November 25, 2014 | 1862 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Jstar668

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion is fabulous. The scent truly is fresh and smells clean and light. It isn't flowery or overpoweringly sweet, instead it sticks to its promise and delivers a "soap and water" fragrance, keeping you feeling squeaky clean all day. Not only that, it keeps my skin hydrated and the scent lingers, which I love. This product is perfect for that right out of the shower clean feeling all day long. It is a bit pricey but I feel that it is worth it. I will most certainly be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

Love everything about this. Sinks in quickly, is very hydrating and helps boost the staying power of my Amazing Grace perfume.

The only thing I don't love is the price, but at least I have a staple on my holiday wish-lists. Friends and family will know that I am always pleased with Amazing Grace scented products. Who doesn't love a sure thing??

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift and although I love the formula, I hate the smell! Amazing Grace smells almost chemical to me. This formula is very good though, it moisturizes when you put it on and you can feel it moisturizing throughout the day as well. I can't comment on the firming aspects and I have not used this long-term.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is one of my most favorite m/u product that i have. it makes me smell so fresh. everytime i wear it someone always comments how good i smell..even strangers. i'm very picky w/ fragrance..and the only other smells i really only like are the body sprays from victoria secrets. usually cologne just smells too strong for me so i never wear them. but this scent is so fresh that i can stand it. just smells good. i haven't tried the cologne spray version but will have to try it out next time i'm at sephora. i've had my bottle for a few years now (it got lost w/ my MANY m/u stash and i totally forgot about it) and it still smells as good as it did the very first time i bought it. will definately continue to buy this when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by mrscliffy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I already bought the full size version! It's a little on the pricy side, but I love the scent and the moisturizing properties. The scent stayed with me all day and my hubby just loved it. My skin stayed soft and lovely all day, too. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jakeandbear12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say is...I LOVE THIS STUFF! But...it seems they may be changing the formula per new owners! I hope not..If you do it right, you can get this at a pretty decent price. QVC has a 32 oz. It's a creamier scent of the AG fragrance and stays with you all day. As far as the firming part...not really seeing much of that...maybe if I looked closer. I will have to check that some day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

I am reviewing this lotion after receiving a generous sample from Sephora. I would buy it again, but only because I LOVE this scent. Other than that, it is your typical body lotion, but the scent is divine. It does sink in really fast and has OK moisturizing properties. It's a little pricy though, so I probably would only buy the full sized version when it goes on sale or I'm just all out of body lotions (yeah, that will never happen at my house!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by llwt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the scent of this cream. I have used it since it first came out. It's a wonderful body moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by goodbyexxkitty

I got an bottle of this lotion in a Philosophy gift set for Christmas. I love the smell of it, everytime I wear it someone will always tell me I smell good! This is the only lotion I've used that has a lasting scent, most others fade within an hour or two but I can still smell this at the end of the day. It's also very moisturizing, I have dry skin and this sinks right in and doesn't feel greasy at all, it just leaves me skin feeling very soft! I would definintly buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jln7124

I received this as a sample from Sephora, though I had been wanting to try it for awhile after hearing all the hype about the fragrance in general. However, the negative reviews about the scent's lack of staying power and the inconsistency of the smell between the different products (perfume, lotion, shower, gel, etc) made me put my wallet away. Anyway, I will admit the fragrance is nice, (my husband even noticed it) but I wasn't overly impressed with it's moisturizing ability (although to it's credit it is not greasy and settles into the skin fairly quickly). I definitely would not purchase this for $15 or $20 a bottle though, or go out of my way to get it, but perhaps if I saw it on sale somewhere I would pick it up.