Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/6/2008 6:50:00 PM

I like this bronzer b/c (as the girl below said) it doesn't have tons of sparkles like all the rest. I have this in the fair/medium and i'm NC25. I was skeptical of this b/c of the price being so dirt cheap.

on 2/26/2008 11:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this bronzer because it's not sparkly. A little goes a long way too which is the reason I say I won't be buying it again - I can't imagine ever actually finishing it!

on 2/2/2008 10:47:00 PM

cheap packaging, but finally a bronzer w/o annoying little sparkles. if you don't put on too much it'll give you a nice tan ad some color. i'm fairly pale and i use the dark shade and its NEVER orange. its all about how much you use. i use a fat kabuki brush and sweep it on after tapping the brush. seriously, its a great, inexpensive product and when i run out i'd buy it again in a hearbeat.

on 12/16/2007 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

decent for a $3 product. it can sometimes turn streaky after a long day. use sparingly

on 11/16/2007 6:07:00 PM

I'm C3, and this was sooo orange on my skin. I prefer even the "dirt-looking" Nars Casino on my cheek than pure orange. Straight to the bin. And I hate to throw away...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't like. Too dark and didnt stay on for too long. Its cheap though so try it if you want. I also didnt like the way that it was packaged.

on 10/8/2007 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on the board's recs, because I've never used bronzer [PPP] and wanted to play around [in October!]. Thanks, ladies!

SHADES: The light/medium shade is ruddy pueblo-pink. The medium shade is a golden tan-brown. All are 100% matte.

COST/BENEFIT: As cheapies go, this is a "not bad for $3" product, not a "you get all this for $3!?!?!?" steal (aspirin mask!). Staying power is not the greatest. I don't know Guerlain bronzer or anything, but WnW is very serviceable for teaching yourself a new look, if you're a consummate makeup late-bloomer like me. If I really wanted to invest in the hunt for a perfect bronzer I would keep looking; but after the wallet-gouging odysseys for my perfect concealer, perfect blush, perfect coral lip gloss, perfect zit cream, perfect pressed powder, perfect semi-sheer nail polish, perfect mascara, perfect nude lip, perfect hair-straightener, perfect hair-removal method. . . I'm getting tired and broke, and not any prettier. Pride, meet stomach.

on 9/5/2007 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i know this is a bronzer but i use it sort of as a blush...i have mild rosacea so i dont need blush but i use it to neutralize the pink in my cheeks...it works great, lasts all day and isnt too dark for my fair skin

this product isn't the worst product I have tried. It does what it is ment to do. It gives me a tannish look without looking muddy or gross on my skin.
It doesnt last very long on my skin however. it wears off my midday and I have to retouch. I will however buy it again b/c I do like it on

on 9/1/2007 11:18:00 PM

I have this in the medium shade and I have been really happy with this product. It is a good bronzer that has no shimmer or glitter, and gives my face a warm glow without any orange or dirty tint to it. Plus it's only like 3 bucks...I would definitely recommend trying out.

Popular Bronzers