July 28, 2014 | 1628 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by versace1008

I use this as a blush not a bronzer so not sure if my review would be accurate...
I bought this a long time ago and still have it, i don't use it that often though....
anyway there is no sparkle in this product so if you are looking for a non sparkle product go for this one...
It works good as a blush, I cant really say how it works as a bronzer, since I don't really use bronzers....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by luvivalot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this bronzer b/c (as the girl below said) it doesn't have tons of sparkles like all the rest. I have this in the fair/medium and i'm NC25. I was skeptical of this b/c of the price being so dirt cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer because it's not sparkly. A little goes a long way too which is the reason I say I won't be buying it again - I can't imagine ever actually finishing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by hannah16

cheap packaging, but finally a bronzer w/o annoying little sparkles. if you don't put on too much it'll give you a nice tan ad some color. i'm fairly pale and i use the dark shade and its NEVER orange. its all about how much you use. i use a fat kabuki brush and sweep it on after tapping the brush. seriously, its a great, inexpensive product and when i run out i'd buy it again in a hearbeat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

decent for a $3 product. it can sometimes turn streaky after a long day. use sparingly

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by VertDeGris

I'm C3, and this was sooo orange on my skin. I prefer even the "dirt-looking" Nars Casino on my cheek than pure orange. Straight to the bin. And I hate to throw away...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by laurentoohott0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Didn't like. Too dark and didnt stay on for too long. Its cheap though so try it if you want. I also didnt like the way that it was packaged.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by CraxFactor

I bought this on the board's recs, because I've never used bronzer [PPP] and wanted to play around [in October!]. Thanks, ladies!

SHADES: The light/medium shade is ruddy pueblo-pink. The medium shade is a golden tan-brown. All are 100% matte.

COST/BENEFIT: As cheapies go, this is a "not bad for $3" product, not a "you get all this for $3!?!?!?" steal (aspirin mask!). Staying power is not the greatest. I don't know Guerlain bronzer or anything, but WnW is very serviceable for teaching yourself a new look, if you're a consummate makeup late-bloomer like me. If I really wanted to invest in the hunt for a perfect bronzer I would keep looking; but after the wallet-gouging odysseys for my perfect concealer, perfect blush, perfect coral lip gloss, perfect zit cream, perfect pressed powder, perfect semi-sheer nail polish, perfect mascara, perfect nude lip, perfect hair-straightener, perfect hair-removal method. . . I'm getting tired and broke, and not any prettier. Pride, meet stomach.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by organizer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i know this is a bronzer but i use it sort of as a blush...i have mild rosacea so i dont need blush but i use it to neutralize the pink in my cheeks...it works great, lasts all day and isnt too dark for my fair skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2007 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this product isn't the worst product I have tried. It does what it is ment to do. It gives me a tannish look without looking muddy or gross on my skin.
It doesnt last very long on my skin however. it wears off my midday and I have to retouch. I will however buy it again b/c I do like it on