 ounce bottle lasts me over 6 months and I normally wash and condition my hair every day. I only need to use a small dollop of this highly concentrated conditioner vs. the large amount of conditioner I have to use when I use store bought conditioner. My hair is super soft, tangle free and healthy. I am out now, so I am on the hunt for it a bargain price and maybe even thinking of changing. But each time I do, I regret it and come running back to this product.

on 4/28/2011 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love the herbal and minty scent of this conditioner. It moisturizer my hair but it does seem to weigh down my hair after a few hours. I don't notice any change in my haircolor from using this. I would not repurchase because I did not experience dramatic improvements in my hair for the price.

on 4/4/2011 3:01:00 AM

I am obsessed with this product !! I bought it like a week ago n I always wear my hair up in a messy bun and Thats cuz my hair sux n is dry and dehydrated looking and I live in Hawaii and it has like sun all the time and I have fine/ highlighted hair. But now I need A new hairstyle because this and the hydrate shampoo cured my hair of all it's horrendous condition i can't wait to grow my hair out down my back! Usually it's a stupid cycle of using some crappy dehydrating shampoo I pay a ton for followed by an expensive deep condtionong treatment that Normal people use like once a
Week. U should def buy this product if u have fine/ highlighted hair it's outstanding!! But there r people out there that can use like cheap suave and still have gorgeous hIr um most definitely not me. That's always been my problem since 8th fade since I first highlighted my hair I love the way it looks when it's acting good Which is rare, but this makes my hair beautiful soft shiny n like I came from salon, o yeah I used to pay 20$ a week to get deep hair conditioning- I feel like such an idiot for eating so mch time n keep having to clip off the ends n having taken brutal care of my hair. This is $28 for 8.5 fl oz I would pay ANYTHING for it though!!

on 3/3/2011 1:17:00 PM

This is the best conditioner out there, and I have tried them all. If you have dried out, processed, thirsty-as-can-be hair, look no further, this is your answer. I have bleached, fine, thin hair and this stuff leaves my hair silky and soft every time. I switch off between this and a protein conditioner. It has a nice, minty smell that is great in the shower and kind of works like vick's vaporub if you have a cold. It has the potential to weigh down fine hair, which is why I can't wait to try the lighter version, Hydralight. It is a bit pricey for the amount you get, but if you have hair in critical condition (no pun intended) it is totally worth it.

on 2/11/2011 9:18:00 PM

Best conditioner I've ever used.

on 1/16/2011 11:09:00 AM

This is my HG conditioner. It is the most conditioning product I have ever used, yet it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It tingles on the scalp, and has the most refreshing minty smell, and nothing gives my hair the slip and shine without oiliness like this does. It is really expensive...and I am currently out, but I will continue to purchase the travel sizes at Ulta for around $5-$7 until I can afford the full size. So worth it to me!